Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Was Going To Loose My Fiance-my Auntie Brought Him Back To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Going To Loose My Fiance-my Auntie Brought Him Back To Me (616 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Going To Loose My Fiance-my Auntie Brought Him Back To Me by Beke2020: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Good afternoon lively Stone,

Hide my identity. I have been dating Dotun (not real name) for almost three years. He always promised to marry me before the end of each year but he eventually he will come up with excuses why he cannot marry me. He always plead with me to be patient and wait.

I am not getting any younger and this thing is bothering me. So in May,I traveled to the village and I told my mother what is happening and she said we will go and see my auntie that is a prophetess so she will pray for me. I used to think my auntie was a weird prophetess. I even feared she was fetish one time so I really did not like going to see her.

But my mother made me go and see her. While we were there,My auntie saw vision that there is another woman trying to take Dotun away from me. She said I can confirm it and so I came back to Ibadan and confronted Dotun.

Dotun denied it but I took his phone which I usually don’t do and I went through his messages and found out that he and one Funke are lovers. I cried and cried. Dotun was just looking at me,not even trying to comfort me. The next thing he says is,now that you know,no need to pretend anymore. That he loves this Funke girl and she is the one he will marry.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I .....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-going-to-loose-my-fiance-my-auntie-brought-him-back-to-me/

Re: I Was Going To Loose My Fiance-my Auntie Brought Him Back To Me by Beke2020: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmnnn, watch n pray is my only advise

(1) (Reply)

Seven Women Will Grab Hold Of One Man / VIDEO - Miss Bumbum Contestant Banned For Life After Fight With Current Winner / 13 Easy Steps To Get Her Fall In Love With You And Take Her To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.