Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure (7702 Views)

Calabar-ugep-ogoja-katsina Ala Road- Another GEJ Project Buhari Takes Credit / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2010
honeric01:

For those talking about Lagos not doing anything about drainage systems, Lagos is presently embarking on about 500 drainage projects all over ago, i am talking about big canals here, from the urban areas down to the rural areas, i know the governor is not sleeping and he's showing that Lagos needs more and he's not going to stop until his best is achieved.

Good! Now, lets talk about drainages, sewers, and canals in Biafra!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by 006(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2010
@ bk/babe90

You can't run from me, I'll find you wherever you are. You're now saying your very own daughter/niece is now a random child? Walahi, because I exposed how you got that baby with your half sister and it occured to you now to deny your own blood? What else can you do? Deny your ashawo momma too?
I told you your whole life is messed up.  tongue
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2010
Posted by: 006
Insert Quote
@ bk/babe90

You can't run from me, I'll find you wherever you are. You're now saying your very own daughter/niece is now a random child? Walahi, because I exposed how you got that baby with your half sister and it occured to you now to deny your own blood? What else can you do? Deny your ashawo momma too?
I told you your whole life is messed up.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by phantom(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
damn, lol, always knew there was somethin not right about the f u c k e r
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
006:

@ bk/babe90

I told you your whole life is messed up.  tongue

Dude u really are either a fool, an ignoramus, a dummy, slowpoke, Pedo.p.hile (of course) or all of the above! I'm "running from u", when I've been the one attacking u from thread to thread exposing ur Pe.do.philic behavior?!?!?!  You despicable Ibo men and ur penchant for truth twisting!!! WHERE DID I SAY THAT WAS A RANDOM CHILD? Were u blind when I asked if that was how a Ibo baby looked or if u wanted me to show u the pics of what an Ibo baby looks like, when we go to arguing?!!? U illiterate!

Wat I've been asking is real simple: WHY DO BABIES TURN U ON? WHY WOULD WOULD U GO IN ANOTHER'S PROFILE, DRAG THE PIC OF A BABY OUT OF IT, POST IT AS YOUR PROFILE PIC AND START MAKING SE.X.UAL REMARKS ABOUT IT? . Then u try to justify it by saying u keep the pics of EVERY NairaLander u get off their profile!!! Is this normal? Dont u see ure sick? Pe.d.ophile!

DO YOU HAVE A WIFE/GAL/ SIGNIFICANT OTHER? WHAT DOES SHE SAY ABOUT THIS WEIRD FETISH OF URS?!?!? Hope she doesnt have kids, cus I can only imagine wut u'll do when she asks u to babysit them!!! Monster!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2010
phantom:

damn, lol, always knew there was somethin not right about the f u c k e r

Sure, something's not right with me but ITS OK FOR HIM TO GO IN MY PROFILE PIC, DRAG OUT THE PIC OF THE BABY IN IT, POST IT AS HIS OWN PROFILE PIC, START MAKING SE.X.UALLY EXPLICIT REMARKS ABOUT IT. . . .and i'm the one with a problem? Then he tries to justify it by saying he keeps profile pictures of every NLer; IS THIS NORMAL, U BEASTS?!?!! Well, ure both Ibo men, so. . . .
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by 006(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2010
bk/babe90:

Sure, something's not right with me but ITS OK FOR HIM TO GO IN MY PROFILE PIC, DRAG OUT THE PIC OF THE BABY IN IT, POST IT AS HIS OWN PROFILE PIC, START MAKING SE.X.UALLY EXPLICIT REMARKS ABOUT IT. . . .and i'm the one with a problem? Then he tries to justify it by saying he keeps profile pictures of every NLer; IS THIS NORMAL, U BEASTS?!?!! Well, ure both Ibo men, so. . . .

someone is crying again tongue
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2010
006:

someone is crying again tongue

Yes, crying cus ure a Pe.do.phile! Ure not correct! I will let the whole world know about this weird fetish of yours!!!! See that ure a beast: YOU CANT EVEN DENY IT!!! I HOPE U DO, SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW WUT A LIAR U ARE!!!P E.DO.PHILE!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by 006(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2010
bk/babe90:

Yes, crying cus ure a Pe.do.phile! Ure not correct! I will let the whole world know about this weird fetish of yours!!!! See that ure a beast: YOU CANT EVEN DENY IT!!! I HOPE U DO, SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW WUT A LIAR U ARE!!!P E.DO.PHILE!!!

Keep crying I haven't finished with you yet, worthless thing.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2010
bk/babe90
did not want 2 come into this but I had 2 come in. . .u nw have mouth 2 call others pe.do.phile?u must be sick. . .i know u 2 well,u r a child despoiler awon omo iganmu. . .all your post here on nland says it all. . .I don't have your time else. . .but I'm keeping an eye on u. . .RETARD
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2010
006:

Keep crying I haven't finished with you yet, worthless thing.

You havent finished with me or the Babies u fantasize about? PE.DOP.HILE!!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by 006(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2010
philip0906:

did not want 2 be come into this but I had 2 come in. . .u nw have mouth 2 call others pe.do.phile?u must be sick. . .i know u 2 well,u r a child despoiler awon omo iganmu. . .all your post here on nland says it all. . .I don't have your time else. . .but I'm keeping an eye on u. . .RETARD

He started screwing his sister when she was a baby. He's a sicko. Folks know him in New York.
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2010
philip0906:

did not want 2  come into this

Are all Ibo men this stupi.d? You "didnt wanna come into this"? Yet, less than 3 posts ago u were frothing at the mouth attacking me! You dudes really think the world is as morose as u. . . . or u just have a problem explaining urselves in english?!!?
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by philip0906(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2010
bk/babe90
Are all Ibo men this stupi.d? You "didnt wanna come into this"? Yet, less than 3 posts ago u were frothing at the mouth attacking me! You dudes really think the world is as morose as u. . . . or u just have a problem explaining urselves in english?!!?
I'm right behind u. . .butt wipe tongue
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2010
006:

He started screwing his sister when she was a baby. He's a sicko. Folks know him in New York.

WHY DO U HAVE PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLES BABIES ON YOU COMPUTER, AS your PROFILE PICTURE? WHY DO U MAKE SE.X.UAL JOKES ABOUT BABIES? DO U THINK THIS IS AFRICA? IF U ACT THAT WAY IN AFRICA, THEN GO BACK THERE!!! FOR THAT KINDA SICK CHARACTER, YOU DIE IN PRISON HERE!!! WHY DO U HAVE PICS OF NAIRA LANDERS ON YOUR COMPUTER? PLEASE ANSWER!!! PE.D.OPHI,LE!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by 006(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
bk/babe90:

WHY DO U HAVE PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLES BABIES ON YOU COMPUTER, AS your PROFILE PICTURE? WHY DO U MAKE SE.X.UAL JOKES ABOUT BABIES? DO U THINK THIS IS AFRICA? IF U ACT THAT WAY IN AFRICA, THEN GO BACK THERE!!! FOR, THAT KINDA SICK CHARACTER, YOU DIE IN PRISON HERE!!! WHY DO U HAVE PICS OF NAIRA LANDERS ON YOUR COMPUTER? PLEASE ANSWER!!! PE.D.OPHI,LE!!!

Is she or is she not your daughter/niece? Are you going to continue denying your own blood?

Stop dribbling, it takes you no where.   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by bkbabe90(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2010
dude u aint gonna dig ur way outta this, no matter how many emoticons u put at the end of ur sentences:

WHY DO U HAVE PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLES BABIES ON YOU COMPUTER, AS your PROFILE PICTURE? WHY DO U MAKE SE.X.UAL JOKES ABOUT BABIES? DO U THINK THIS IS AFRICA? IF U ACT THAT WAY IN AFRICA, THEN GO BACK THERE!!! FOR THAT KINDA SICK CHARACTER, YOU DIE IN PRISON HERE!!! WHY DO U HAVE PICS OF NAIRA LANDERS ON YOUR COMPUTER? PLEASE ANSWER!!! PE.D.OPHI,LE!!!
Re: Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure by LagosBoi2(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2011
post it on his facebook page, he will order work on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makoko’s Demolition: Lagos, PDP Disagree / Ojukwu's Letter To Yorubaman Banjo..."taking Our Destinies Into Our Hands" / Kano State Governor Ganduje Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.