Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While (2000 Views)

President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
With the sudden appearance of Nnamdi Kanu in Isreal as reported in the media shows that they know and cut a deal with him .

I will advise all that are shouting Biafra and genuinely or ignorantly clamoring for Biafra to be cautious

There is No way he would have escaped the python dance clampdown

My heartfelt condolences to those that lost there love ones

I felt bad seriously

Biafra It’s a scam

https://www.nairaland.com/4797647/nnamdi-kanu-alive-spotted-jerusalem

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by yesloaded: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
With the sudden appearance of Nnamdi Kanu in Isreal as reported in the media shows that they know and cut a deal with him .

I will advise all that are shouting Biafra and genuinely or ignorantly clamoring for Biafra to be cautious

My heartfelt condolences to those that lost there their love loved ones

I felt bad seriously

Biafra It’s a scam

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by iLoveAnambra(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

I felt bad seriously

Biafra It’s a scam

coming from a tiger clawed Afonja muslim...

Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet of most high God..

u cant kill him easily,no human born can harm the prophet..

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by JasonScoolari: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

I felt bad seriously

Biafra It’s a scam

The greatest scam is the lifeless bag of bones you worship.

Kiss the Truth Oba of Zombies.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shut the hell up and stop insinuating what you don't know.

Biafra is bigger that NK and FG combined together. Biafra is the promised Paradise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Cyynthialove(f): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

I felt bad seriously

Biafra It’s a scam

Dirty Moslem... Your nightmare is back..
You guys ought to be asking yourself questions right now, not opening threads up and down...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
I knew many threads were coming

Alas... Here is one already grin

Afonja Muslims sef... Very predictable

Watch them start crying all over again cheesy

At a time.. No time .. Biafra keeps tormenting some people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Banyourdestiny: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chief zombie has spoken, all slaves should listen!!!
Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by baliyubla: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
These guys will choke in their sleeps tonight. Just a hint, the news out there is vote out Buhari, so that their leader can return in Peace, since its apparent his on exile. Watch as KANU endorses the Atikulate, while narrating his ordeal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by GuyWise(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is back and afonja's heart attack is back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Agbaletu: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Biafra is beyond any human being.
I just hope this will not affect our electoral fortune in SE.
I so much respect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by ChrisMafian: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
See how this useless pigs of Biafra are saying "your nightmare is back"
Talking about a man who sold his people out, collected cash and absconded to israel

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by BrownRoofRep: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fake Islamic moro.ns have started crying again.

Here comes a man that gives them nightmare.
You'll cry oblivion, Kanu cannot be killed by uncircumcised moro.ns.

2 Likes

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Doerstech(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Who's coordinating this fake news? IPOB need to act fast to curtain this nonsense..
Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbaletu:
Biafra is beyond any human being.
I just hope this will not affect our electoral fortune in SE.
I so much respect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi And FG are working hand in hand

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Fierce11: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wise people would know that Kanu didn't go to Israel to pray for biafra or Igbos.. But for bmcs and zombies.. That they may look up to the rising sun and see the light!

2 Likes

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Agbaletu: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

Nnamdi And FG are working hand in hand
Sarrki, are you serious?
I am not convinced.
Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by crestedaguiyi: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
una go mad

1 Like

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbaletu:

Sarrki, are you serious?
I am not convinced.

Brother I mean it

Watch out

The first attack will be on Atiku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by rusher14: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
If I hear no erection.

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

I felt bad seriously

Biafra It’s a scam

Back to Daura

1 Like

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
rusher14:
If I hear no erection.

grin

grin

The guy will be hated by his followers soon

He will Campaign for Apc indirectly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Blue3k(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol if truely alive Kanu's poor sureties are going to jail or paying 100 million naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
These guys will choke in their sleeps tonight. Just a hint, the news out there is vote out Buhari, so that their leader can return in Peace, since its a parent his on exile. Watch as KANU endorses the Atikulate, while narrating his ordeal.

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbaletu:

Sarrki, are you serious?
I am not convinced.

He will firstly rubbish Atiku restructuring

From there

Gbege go burst

Observe now baba

Why showing up now?

That the two major parties now have there candidate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by rusher14: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Doerstech:
Who's coordinating this fake news? IPOB need to act fast to curtain this nonsense..

grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

He will firstly rubbish Atiku restructuring

From there

Gbege go burst

Observe now baba

Why showing up now?

That the two major parties now have there candidate
He has already endorsed AtikuObi

1 Like

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by sarrki(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He has already endorsed AtikuObi

Where ?

2 Likes

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by SarakiBukola: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
LOL...this guy is a coward. I amused the way the gullible m0rons are still praising him tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by RockHard: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Peter Obi will be shyting in his pants right now. Nnamdi Kanu wan pour sand for Atikulators garri.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:

Where ?
Radio Biafra
Re: FG Was Fully Involed In Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts All The While by Corrinthians(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
I didn't need anyone to tell me the boy had cut a deal with the government and was hale and hearty somewhere enjoying his loot. The fact his wife and immediate family members were so quiet after his "death" spoke volumes about where he was "buried".

If you know you know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Side View In Akwa Ibom APC Presidential Flag Off Campaign / All You Need To Know About Col. Onyema Nwachukwu, New Defence Spokesperson / Buhari Wins Bauchi With Huge Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.