Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How To Start A Low Cost Pure Water Business Without Money At Hand - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Start A Low Cost Pure Water Business Without Money At Hand (537 Views)

Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost / How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? / Maggot Found Inside A 'Pure Water' In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Low Cost Pure Water Business Without Money At Hand by biyiwyle(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's a fact that many researchers have written on this However, I feel they failed to understand the financial situation of the country.

The question is: Must I have up to 8-10million and above before I can start a pure water factory? I don't think so.

Pure water business in Nigeria is a very lucrative business However, many has tried and failed because they did not have a detailed plan or they didn't seek enough advice from those already in it.

So I'm not only going to be writing about how to start a sachet water business but how to cut cost to the fullest.

DETAILED PLAN AND RESEARCH

For every business including the pure water packaging business, there is need for extensive research and this write up may or may not contain every little details.

Every now and then, new laws are been made, locational challenges and all sort of controlled challenges which you will surely overcome if you are determined.

Once you are aware of every equipments and machines you will need, your second research will be to find out all the documents you will need and how to get them.

https://caterbakes.com/2019/02/how-to-start-a-low-cost-pure-water-sachet-business-step-by-step-approach-from-on-start-to-finish.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Do Lab Test On Honey To Ascertain The Mineral Contents / Cooked Perfect Steak Burger On Gas Grill In My Backyard / Please, Is This Monitor Lizard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.