Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

You Don't Want To Miss This Life Changing Rare Opportunity. Food For All Nations - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Don't Want To Miss This Life Changing Rare Opportunity. Food For All Nations (538 Views)

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Food For All Nations / Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Want To Miss This Life Changing Rare Opportunity. Food For All Nations by itzgbengene: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
If you're reading this post right now, first of all wish yourself congratulations. �

I want to tell you about the just trending FIRST EVER multi-level marketing networking that:

✅ Has the partnership of a bank, ACCESS BANK

✅ Makes use of a Food Card just like ATM issued to you by Access Bank

✅ Sponsored by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

✅ You have 70% of your earnings go to your cash account (bank account) and 30% goes to your Food Card

✅ No buying and selling of any product ❌

.......and many more.

I'm telling you about the latest big fish in Nigeria, FOOD FOR ALL NATIONS (FFAN)

No long stories for now, drop your whatsapp number to be added to FFAN group on Whatsapp, or send 'add me' to 08144935610 or 08134824267 on Whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oil Press Machine,automatic Hydraulic Oil Press Machine / How To Start A Low Cost Pure Water Business Without Money At Hand / Take 1 Tablespoon Of Apple Cider Vinegar & Burn Belly Fat Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.