Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1784 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
You followed back door. Let mention him to enable him get access. Admin401

Nice...how did that guy get in? What's a backdoor?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Admin401:

Nice...how did that guy get in? What's a backdoor?
The backdoor is when you scroll down and click on "View My Post." Now it's on page 2, people can view it.
Re: by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
The backdoor is when you scroll down and click on "View My Post." Now it's on page 2, people can view it.

View my post. That's clever.
Re: by Albertone(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
iLegendd:
No. I want to start a group for such short stories. I have written some. I'll set a competition and anyone who writes the best will win a prize. Later on, I'll introduce them to a place they can make money with such stories. The above is written by another author and it's and example on what will happen soon.
Good job welldone...
I am interested in the competition.Please infom me ahead so i can prepare,tanx.
Re: by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2018
iLegendd:
You followed back door. Let mention him to enable him get access. Admin401
Nwanne, any plans for full time coding? You gat plans for ya self?
Re: by Eberechi24(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Wow! You'll make a good wife o! Wait, how did the two of you get here? cry
improvisation is life

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
androidroot:
Nwanne, any plans for full time coding? You gat plans for ya self?
Hmm. It depends on you. For me, I keep info on that field private. So, I may not give you the right answer you need.
Re: by pureheartlady(f): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nice one though

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
We will continue from where we stopped soon, then the real thing will begin in days time.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
pureheartlady:
Nice one though
shocked Spirit.
Re: by pureheartlady(f): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
iLegendd:
shocked Spirit.
Ojujuuuuu grin
Re: by Blabbermouth: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2018
iLegendd:
Sorry about that. It's been added now.
Baba Joy-ilegend,, this ur story package am kinda interested, I need details on how evrytin rolls... pls no bother telling me "..... and if u have a premature ejaculation or you have problem talking with girls, kindly click this link #wetclef. ****"
Baba, am a member of the forum already
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Blabbermouth:

Baba Joy-ilegend,, this ur story package am kinda interested, I need details on how evrytin rolls... pls no bother telling me "..... and if u have a premature ejaculation or you have problem talking with girls, kindly click this link #wetclef. ****"
Baba, am a member of the forum already
I understood you what you wrote, but only 60%.
Re: by Eberechi24(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2018
iLegendd:
I understood you what you wrote, but only 60%.
He is interested in the competition, give him details. But pls don't advertise any of your books, or forum- he is already a member of wetclef
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

He is interested in the competition, give him details. But pls don't advertise any of your books, or forum- he is already a member of wetclef
Oh! Now I understand. If we don't advertise how do we generate money to keep the forum online? Every year we pay money to our hosting company. If we don't pay, the site will go down. So, advertising has a reason which benefits everyone who visits the site.
Re: by Blabbermouth: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
iLegendd:
Oh! Now I understand. If we don't advertise how do we generate money to keep the forum online? Every year we pay money to our hosting company. If we don't pay, the site will go down. So, advertising has a reason which benefits everyone who visits the site.
Hehe,, 4giv my communication skill, na garri cause am.. So hw abt d competition
Re: by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Blabbermouth:

Hehe,, 4giv my communication skill, na garri cause am.. So hw abt d competition
Lol.

I'll lay down the rule soon. It's a big project, so it's bit by bit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Doctors Checked Chests Problem Before The Stethoscope / How Many Times Did My Ass Bounce? Hot Twerk Video To Cure Konji / Video Of Ghanaian Nurse Tweaking Heavily In The Hospital While People Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.