Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? (828 Views)

Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by Loversminds: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don’t think I can ever have someone I could boldly called mine, because of the time, sacrifice, trust, love and money have spent on relationships, but all proves abortive.

I’ve been in different relationships with an intention of having a serious relationship, but they never take me serious which makes me feel burden on my heart.

I’m an introvert and a type of person that is motivated by love, so when I’m in relationship I treat my woman with seriousness, because I believed if there is true love there shouldn’t be cheating.

Sadly, with all my commitments and companionship, have been cheated on by my first girlfriend, second and just be cheated and jilted by the third now.

I do always hear that men are the ones that always cheat, but my case is different.

They are the ones playing on my intelligence and my emotions. And this is making me think maybe I’m destined to be single.

The third relationship I just lost, I dated this lady for two years and during that period, I don’t deny her anything she needs, I satisfied her emotionally and materially.

With all my commitments to the relationship, all the gifts I gave her, the money I spent on her, and all my faithfulness, she just broke up with me with flimsy excuse.

I’m still confused and devastated, I’m still asking what happened and why would she made that kind of decision with the way she always says she loves me.

I just wish she could tell me where things got wrong exactly rather than being left in cloud.

With the commitment I usually dedicate into relationships and it doesn’t become successful, maybe love isn’t met for me.

@loversminds, is not that I need help but just unburdening my heart on your blog, because you said on twitter that the greatest agony is bearing an untold story in mind.

Source: https://loversminds.com/can-i-ever-have-a-woman-called-mine/

Loversminds is relationship expert who deals with relationships issues and shares advises on relationships.

Do you want to talk about your relationship problem? Or you need advice on your relationship? You can kindly confide in me.

Or you want our blog readers to learn from your experience? Don't worry, we will keep you anonymous.

Kindly send your love story to loversminds415@gmail.com
Or send SMS to +2349031815426
Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by TheOdd1sOut: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Loversminds:
I don’t think I can ever have someone I could boldly called mine, because of the time, sacrifice, trust, love and money have spent on relationships, but all proves abortive.

I’ve been in different relationships with an intention of having a serious relationship, but they never take me serious which makes me feel burden on my heart.

I’m an introvert and a type of person that is motivated by love, so when I’m in relationship I treat my woman with seriousness, because I believed if there is true love there shouldn’t be cheating.

Sadly, with all my commitments and companionship, have been cheated on by my first girlfriend, second and just be cheated and jilted by the third now.

I do always hear that men are the ones that always cheat, but my case is different.

They are the ones playing on my intelligence and my emotions. And this is making me think maybe I’m destined to be single.

The third relationship I just lost, I dated this lady for two years and during that period, I don’t deny her anything she needs, I satisfied her emotionally and materially.

With all my commitments to the relationship, all the gifts I gave her, the money I spent on her, and all my faithfulness, she just broke up with me with flimsy excuse.

I’m still confused and devastated, I’m still asking what happened and why would she made that kind of decision with the way she always says she loves me.

I just wish she could tell me where things got wrong exactly rather than being left in cloud.

With the commitment I usually dedicate into relationships and it doesn’t become successful, maybe love isn’t met for me.

@loversminds, is not that I need help but just unburdening my heart on your blog, because you said on twitter that the greatest agony is bearing an untold story in mind.

Source: https://loversminds.com/can-i-ever-have-a-woman-called-mine/

summary please
Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by MissRaine69(f): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2018
It’s not women in general you have issues with.
It’s the type of women you associate with.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Loversminds:

YOU DON'T NEED A WOMAN TO CALL YOURS.
YOU JUST NEED A BIG HOUSE, CARS, A BIG AMOUNT MONEY TO CALL YOURS AND YOU'VE SOLVED THE OTHER PROBLEM..... MANY WOMEN WILL BE YOURS. cheesy
Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by kollinzgee(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
My nigga you are too much of a nice guy. And most women don't like nice guys. Because being nice is not sexually attractive to women. Just be fun to be with and lastly change your mindset that may be your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by Oreofepeters: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Hey man don't you know it's not good to be nice to Nigerian girls? I've learnt that long time ago.

Nigerian girls prefer bad boys, you need to change your orientation. I hope you gat what I mean.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2018
With your behavior and attitudes towards them,it will be difficult for you. They will only be friend zoning you .Try to be more confident with yourself and pay them less attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by pansophist(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
A woman attraction lies on the edge, not at both opposites sides. If you give love, commitment and make her the centre ff your existence, it will kill all attractions. The attitudes the complainer displayed are mostly found in low quality men, men without options who sees women as trophy. It's a death sentence as far as attracting a woman is concern.

Men are suppose to chase money, not women. Women are suppose to chase men instead. This is how it has been from time immemorial, where local girls compete and look their best to attract and be rewarded with commitments from prince and champions. That's the natural dynamic of human attraction. Go and live a purposeful life, acquire material wealth and be the spearhead within your craft, only then, a woman attraction is sustained. It is of no coincidence men will a high disposability of wealth attract harem of women.

A woman love is deeply founded on respect. She will not love who she does not respect, and using her as your life purpose is not respectful, puts a burden she did not evolve to carry and in contrary to masculine traits of being adventurous, dutiful and taking the lead.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Have A Woman Called Mine? by 9japrof(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Freaky Friday( My Sex Profile) / If U Have Smelly Pvssy Come In For Advice ( I Take God Beg U) / Most Sexiest Woman In The World Blasts Her Boyfriend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.