Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) (23974 Views)

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by SOFTENGR: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
While Ganduje and other notorious thieves like Atiku are hailed

I am sure the thief Atikulate the phone
Dem no pay you to defend Gandollar Ganduje? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by ChroniclesNg(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
zoba88:
A thief was caught in the early hours of today after robbing student of his phond in UniAbuja.According to UniAbujafinest page,his gang members escaped while he was caught.Below is what the page shared...

'On 19th, Oct 2018 1.30am.So called armed criminals named (forgot their names) came to University of Abuja Permanent Site at the Faculty of Law to rob.They threatened a student with knife (very sharp knife like two edged sword) and collected his phone(infinix hot4 pro) at faculth of law.His gang escaped but this one wasn't really lucky. "oh gosh i feel sorry for him'

Watch video below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by Dannychukz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't even know whether to be sorry for him or they should have given him more beatings... the same way I was robbed in school(uniben) this year and they took my phone and laptop...the knife they used was like a sickle��
Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by TONYE001(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
If only PDP looters can be bundled this way, this country would have been a better place
God bless Pres Buhari on the fight against corruption

My brother, do you imply that there are no looters in the APC?

Our leaders have failed us all. PDP, APC, all of them. As youths, it's high time we stood up and hold them responsible for all they've subjected us to.

We must not continue to allow them to use us as tools to engineer their personal interests. Until the Nigerian youth arises to this consciousness, I doubt any significant national progress would be made.
Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
See his armed robber face lmao!

Why am I not surprised?
Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by francisMKD(m): 4:02am On Oct 20, 2018
ChrisMafian:
If only PDP looters can be bundled this way, this country would have been a better place
God bless Pres Buhari on the fight against corruption

Mumu...na Buhari Catch am??
Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by gulfer: 4:36am On Oct 20, 2018
UniAbuja should go and learn what hey call maximum shishi from other universities: the guy is still recognizable na angry angry
Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by Splasshhh(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Deserving
Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by chiboy099(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
All for the money�....sad�
Re: Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos) by Teibaba(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Is faculty of law now in permanent site?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal / Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name / EFCC Arrests 3 Spiritualists For ₦16M Get-Rich-Quick Scam In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.