Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? (10177 Views)

I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / NIGERIA GOVERNED WITH IMPOSED UNWORKABLE 1999 CONSTITUTION: AKINTOYE & IGBOHO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by tope3x(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
I weep for the youths of this country,you people wants the youth to take over the government but won't vote for this brave man that is willing to work,but rather still vote for the foolish old fools recycling the government among themselves.
Truth is we are not going to move forward as a country if this is not changed...#TakeItBack is the movement

4 Likes

Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by wale200: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]
When a prey is playing to his predator. Continue making a case for your oppressors to be ruling Nigeria.

The idea itself is frightening.
Such atrocious imagination shall never cross through my mind.
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Curlieweed: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jayloy:

Why can't minimum wage be 100k or do you think 18k is enough? And moreover, he has explained where he hopes to get the money from. He floored Moghalu on this same issue on their debates on TVC last week. Imagine the 5 million dollars Gaduje hid in his Babariga. I'm sure people like you would scream to high heavens that he'll cause inflation if he said he was going to add it to workers salary.
Which candidate are you supporting and let's compare their ideas if you think his is not quality enough.

It’s not a simple question of people stealing. It’s also a question of mathematics. Minimum wage is currently at 18k and you already spend 60% of budget on recurrent expenditure (mainly salaries and allowances).

If you increase the minimum wage to 100k , where are you going to get the additional budget from? We are not even talking about the fact that capital expenditure will all but disappear but also debt servicing which now stands at over 30% of government revenue will be compromised.

We need to do a sense check of promises before parroting them.

I don’t support any of the candidates. I have only listened to Moghalu speak. He appears to understand some of the issues but I strongly believe the Nigeria as currently structured is beyond the abilities of any president, no matter how competent. We need to restructure and very quickly or else we are irredeemable screwed. Unfortunately, restructuring isn’t an Executive issue but a legislative one.
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Unity19(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mmlanrehh:
I think we should only have more of youths at the legislative arms. And if the president do anyhow they should just impeach his Ass..

And also my vote belongs to Atiku in 2019 general election not because he is a saint, We just need Nigeria to work again. And if he under performs I'll vote another candidate in 2023 till Nigeria get it right

Mmlanrehh:
I think we should only have more of youths at the legislative arms. And if the president do anyhow they should just impeach his Ass..

And also my vote belongs to Atiku in 2019 general election not because he is a saint, We just need Nigeria to work again. And if he under performs I'll vote another candidate in 2023 till Nigeria get it right

Mmlanrehh:

How long do we continue testing candidates and putting our futures in jeopardy? evidence had shown over time that these recycled politicians are not in our in interest.
We need to do away with candidates from APC and PDP. they are all liars. I still belief we should give the younger ones some chance and do away with all these looters who are only after their own interest.

1 Like

Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Agugbadin: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
SOWORE WILL INFECT NIGERIANS WITH FALSEHOOD AND RUNNING PEOPLE DOWN
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by PortHardcore: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Curlieweed:

It’s not a simple question of people stealing. It’s also a question of mathematics. Minimum wage is currently at 18k and you already spend 60% of budget on recurrent expenditure (mainly salaries and allowances).

If you increase the minimum wage to 100k , where are you going to get the additional budget from? We are not even talking about the fact that capital expenditure will all but disappear but also debt servicing which now stands at over 30% of government revenue will be compromised.

We need to do a sense check of promises before parroting them.

I don’t support any of the candidates. I have only listened to Moghalu speak. He appears to understand some of the issues but I strongly believe the Nigeria as currently structured is beyond the abilities of any president, no matter how competent. We need to restructure and very quickly or else we are irredeemable screwed. Unfortunately, restructuring isn’t an Executive issue but a legislative one.

He goes into specifics.
2019 MUST WATCH: Sowore debates Moghalu on minimum wage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heb6EqO40yg
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by donqx: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Commandoabdul(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jayloy:
People just run their mouth anyhow instead of being grateful that a bold youth like them is leading a movement to take back this government from recycled politicians. The movement is #Takeitback and not Sowore2019 because he himself knows that the youths who should vote for his likes are shouting Atikulating Obediently. Atiku who has been relevant in our politics since 1980s now contesting almost 40 years later.
Now let me ask you, who among the politicians have a vibrant campaign like Sowore. What of the quality of ideas his presenting. The youths need to be smart. And mind you there have been rumours especially by Deji Adeyanju that all the other youthful candidates have been bought save Sowore. My only issue with Sowore is that he doesn't know how to do little hypocrisy to win friends like many Nigerians.
That is the problem. They will never appreciate
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by jconsulting(f): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
This guy don't have leadership qualities
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Curlieweed: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
PortHardcore:

He goes into specifics.
2019 MUST WATCH: Sowore debates Moghalu on minimum wage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heb6EqO40yg

Moghalu summed it up nicely. He is just seeking for cheap popularity. He clearly doesn't understand maths. This just reminds me of all thos daft promises they were making in 2015.

We are talking about increasing wages by over 500% and he is talking about legislative salaries. How many legislooters do you have compared to the number of workers? How about states that can't even pay the current 18K? They guy is still in aluta mode. He's clearly unserious.
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by holyeye1989(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Honestly I love this guy .....but my fear is that he must tamper with dollar if he wins ....by making it 1usd=1Naira.....imagine my 20k usd ...7.2million reduce to 20k naira...hummm please Atiku is the better option ooo...at least dollar will go up more..
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Yankee101: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
NEVER! CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
sotall:
A Nigerian governed by Sowore in which the youths will roam the streets with chronic madness as result of taking weed

Ha great! Can you kindly explain to me why youths in Canada that just legalized weed are not roaming the streets with chronic madness??

2 Likes

Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Antoeni:
Sowore the Arrogant, Chaff and Loose Canon, who thinks what he needs to get to Aso Rock is through Noise Making and Making Frivolous promises, of what he knows Nothing about, Someone, that wouldn’t do well as a Councilor.
Sowore is a Lousy joker

And you are?
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by yinkeys(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Yoighaman(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
'Nigeria's former Presidential aspirant', how does this look on your resume?

That's what most of these guys are doing, plus, small coins go enter for the attempt alone.
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by IbrahimDamola: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
African Action congress sounds like tinubu's Action congress which is now today's APC.

Is Sowore's AAC an appendage of Thiefnuubu's APC who simply wants to divide votes of enlightened southern nigerians who would vote against the illiterate dullard and for PDP/Atiku, since they already know almajiri illiterates who are buhari biggest bloc voters don't know sowore is and won't vote him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by DedeNkem: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:
grin Sowore and Fela Durotoye that worked together to foster a lifeless dullard on Nigerians in 2015

Have anyone listened to this tout called Sowore speak? He can't even answer basic questions on governance. SMH

We can't suddenly trust these sets of jokers with power because 3 years is too short for a zombie to regain his or her senses.

Sowore can start his political career as a local government chairman first cos Sowore as a president is a joke taken too far abeg.

Who do you think is more qualified than him?
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by superbouck(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
I will vote for Sowore come 2019

3 Likes

Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by mctowel01: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
xyz123456:
Most people who support Sowore are Nigerians in diaspora cos probably they have tasted a good Government wherever they are.
Assuming we are normal, even if Sowore fails, we will vote him out and continue searching till we get it right. But unfortunately Naija are abmormal people and will continue to recycle old politicians.

Una go come back crying by 2022 even if Atiku wins and will continue recycling by that time.

I don lose hope.
Same here. Been reading comments from diaspora and decided not to waste my energy on the faulty line of thinking displayed by nigerians here. It's a shame we the diasporans know and genuinely want to apply what good governance is, yet Nigerians at home still choose to remain in ignorance. Its even funny how Sowore himself has a family in the US, living the good life, yet he decides to make a change to the millions of Nigerians who can't even have comfortable 3square meals, yet they are quick to discard him. Well Nigerians really have internalized oppression and truly needs help, but the people deserve whatever leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by Kiddinpoh(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:
grin Sowore and Fela Durotoye that worked together to foster a lifeless dullard on Nigerians in 2015

Have anyone listened to this tout called Sowore speak? He can't even answer basic questions on governance. SMH

We can't suddenly trust these sets of jokers with power because 3 years is too short for a zombie to regain his or her senses.

Sowore can start his political career as a local government chairman first cos Sowore as a president is a joke taken too far abeg.

I am not so sure you know the meaning of "tout". May be when you differentiate between a "tout" and a "lout", then I can tell you what you lack!
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by PortHardcore: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Curlieweed:

Moghalu summed it up nicely. He is just seeking for cheap popularity. He clearly doesn't understand maths. This just reminds me of all thos daft promises they were making in 2015.

We are talking about increasing wages by over 500% and he is talking about legislative salaries. How many legislooters do you have compared to the number of workers? How about states that can't even pay the current 18K? They guy is still in aluta mode. He's clearly unserious.

He's talking about Federal Workers,not every Nigerian.
Re: How About A Nigeria Governed By President Omoyele Sowore? by PortHardcore: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
mctowel01:

Same here. Been reading comments from diaspora and decided not to waste my energy on the faulty line of thinking displayed by nigerians here. It's a shame we the diasporans know and genuinely want to apply what good governance is, yet Nigerians at home still choose to remain in ignorance. Its even funny how Sowore himself has a family in the US, living the good life, yet he decides to make a change to the millions of Nigerians who can't even have comfortable 3square meals, yet they are quick to discard him. Well Nigerians really have internalized oppression and truly needs help, but the people deserve whatever leaders they get.

Yes,ppl in Nigeria are affected by some strange mental bondage.
It makes them anxious to think that they will be separated from their oppressors. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Begger (pics) / You Must Account For Alleged ₦15 Trillion Loot, PDP Tells APC Leaders / BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.