Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Dinner For Two-part Two (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dinner For Two-part Two (18+) (264 Views)

Dinner For Two FINALE(18+) / Dinner For Two-part 3 (18+) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dinner For Two-part Two (18+) by Akukom: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
......I decided to have fun with her. I was bored and thought of the craziest way to amuse myself. When she’d gone lax beneath me, I released my grip on her throat.

She was unconscious for about thirty minutes. By the time she came through, I’d tied her to a dining chair. Her feet and arms were looped behind her tightly. I pulled a second chair and sat across her, bemused at the panic in her eyes as the memories flooded back.

“You’re awake”, I said conversationally. She shook her head as if to clear it of cobwebs. She started making sounds and trying to get up. “Stop doing that, else you’ll get me mad”. She calmed down immediately at the malevolence in my voice.

Tears welled up in her eyes and they seemed to seek mine, pleading. “Oh no, no tears left to cry”. I laughed hysterically at my own joke. She’d told me that was her favorite song at the moment.

“You might be wondering what’s happening. Why I’ve tied you up? What I want? If you’ll get out of this alive?”. At hearing the last statement, she started to cry again, which brought me immeasurable pleasure.

“The answer is no by the way, you won’t get out of this situation alive. You see, I’ve been watching you. Watching you go to work, leave for home, go to the gym, meet friends at your favorite cafe, go to the library, visit your folks, etc. You get the picture darling? I’ve been WATCHING! you.

And right from the start, I decided I was going to do anything to have you. That day we met, I planned it perfectly. I knew you would approach me at the bar because..

Full Story: https://akukom.com/dinner-for-two-part-two/

Source: www.akukom.com

cc lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano

(1) (Reply)

For Singles: Praying For A Future Spouse / I Need A Relationship Counselor To Talk To / Happy New Month To Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.