Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. (20444 Views)

Man Brutalised A Man Who Rape Innocent Girl With Cutlass VIDEO / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by ashjay001(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those military men are perverts.
Why did they tell him to take off his bra?

To actually imagine, I can agree with ushocked

gringrin

U're a pervert too, sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by xtervaganza(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
I bet they were both arguing over who has bigger boobs grin
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Thebwoy: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Only God knows what the lady to him.

1 Like

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
One of the evils of gambling

1 Like

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Effibecky: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
The man breast though
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by kawaodne(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
He was brought to the cantonment here. We tried to milked his yeye bosom but.....

- Hon. Tony
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Twoclans(f): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those military men are perverts.
Why did they tell him to take off his bra?

I actually thought you made a mistake with the pronoun in your comment until I saw the mans picture angry

SMH

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Godson84: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
This man is mad.
Because of #200, he almost got her blind.
Who send am to go bet?
See him breast sef undecided
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Austinoiz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyi1:
smiley
Closing down all the betting shop in Nigeria will be my 1st agenda if elected the president of Nigeria

Shatttap!!! Is it your betting shop?

3 Likes

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by okwabayi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
That man needs surgery to correct those man boobs and proper exercise to control his oestrogen. I now understand why he acted irrational in the first place. Women do the same.
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Austinoiz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyi1:
smiley
Closing down all the betting shop in Nigeria will be my 1st agenda if elected the president of Nigeria

Shattap!!!! Is it your betting shop?

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by tunary(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyi1:
smiley
Thereby increasing crimes in Nigeria

how many jobs can you create to replace the ones you closed down

Think before you type
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by tunary(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Always think very well before you act, don't be controlled by your anger
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Clothes really help a lot of people in this country.
I’m sure wearing natives that man will look really good, well fed and robust. See him shirtless na, an apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by BluntBoy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyi1:
smiley

That would be a terrible thing to do.

How can you close down employment or source of income before creating any?

Hope you know that these betting companies employ people?
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by newdawn2017(f): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
FrancisDozie:
She's finer after the beating than before.The man is very wise.
May u loose ur penis 2 mouth of an epileptic lady. undecided U puke!

1 Like

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Godmother(f): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
FrancisDozie:

Lol. You are not well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by sleepking(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyi1:
smiley
u will just die an unnatural death on your 1st day
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Jayslyder: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
is it just me or was the guy doing the olamide pose
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by seniormallam(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
So because he lost bet, he just took up bucket and tear her eye abi?, d lady did not do anything abi? , you don't run ur mouth near a man that maybe one game just cut like 2M ticket, not d right time to prove feminism at all, you might be manly dealt with
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by equity1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
FrancisDozie:
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by OMOTOWO(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
oyi1:
smiley
a go too happy
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Angy55(f): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Issame:
A sour loser resorted to begging, yesterday, after brutalizing a lady at a Nairabet shop in Delta mall, Delta State.

It was gathered that he lost his cool after losing a N200 net and took out his frustration on the lady by using a bucket to hit her left eye.

However, he took to begging profusely after he was handed over to a military officer present at the scene.

The man, who admitted that he was wrong, promised to take responsibility of the medical bills of his victim, but he was eventually whisked away by the police. 

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/man-brutalised-a-lady-after-losing-n200-bet-in-delta-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Cc Dominique

Nigeria bloggers self....
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Angy55(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
seniormallam:
So because he lost bet, he just took up bucket and tear her eye abi?, d lady did not do anything abi? , you don't run ur mouth near a man that maybe one game just cut like 2M ticket, not d right time to prove feminism at all, you might be manly dealt with

The lady run her mouth. I'm not supporting the guys action though.
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by goat22: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
NotNairalandi:
The guy forget say person wey dey sell egg,no dey start fight for market! undecided

Indeed most respectable doctor, if I may request your wisdom, how applicable is it for a home sapien who is a vendor of red sokoto goats to initiate a brawl at a retail outlet?
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by elRamani(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
it z either d man is mad or this story is incomplete
cuz i just lost 2k bet on top stuttgart vs bvb nw
nd i still dey laugh
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by Nas4all(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Na wa O. . ...

Frustrated man, did he not know betting is a game of win and losses.

What if he had blinded her, what will be the outcome then.

It's just tells that gambling is not a better game, it has ruined people, and make them susceptible to volatile actions.
Re: Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. by nkow77: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS LAST YEAR..WE ARE BACK AGAIN WITH RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE FOR NEW YEAR MATCHES..NO COMPLANING, WINNING IS SURE ONCE IS READY..INTERESTED CAL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wisdom Onyekwere: 12-Year-Old Boy Missing In Lagos / Two Serial Armed Robbers Caught During Operation In Imo State (photos) / Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.