Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Is This A Bad Move Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Bad Move Or Not? (1178 Views)

He Canceled The Proposal. Good Or Bad Move? / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / DIRTY CHAT: How to Take Your Naughty Chat to NASTY CHAT Like a Bad Boy [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by hkidola00(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
straight up.... I and a chick hooked up and started having sex, she said she can't marry a Muslim as she's a Christian so we should just place our relationship on mere dating,dt we should just be having our fun, so I didn't put my mind with her before and after she said it...
so I do tell my guys how good she is on bed, very skillful, so one of my friend told me dat since I and d girl ain't serious together,can I give him her number so he can try his luck if he can be having some affairs with d babe, I don't have d intention of marrying her neither does she with me, so I gave her number to my pal ( after serious begging from by d guy)...
well I gave him d number to try his luck and most importantly to even know d kind of girl she is,if she's cheap or loose...... So I hope Dis my move isn't offensive and like a betrayal to d girl or something, d ball is in her court, she can reject, I just want to be sure if I'm not doing something bad
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by Michaeljnr225(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by Eberechi24(f): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by TiffanyCara(f): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
So a lady was mature enough to define a relationship, and Op was spog enough to bring his childishness online.

Says alot about the quality of guys we have on NL.

Ofcus she would dump your sorry arse if your friend proves to be more of a man than you are. And I hope he is.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by Lonestar124: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Clap for yourself....you write-up is full of pertinent points that demand a proactive response.
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by hkidola00(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
TiffanyCara:
So a lady was mature enough to define a relationship, and Op was spog enough to bring his childishness online.

Says alot about the quality of guys we have on NL.

Ofcus she would dump your sorry arse if your friend proves to be more of a man than you are. And I hope he is.
common,common,dis isn't about being childish, I thought Dis move might make me know d kind of girl she is
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by TiffanyCara(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
hkidola00:
common,common,dis isn't about being childish, I thought Dis move might make me know d kind of girl she is
That's the blandest thing any one can say. It's what many weak and insecure guys say.

She has no plans to marry you, so you expect her to tie herself to you if a better guy comes?

The relationship is just about the sex and fun, so what's wrong with her having fun if she wants to?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by hkidola00(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
TiffanyCara:

That's the blandest thing any one can say. It's what many weak and insecure guys say.

She has no plans to marry you, so you expect her to tie herself to you if a better guy comes?

The relationship is just about the sex and fun, so what's wrong with her having fun if she wants to?
alright den
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by mimimile93: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by kay9(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
hkidola00:

Seriously bro, what more "kind of girl" is it you want to find out about her?? Thought you said it was no-strings-attached... And tell your friend to learn to chase his own tails; trying to poach one off you is just lame. Of course that's probably cos you dudes never learnt to not kiss and tell.

Smh... Amateurs.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by ImaIma1(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
hkidola00:

But you don't intend to marry her. Why are you testing her?
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by Oreofepeters: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Your action is childishly childish, must your friend know you're just fvcking her and no string attach? don't kiss and tell.
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by Auladimeji1: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
How will you feel like if that friend of yours is telling you the moaning tone of your ex or how will you if you find your ex escapede on your friend's phone
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
hkidola00:

This move only shows the kind of weak ass niqqa you are. It's no reflection on her. You have zero integrity and zero class. You are childish
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by hkidola00(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
LivingFree:

This move only shows the kind of weak ass niqqa you are. It's no reflection on her. You have zero integrity and zero class. You are childish
ok ma
Re: Is This A Bad Move Or Not? by hkidola00(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
kay9:

Seriously bro, what more "kind of girl" is it you want to find out about her?? Thought you said it was no-strings-attached... And tell your friend to learn to chase his own tails; trying to poach one of you is just lame. Of course that's probably cos you dudes never learnt to not kiss and tell.

Smh... Amateurs.
lol,anyways,noted

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wizkid – Fever (starr. Tiwa Savage) / Unilag Sex Tape : Peruzzi finally releases statement... ( Photo ) / Women Have Shown To Useless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.