Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... (1993 Views)

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by tunjilee003: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
where I stay with my paternal grandmother in a face me I face you apartment, there is this our neighbor's daughter who call different men always, her mother is aware of the situation, atimes, men of different calibre do come to see her.she talks to men even in her mum presence....
she and her mum have been extorting money from innocent guys, she is not even up to twenty.... her mum can't caution her to stick to a guy...
what kind of a mother does that

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by MrSensor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Like mother like daughter.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Oluromantic: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oga mind ya business

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
tunjilee003:
where I stay with my paternal grandmother in a face me I face you apartment, there is this our neighbor's daughter who call different men always, her mother is aware of the situation, atimes, men of different calibre do come to see her.she talks to men even in her mum presence....
she and her mum have been extorting money from innocent guys, she is not even up to twenty.... her mum can't caution her to stick to a guy...
That is just the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Vyzz: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
The men are not just using the girl......

The mother who is supposed to correct and direct the girl is also using her.....

Hopefully one day... She finds out quick

If not... She will do the same to her daughters

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by luvyaself95(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Naso the thing nowadays don't train children instead they teach them to be bad version of themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
tunjilee003:

What is ur business

Bleep them na
Ger the number rolling after all one man or ten men sin is sin tell your self the truth.
Always remember no dull moments
Bleep responsible
Bleep her on there bed later bang the mom too at list twice
Missionary style will do the working for the girl while doggy for the mom her thing go too wide by now

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Vyzz:
The men are not just using the girl......

The mother who is supposed to correct and direct the girl is also using her.....

Hopefully one day... She finds out quick

If not... She will do the same to her daughters

Why do we have this kind of myopic idealogy.

No body is using who.
Inside life it is either you are being used or you are using (manipulating).
They need money you need sex!!! Shot the Bleep up this is pure business.
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by paulolee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
mind ur business...jus leave her n her mama mk dm continue...elders say "he wu bring ants infested firewood would surely gets visit from d lizards" las las na ritual go end her..
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Vyzz: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

Why do we have this kind of myopic idealogy.

No body is using who.
Inside life it is either you are being used or you are using (manipulating).
They need money you need sex!!! Shot the Bleep up this is pure business.

Look nigga I really hate it when am told to shut the bleep up..... Be respectful...

I made my comment without insults....

Mind ur tongue... U might be talking to ur father

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Vyzz:

Look nigga I really hate it when am told to shut the bleep up..... Be respectful...

I made my comment without insults....

Mind ur tongue... U might be talking to ur father
When the fathers have lost their cap.
Women do the talk while men do the action.
Is nairaland now a gossip zone
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
paulolee:
mind ur business...jus leave her n her mama mk dm continue...elders say "he wu bring ants infested firewood would surely gets visit from d lizards" las las na ritual go end her..

The way we think.
Las las she the share HIV the give them.

I have seen a lady like this who later got married to someone in US.... With two kids now while the virgunus is unmarried at 54. Everybody have different Grace, destiny and purpose. Person wai go make am go make am las las.
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Alfather: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

The way we think.

I have seen a lady like this who later got married to someone in US.... With two kids now while the virgunus is unmarried at 54. Everybody have different Grace, destiny and purpose. Person wai go make am go make am las las.
true talk
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by ednut1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
tunjilee003:
there is poverty in the land. Some parents send their kids to university and do not send them money. They expect them to do live in wife noni

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Martinez39s(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:
The way we think.

True talk.
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Things are happening ...nothing is shocking these days.

Their decision may be the possible effect of the economy on them.
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by infogenerator(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Haba Op, how can you bring people's private life to social media just because you disapprove of their life style.

I bet there are sins you commit that are worse than what they do.

You should Honestly be minding your business and making plans on how you are gonna take yourself and your grandmother away from "face me, I face you"

Nobody holy!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

The way we think.

so your point now is we should throw our moral guide totally away because Grace differ

to even think your faulting people's reasoning. I won't even question your IQ because to me it doesn't exist but where is your humanity?

if those doing olosho today see cash, do you think most of them will be doing it and those doing it if they see people to enlighten or guide them do you think they will subject themselves to mere sex satisfier ?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Bennysam: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
Oga mind ya business
What you talking nonsense in every post?
People won't talk again when they see evil things
That happened around them because of people like you

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

so your point now is we should throw our moral guide totally away because Grace differ

to even think your faulting people's reasoning. I won't even question your IQ because to me it doesn't exist but where is your humanity?

if those doing olosho today see cash, do you think most of them will be doing it and those doing it if they see people to enlighten or guide them do you think they will subject themselves to mere sex satisfier ?

Well in two count of notable direct insult on my personality and judge of my moral show you are Autocratic, self centered and a religious bigot.

First religion have clothed your sense of reasoning making you myopic in all forms base on your later diversion in sex workers or runs girl customers.

Dear,
Sex is choice unless When force it is called rape.
I can decide to have sex with 100 ladies in four months is that your business (sir read your proverb 23 very well the month is what distroys a man, Matthew what defiles you is what proceeds out of your month because it is born from the mind. Oga if she have ambition even if she is the number one olosho in the world she will achieve it and still marry the most handsome, caring and down to earth hubby you hear go and hang your self. Most mind you most I said, most ladies who are in high position doing well how did the get there are they not married and don't the have kids. Talents, destiny, Grace, purpose and ambition with zeal determine how far you will go not morals or humanity rule the are there to limit your. Why did you stay up night reading at night, why did you get involve in some fetish stuff to get what you want were you not breaking morals and rules that govern humanity.

Lastly the people that petronize - - - sex worker are not poor individuals. Can you lodge a runs girl in a hotel of 25k per night and pay her from 15-45k close to 60k. Is the person poor.

Hmmmm You are funny
In this life - make money, have fun, live your life, own your life
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

Well in two count of notable direct insult on my personality and judge of my moral show you are Autocratic, self centered and a religious bigot.

First religion have clothed your sense of reasoning making you myopic in all forms base on your later diversion in sex workers or runs girl customers.

Dear,
Sex is choice unless When force it is called rape.
I can decide to have sex with 100 ladies in four months is that your business (sir read your proverb 23 very well the month is what distroys a man, Matthew what defiles you is what proceeds out of your month because it is born from the mind. Oga if she have ambition even if she is the number one olosho in the world she will achieve it and still marry the most handsome, caring and down to earth hubby you hear go and hang your self. Most mind you most I said, most ladies who are in high position doing well how did the get there are they not married and don't the have kids. Talents, destiny, Grace, purpose and ambition with zeal determine how far you will go not morals or humanity rule the are there to limit your. Why did you stay up night reading at night, why did you get involve in some fetish stuff to get what you want were you not breaking morals and rules that govern humanity.

Lastly the people that petronize - - - sex worker are not poor individuals. Can you lodge a runs girl in a hotel of 25k per night and pay her from 15-45k close to 60k. Is the person poor.

Hmmmm You are funny
In this life - make money, have fun, live your life, own your life

alaye shut the fĂșck up. I'm not a religious person, I'm talking about morality here if your sense of reasoning still function

abeg no corrupt innocent ladies with this your deceptive and self theorem

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by ImaIma1(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
You have this one story and it has turned to "mothers of nowadays". Does it overshadow the many good mothers out there.

And don't get it twisted, it has nothing to do with "nowadays". There have been bad mothers since before we were born and they will still exist long after.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

alaye shut the fĂșck up. I'm not a religious person, I'm talking about morality here if your sense of reasoning still function

abeg no corrupt innocent ladies with this your deceptive and self theorem

In regards to your last sentence I will honor. Womanizer want to settle down with a virgin too I see.

Well a spoil brat cannot be spoiled again.
Every decision we make we should man up to it and not emotionally blackmailed to regret it. If you can take me as I am forget it.....
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Sixfeetbelle: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
tunjilee003:

Where is the father of the girl? Isn't he the head of the house again?
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Oluromantic: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bennysam:

What you talking nonsense in every post?
People won't talk again when they see evil things
That happened around them because of people like you
You sound like you're just recovering from cerebral malaria. Sorry
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

In regards to your last sentence I will honor. Womanizer want to settle down with a virgin too I see.

Well a spoil brat cannot be spoiled again.
Every decision we make we should man up to it and not emotionally blackmailed to regret it. If you can take me as I am forget it.....

and who's womanizer? if not that your mental provider failed you, you will understand that I'm not acting saint. I'm only faulting your fact that we should throw away our morality because Grace differ, that's a dumb talk i ever read in my lifetime.

does it even make any sense to be giving out her body anyhow to regular guys?

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

and who's womanizer? if not that your mental provider failed you, you will understand that I'm not acting saint. I'm only faulting your fact that we should throw away our morality because Grace differ, that's a dumb talk i ever read in my lifetime

does it even make any sense to be giving out her body anyhow to regular guys?
Her body na your own.
You brain need to be reset.
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

Her body na your own.
You brain need to be reset.

if the brain with 21 century IQ need to be reset, what will now happen to that big head with empty brain you've?

you've a long way to go with life, grace differ hence lady should be giving kpekus anyhow. when is your sanity coming back?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

if the brain with 21 century IQ need to be reset, what will now happen to that big head with empty brain you've?

you've a long way to go with life, grace differ hence lady should be giving kpekus anyhow. when is your sanity coming back?

Pass me your bae or wife I will still bleep her if she give me the opportunity bro. Kpekus is made to be banged
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

Pass me your bae or wife I will still bleep her if she give me the opportunity bro. Kpekus is made to be banged

perhaps when you're thru banging the woman that drove you to this earth

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

perhaps when you're thru banging the woman that drove you to this earth

Maybe your mom too
Re: The Kind Of Mothers We Have Nowadays.... by Heavensent01(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mandelus:

Maybe my mom too

just finished banging that woman that failed in your upbringing. if she didn't get your pregnancy out of wedlock, you won't be this dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Run After Yahoo Boys. No 1 Is Most Obvious / How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.