Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Held Hostage By Husband In Germany, Raises Alarm (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Held Hostage By Husband In Germany, Raises Alarm (video) (564 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Held Hostage By Husband In Germany, Raises Alarm (video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
A Nigerian woman resident in Germany with her family has accused her husband of taking her kids from her, locking her up, and trying to kill her.

Adenike Obaoye said her husband locked her up and left the house. She also alleged that he has taken the kids away from her. He alone has the key to the house and she can’t get out of the house.

She claimed in a Facebook Live video that he’s been poisoning her food and drinks.

In an initial video, she is seen locked up in a room with her children. She is heard saying in the video that her husband was in the same room with them and he wanted to kill her. At some point, the video becomes unsteady as she appears to struggle with someone while screaming: “Leave me alone. Leave me alone. You want to kill me”.

In another video, she’s seen alone and she went on to reveal her husband has left with the kids but he went with the keys and locked her inside. She also claimed that he took her phone charger and that he disconnected the Wi-Fi.

Police later attended to the domestic incident, according to social media users in Germany.
The entire incident unfolded last night, October 18, 2018.

Click here to watch video

Below are her posts and the Facebook Live videos she shared.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-held-hostage-by-husband-in-germany-raises-alarm-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Held Hostage By Husband In Germany, Raises Alarm (video) by Eketem: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Husband wants to kill you in a functional society and instead of calling police you are doing live video
Re: Nigerian Lady Held Hostage By Husband In Germany, Raises Alarm (video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Eketem:
Husband wants to kill you in a functional society and instead of calling police you are doing live video

Shows the story is fake.

Btw ,follow me back. I deactivated my former account.

(1) (Reply)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. / Covid-19: What The Canada Government Is Doing For Families This Lockdown Period / A White Lady Lambast Idiotic White Girls For Insulting Nigerians. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.