Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics (55908 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by krushdripper(m): 2:40am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by OyinO: 3:56am On Oct 20, 2018
alawi5k:
grin

I am pATIKUlarly OBIdient about this ATIKUlated movement to get Nigeria restructured and working again. Come 2019 let's join hands and give back to Daura what belongs to Daura, and to Nigeria what Nigeria deserves. I rest my case.
The Daura man is better than pATIKUlar or party-cooler man. Besides, both of them are Arewa people with same agenda of Domestic Colonisation.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by mechanics(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
The wife is pretty.. But she has neither beside nor behind..
(spits).
Anyways, happy married life.. Una get sense.. No be all those yeye ''doggy'' people.
Beside or behind won't make a successful marriage o.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Boomark(m): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Igbo lord and saviour is back, the Atikulation noise went down immediately. grin grin

Confused set of people.

For your mind

Atikulation forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by rOsy247(f): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2018
What is he looking at behind?
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by DaddyNimo(m): 5:37am On Oct 20, 2018
memez:
Nigerian man got distracted looking at his fiancee's backside while transacting business with her in pre-wedding photoshoot.

The man was very serious in 1st photo but got carried away in 2nd photo by her beauty, looking at her backside.

She caught him in 3rd photo and smile, see how the man is looking after been caught he's looking at her backside.

She couldn't help it, she laughed harder  in 4th photo, the man smiles. My wife don catch me! Lol

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/man-looking-fiancee-backside-business-pre-wedding-photos

who the hell brought wedding pre photo bull crap to Nigeria?
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by alphabern(m): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Gh
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Peterosky(m): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2018
alawi5k:
grin

I am pATIKUlarly OBIdient about this ATIKUlated movement to get Nigeria restructured and working again. Come 2019 let's join hands and give back to Daura what belongs to Daura, and to Nigeria what Nigeria deserves. I rest my case.
.This is very well Atikulated and Obediently summarized. Great jobs,Well done.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Youngpo413: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Gr8lex:
Pre-wedding pics these days is either doggy or checking of backside.
The world has literally gone to sh1ts
till date I'm wondering whats so special about big backside or boobs.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by highchief1: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
(spits).
Anyways, happy married life.. Una get sense.. No be all those yeye ''doggy'' people.
the guy fine pass em wife
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Youngpo413: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2018
mechanics:
Beside or behind won't make a successful marriage o.
touche!
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Hassan88(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Endtime people
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Hassan88(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2018
alawi5k:
grin

You are thinking with ur foot again.

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by sweetilicious(f): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Gr8lex:
Pre-wedding pics these days is either doggy or checking of backside.
The world has literally gone to sh1ts
Exactly what am noticing.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
she looks like my babe shaa..... good smile
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Splasshhh(f): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by timileyine(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
(spits).
problem ti niyen at least she got p*ssy��
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by bidak(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2018
The picture caption
1st picture Secretary: Sir this is the document you asked for , Oga: Okay let see
2nd Picture Oga : Looking at the secretary , In his mind (Omo this babe set oo)
3rd Picture Oga teasing and flirting with the secretary(Baby You know you are very beautiful, I will take good care of you, I will increase your salary ....)
4th picture Secretary: Smiling Oga stop teasing me now grin
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by ReachHard: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by ReachHard: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
(spits).

undecided

Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Maryus: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
No boobs?

No ass?

No good tits?

I spit on this thread

I don't blame you, because you have a seasonal brain that is what make you talk in a senseless manner, i pray make dry season quick come, so that your brain can stop touching.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by mechanics(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Youngpo413:
touche!
Lolz, don't understand.
Re: Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
i no fit view oo for me to make my analysis oo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.