Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (98702 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Kisses Your Eye? / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Briee(f): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na person pikin be this shocked
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Ayoswit(f): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
K
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by viceddy95(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
danny56:
South Africa always representing Sodom and Gomorrah......
Nooo ooo,,,,,,what is kenya and Zimbabwe representing...
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by R0ckefeller: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
at list she didnt kill herself
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by xxolisexx(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
ye
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by theapeman4: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, who made headlines days ago after she shared her photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’, has shared photos of her baby daddy.

The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighbourhood. Here are loved up photos she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/12-year-old-pregnant-south-african-girl-kisses-baby-daddy-photos/

never seen a 12 year old girl with such lubricated breaaaast! undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Baileyz101(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
This girl is already matured at mind. God bless her and d baby

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by kygo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
damn...I don't know what to think no more
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Mizwisdom(f): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
OK o, they said SA is developed, it's also advanced in sexual waywardness
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

I spent 3 minutes on this thread thinking of what to type... I thought the thread was about a woman who slept with a 12 years old and got pregnant out of wedlock.

I sincerely found nothing... when I truly saw the content of the thread.

So I will just lol once more and leave the thread for those who it truly belongs too...

Sorry for commenting without reading the content.

what kind of weee have you been taking?

been a while bro...
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by ClassiqueMan: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
The 12-year-old pregnant South African girl!!!!!!!

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by waleadex(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
So she's going to be 12 years older than her child...
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Donald95:
They are happy them think say marriage is all about sex.

BTW, Ohamadike is back and many Atikulators including me are waiting to get instruction to know our next move tongue

Who's Ohamadike?
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Oblitz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
xoxo001:
This is too much for today alone biko... A prophetess just got married to a traditionalist, our lost Nnamdi kanu has been found and here is a 12 years old lady waiting to have a baby. jesu! hope this world is not ending today sha?

Na today o. It's ending today
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by highness25(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
The 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, who made headlines days ago after she shared her photos on social media with the caption ‘pregnant and proud’, has shared photos of her baby daddy.

The baby daddy of the 12-year-old pregnant South African girl, is reportedly a 14-year-old boy who lives in their neighbourhood. Here are loved up photos she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/12-year-old-pregnant-south-african-girl-kisses-baby-daddy-photos/

Wahala de oo
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Hassan88(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
xoxo001:
This is too much for today alone biko... A prophetess just got married to a traditionalist, our lost Nnamdi kanu has been found and here is a 12 years old lady waiting to have a baby. jesu! hope this world is not ending today sha?
no
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by stasius: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Young parents. Okay na
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by josephgentle51: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Foolish Girl

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by chima445(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wonders shall never end

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Mursz: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ey! Chineke!!!

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by traihit: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
xoxo001:

Don't worry. The water you'll drink during the weekend will digest them all before Monday.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Antoeni(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
End time kids
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by phranq30(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lord, please take my eyes. There's nothing left to see in this evil world.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by oloyedayo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
End time.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Morals gone down the drain.....At 12, I literally could not be seen even talking to a boy!!!
common bae at age 12 I know u, you were all over me.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by traihit: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

I spent 3 minutes on this thread thinking of what to type... I thought the thread was about a woman who slept with a 12 years old and got pregnant out of wedlock.

I sincerely found nothing... when I truly saw the content of the thread.

So I will just lol once more and leave the thread for those who it truly belongs too...

Sorry for commenting without reading the content.

It's what the world is becoming daily and it seems as if we love it since everyone wants "freedom" without any constraint.
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Martinez19(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2018

Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Ziel20: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
If this gal is 12yrs let my teeth bend like rake. Nonsense
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by AffiliateBaron(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Anyway, be careful with these websites that claim to be real online income sources. http://joyjerryblog..com/2018/10/three-scam-websites-you-should-know.html
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by lordparcel: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
12 years she don dey Bleep
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
xoxo001:
Bro the tin tire me ooh .....I keep praying for forgiveness of sin o almost every hour things when they happen now just dey scared me true God fit just ves end this world ooh embarassed
Re: 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy by chocho13fct: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Okigwe guys lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.