Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz (18468 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by teeboi320(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2018
People can't just be pleased
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by encryptjay(m): 12:58am On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
I too like Nigerians we nor dey look anybody face, unlike our Oyinbo brothers that will see 'low budget' celebrity and start screaming. I remember seeing Idris in Portharcourt airport one time, Baba just dey jump upadan make people notice am but nobody even look hin face, after a while he go relax for one corner..... angry
oh my grin
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Unlimited22: 2:55am On Oct 20, 2018
teeboi320:
People can't just be pleased
I dey tell you
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by fkj950ax(m): 4:18am On Oct 20, 2018
sirusX:
It's hard to please people sad

You meet them in life....they form
You ignore and waka pass....they complain
You troll online....they open your nyash online
You drop a compliment online....they ignore

Kuku kee your fans nah

God bless you and your family and anything you lay your eyes on.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by dingbang(m): 4:42am On Oct 20, 2018
sirusX:
It's hard to please people sad

You meet them in life....they form
You ignore and waka pass....they complain
You troll online....they open your nyash online
You drop a compliment online....they ignore

Kuku kee your fans nah
nice post. The worst part is when you compliment them and they just ignore you, that's why I dont even hail them when I see them in person.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by dingbang(m): 4:44am On Oct 20, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. Typical Nigerians. Who geh time to famz celebs for real life.

Sam Dede is a lecturer in my school and I've seen him around campus on more than three occasions but never flanked by fans.
true that, I see him too
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by HisMajesty1(m): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Antho101:
My advert company is recruiting graduates, an undergraduate, stay at home mom,employed, students, skilled and unskilled individuals who can copy and paste news articles on social medias for ₦4,000 to ₦5,000 daily salary.
If you are interested, drop your whatsapp number to learn more about the business.
I'm interested, add this number:08160761913
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Anyad231: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Mumu no no say u only get recognised when u have an impact on ur followers...what have u ever done for any of ur followers or na ur fans....chai
..so even this one get followers

... grin grin undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Splasshhh(f): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by okwabayi(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
The screen is a filter in itself. If I see you without a screen shielding you I will find you unrecognizable.
The same thing happened to Henry Cavill, the Superman actor. He went to one of the busiest places in the United States and wasn't recognized.
If Jesus comes in this modern time and doesn't sign up to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the likes he will die an unknown figure. The world moves at a fast pace now, create your presence or get lost in the whirlwind.
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by okwabayi(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2018
The funny thing is those who will come will still come. It's why I don't understand the reason celebrities like Banky W act rude to fans.
Many times I've seen these people, always in busy places, acting like the world should stop and pay them attention. Who send them?
I still find the time on some occasions to meet up with them. Once you tell them they did well in a movie or series role e dey blow their head for the whole day.
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by elRamani(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Antho101:
My advert company is recruiting graduates, an undergraduate, stay at home mom,employed, students, skilled and unskilled individuals who can copy and paste news articles on social medias for ₦4,000 to ₦5,000 daily salary.
If you are interested, drop your whatsapp number to learn more about the business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos / Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.