Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (27316 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos) / Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday / Osinbajo Gets Warm Reception At Enugu Airport Led By Governor Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Chidon1685(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I hear Lamidi kanu is back.. Hehehe, I wonder who his dumb disciples will bow down to now him or Atiku. No lefelendum No Erection,Atiku is gonna sooo loose this upcoming erection.

Too dry. : tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

God will judge you for supporting a failure whose destiny is to bankrupt and wreck the nation's economy.
Making sure that generations to come cannot come out of debt...

A man whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures

A man who is supervising an ethnic cleansing right under his nose... Woe to supporters of Evil
like atikulathief are praising today abi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Vice President to an international thief
God will never forgive those campaigning for Atiku.
this pain is too much for you O, why can't you face your lifeless president and list his achievement instead of attacking the opposition,, you're a failure already

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Back2Daura(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Peter Obi go and see Obiano....Biko

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by megafone: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
undecided

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
VP in the Bank

Look at his business empire when in doubt

Are you indirectly saying Atiku is coming to enlarge his business empire at the expense of Nigeria's economy. Sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Kahujadekadura: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mankosi:
Fuv.ck biafra. Atiku obi 2019
Stop ranting on internet. Wen election comes around we go knwo between Ipob and Obi, who get more vote.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Henri8: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
We go first you reach heaven via first bus.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Henri8: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
MrAJQ:
On a failure visit.
To retain their seats the South-East governors will support PMB.
As if they got their seat through buhari.
Think with the head bruh.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by ejihand(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dave umahi can go to hell!! Ride on my vice President.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by celeiyke: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I hear Lamidi kanu is back.. Hehehe, I wonder who his dumb disciples will bow down to now him or Atiku. No lefelendum No Erection,Atiku is gonna sooo loose this upcoming erection.

U will lick ur ass. U don't understand the igbo yet.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by BrokenTV: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Will God forgive those who are supporting Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
may God forgive those campaigning for the one who turned a blind eye to hundreds of people in Benue, Adamawa, Plateau,zamfara,Delta, Edo,Enugu and else where who died in the hands of Herdsmen.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

God will judge you for supporting a failure whose destiny is to bankrupt and wreck the nation's economy.
Making sure that generations to come cannot come out of debt...

A man whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures

A man who is supervising an ethnic cleansing right under his nose... Woe to supporters of Evil

While i am not atiku nor buhari's fan, please give me two specific things that makes you think that atiku is a thief. Now are you calling him a thief because it is a generalized opinions of a few Nigerians or there are things he did that made him deserve the stereotypical label (thief, corrupt, liar, evil). How much did he loot and how long was he convicted? Please help me answer these quastions because I want to know more about atiku before deciding whom to vote for. Thank you in advance.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Ayodele1987(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
WeRblessed:

While i am not atiku nor buhari's fan, please give me two specific things that makes you think that atiku is a thief. Now are you calling him a thief because it is a generalized opinions of a few Nigerians or there are things he did that made him deserve the stereotypical label (thief, corrupt, liar, evil). How much did he loot and how long was he convicted? Please help me answer these quastions because I want to know more about atiku before deciding whom to vote for. Thank you in advance.

Buhari is a failure and a thief
Only fools support this government

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by seeker121(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Forget this bro just convince us with Buhari's achievements and stop playing this politics of bitterness.Besides,the Bible says the saviour will come like a thief in the night.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Mysselff2: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
[s]Vice President to an international thief
God will never forgive those campaigning for Atiku.[/s]

Mr man, you are not seeing clearly, you need eye drops so you see the evil your LIFELESS lord and master is

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

We will Campagn for him go and die

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by abibun: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
God will never forgive u and Bihari if he doesn't step down from that sit. Saraki,Atiku now labelled as been corrupt used part of the fund to sponsor him to the sit,so why sitting on a sit purchased with stolen fund
God will still not forgive u and Buhari if Buhari refused to question the source of the money they used to get him the nomination form.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by oneclickng: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
and God will allow killings to ravage your life for supporting killer herdsmen.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Eserise1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Why are you hurt na , Be careful of HBP , Buhari should arrest him now
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by AmarachiNnoli: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
No erection in biafraland. These guys better go start all these moves in the north and west
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Xano(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Be careful, or you would be cursed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by BestDude: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
WeRblessed:

Bro, u quoted the wrong person ooo lol
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Carlyscales: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
U need to get some deliverance asap!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by emydnoble(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
His Excellency Peter Obi, remember to pay homage to Fr Mbaka. Adoration God and good Adorers will embrace with open arms.

Peter Obi is under anointing, no man will STOP GOD when your time comes knocking. See more news https://www.nairaland.com/3527302/peter-obi-visits-fr-mbaka
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by Carlyscales: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amah70:
But who epp this Ugwuanyi? Ugwuanyi has always manifested that he is a mole of APC in PDP

Shift with this ur fake news!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by solreb: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
I think we are making some progress, a few months ago Emeka would never have sent a unity campaign message like this. Thank God the emergence of Peter Obi as Vice Presidential candidate in the Zoo is beginning to change the narratives.

Unity of all the people of the country is good but when campaigns for election start in earnest, the candidates will move across parts of the country to canvass for votes. I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc

When he goes to Yoruba Land he will have to explain a similar action too at
Osogbo Park , Akure Park and Ilorin Park.

These parks at Bridge Head have been in existence since 1977 but he decided to demolish them in an attempt to force the non' indigenes ' surrender their businesses to indigenes.

As a popular and influential trader himself in Onitsha he instigated people not to lease or sell their land to non indigenes.

The Sultan Sa' ad Abubakar and Etsu Nupe together with the GOC 82 Division personally visited and pleaded with him to give them time to look for alternative places but he refused. The demolition of all their business structures and six Mosques were carried out. Many of them had to relocate back to the North.

A lot of the people of Yoruba community's especially the Kola Nut dealers had to leave too.

There is another person who tried to intervene, a certain Minister of National Planning from North West. He was a deputy governor in CBN. One Yoruba Muslim cleric who leads prayer at Uga Street Mosque, Fegge area in Onitsha was in Mecca performing lesser Hajj and was in the same company with the then Minister of National Planning, he was complaining bitterly about the discriminative stand Obi was taking around that time especially to the Northern and Western people . Fortunately the Minister knows Obi very well, he had to put a call across to him, he pleaded on him to tamper justice with mercy, he never did, it was alleged that he (Obi) went ahead to report him to GEJ. What he told the President, no body knew but people reported that he instigated his sack from office and boasted about it later , saying : we are in charge, this is our time.

It will be hard selling Obi as a unifying factor not only to the North but even to the South West, we all will remember how he instigated hatred against Yoruba people by sensationalizing Fashola's innocent action when he repatriated beggars on the street of Lagos and handed them over to their state governments. There are more beggars of Northern origin in Lagos than there are from the South East, not a single Northern Governor accused Fashola of any discrimination or incited hatred against Yoruba people.

When you are in politics seeking public office, people will not look at the length of your CV, the schools you attended etc, they will be more concerned with your antecedents.

This is the time people will remind you about your past. Atiku and Obi's past are not lost in our memories. And the best place to remind them is the polling booths.

We are ready with our PVC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by springtech(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
The man of the moment.
Carry go.

Enjoy the fame while it lasts.

What I know is, there is no vacancy at Aso Rock till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) by paparisco(m): 1:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Atikulated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.