Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others (59963 Views)

Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others / We Will Dialogue With IPOB, Others, Tinubu Assures / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by queengift(f): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Always surfacing during elections, he will succeed in making lots of youth not to vote for Obi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
See nna ehn if igbo ppl listen to that fool to boycott this election..i will now join afonjas to agree that my ppl re really stupid politically...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Atigba: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
The Igbo supreme leader is back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Unik3030: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Franzinni:

Auntie Ay

You are right gan... I am totally atikulated in fact the mere thought of his winning power from the lifeless one give me JOY!!!

But then this kanu guys resurfacing is a bit odd... Or let me say calculated...

People can be cloned now a days o

Cambridge analytica was used by dpd long before cambridge analytics became public knowledge... But then my point is... People should not get caught up in the emotions and use logic first...

You won't be surprised that it is not kanu... Just a clone
Jesus Christ!!!see u talking bullshit with confidence.do u care to know d meaning of cloning?have u checked things that can b cloned n how long it takes?have u checked d laws guiding cloning?u people will just come online to type thrash.we told u b4 that your Lord n saviour ran away when d heat was too much to bear,can u see for yourself now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by back2sender: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't wait to hear it already.

ATIKULOOTED Obi IS THE LEADER OF BIAFRA AND NOT COWNU.

THE PIGS HAVE BEEN SHOUTING UP AND DOWN SOCIAL MEDIA ATIKULLOTED, ATIKULOOTED

SORRY OOOO COWNU , WHILE YOU WERE AWAY ATIKULOOTED TOOK OVER YOUR THRONE AND SERVANTS

ATIKULOOTED , THE FIRST SON OF BIAFRA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by back2sender: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
MAYBE THIS COWNU IS ANOTHER JUBRIL FROM SUDAN AS STATED BY THE PIGS

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Unik3030: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Konki:

Moses brought freedom to his people after his exile.

Tinubu fled from Abacha in the era of NADECO

IF you know, you know

so u have agreed that nnamdi kanu ran? meaning he was not killed or kidnapped like his brother claimed earlier

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by adams123: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
I hope he has been declared wanted? if you know him tell him not to come oo as Buhari is ever ready for him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Odingo1: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Unik3030:
u are confuse,is it afonja that said he's dead or iPod zombies?I knew right from time that the coward ran away but u zombies accused buhari of killing him n now u are changing d story.thaaaaa see as nnamdi kanu use una head play,after them kill una brothers n sisters d coward just take off n framed death.i knew he was alive,cos how can he die n his wife n extended family will keep mute for long haba.hes here to spoil atiku chances of winning so rebuke him n his slogan now cos if u boycott election it's an easy win for d lifeless bubu

Most afanjass mock him that he is dead,
Biafra struggle is beyond Nigeria election or even Igbo president, people say they don't want to be part of Nigeria, cant you understand it, they said even if Igbo man is a president of Nigeria that they don't care, they want to be out of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Basher8583: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
porshnuel:
FG nd Afonja be like
Mumu. You should bury your head in shame. The scammer of an Albino has come to mess with your head again and as dumb as you are you are falling for it..... Again.....

Are you Igbos this dumb.??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by PHILipu1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
Do you know that these are the same persons that even want KANU at this time, just imagine for a sec if this is mere coincidence
They don't know what the federal government can do.
I think it was a deal to allow KANU to leave the country ladt year to a quiet place where he will stay put and I guess Orji Kalu knew about this deal and he once said that KANU was alive.

I think the federal government signalled Isreal to allow him out of house arrest and you shouldn't be surprise if he ask his followers to boycott 2019 elections and that will be advantage to Buhari now that PDP VP is from that zone.

I don't know how it will be easy for KANU to ask his ipob followers to support Atiku a Fulani man,because I know KANU hate Fulani and Muslim so much.

Some kids don't understand yet the game that FG is playing.

You think it's coincidence that after almost a year now,he finally showed up few months to the elections and after PDP picked vice from that zone?

I'm enjoying the game though,let's enjoy it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by WHE3LCHAIR: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu might be working for APC after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Franzinni: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Unik3030:
Jesus Christ!!!see u talking bullshit with confidence.do u care to know d meaning of cloning?have u checked things that can b cloned n how long it takes?have u checked d laws guiding cloning?u people will just come online to type thrash.we told u b4 that your Lord n saviour ran away when d heat was too much to bear,can u see for yourself now?
I know you are after the likes but it's alright ma...

I am not igbo.. So you need to calm your sudden erection....

Also on cloning.... You need to research it celebrities are getting cloned but then if don't believe.... You don't have to

I know you feel big when you peer down your nose at other people on social media.... But I will assure you.... You can't gain nothing from it.... I used to be full of hate. Like you but I had to deprogram myself... I will suggest you do that too..... You will be a lot more hsppier...

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Unik3030: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Odingo1:

Biafra struggle is beyond Nigeria election or even Igbo president, people say they don't want to be part of Nigeria, cant you understand it, they said even if Igbo man is a president of Nigeria that they don't care, they want to be out of Nigeria.
but few days ago u were ATIKUlate now that runaway hero is back u are changing tone.is it ATIKUlate or boycott?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Odingo1: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
See nna ehn if igbo ppl listen to that fool to boycott this election..i will now join afonjas to agree that my ppl re really stupid politically...

Biafra is beyond Nigeria election, IPOB said it before that no referendum no election, they mean what they said, they want Biafra not Nigeria politics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Basher8583: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Odingo1:

Your mouth still dey leak even after your SUPER HERO has shown himself to be a yellow belly coward...

Let him come back to Nigeria now if he's a true hero.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Brugo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy

This thread is too funny.

Igbo people never learn. Kanu has come back from the dead to swindle you once more. grin

You think the FG didn’t know his whereabouts? Think again. He is a good pawn. grin

But even with this information he will still deceive you guys because you are driven by strong negative emotions and you never learn from history. Ojukwu did it, Kanu did it once and Kanu will do it again.

The same Fulani he insulted and threatened is the very tribe you have cast your lot with. grin

One love.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by dotcodotuk: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
IamD18:
What manner of fvckery is this, bikonu?

Truth is; Igbos are currently confused at the moment.

Will they be Atikulating or Ipobilating? grin

This is a good news for APC and a bad news for PDP because this Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will disunite and confuse Igbos this coming election from having a straight decision between IPOB or ATIKOBI2019.

I'm even more confused, but with my confusion, I will vote for anybody against a lifeless Buhari. Even if it means voting for a goat, I'll do it.

I am IPOBTIKULATED

Its even another opportunity for the FG to increase Police and army here in the Southeast to rig and totally reduce the turnout of voters. Very big disadvantage for PDP.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Odingo1: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Unik3030:
but few days ago u were ATIKUlate now that runaway hero is back u are changing tone.is it ATIKUlate or boycott?

I am not a member of IPOB, I always participate in Nigeria election and I am campaigning for Atiku.

I am only telling you the stand of IPOB and IPOB is not Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Basher8583: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Odingo1:

Biafra is beyond Nigeria election, IPOB said it before that no referendum no election, they mean what they said, they want Biafra not Nigeria politics.

Bongo.. keep quiet jor and go and sell you fake warez jejely. Una no get shame.
Shebi you said FG has killed him. So he has resurrected abi. Let him come back to Nigeria to free his people now.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Unik3030: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Franzinni:

Also on cloning.... You need to research it celebrities are getting cloned but then if don't believe.... You don't have to

I know you feel big when you peer down your nose at other people on social media.... But I will assure you.... You can't gain nothing from it.... I used to be full of hate. Like you but I had to deprogram myself... I will suggest you do that too..... You will be a lot more hsppier...

God bless Nigeria
nobody is hating on u nigga,u are just showing your ignorance n it stinks to high heaven.i believe u have a browsing phone just do justice to that.a big question for Igbos now is
are we following d Fulani man called atiku or our own runaway Messiah?
if we follow our hundred metre senior man,hope he will not run away again after election?
if we boycott election,hope it won't b an easy win for the lifeless bubu we love to hate?
see beyond your feelings and emotions then u will see d truth in my lies.thank u

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Basher8583: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Franzinni:

God bless Nigeria
If you are not Igbo then why are you reasoning like one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Odingo1: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Brugo:
cheesy cheesy

This thread is too funny.

Igbo people never learn. Kanu has come back from the dead to swindle you once more. grin

You think the FG didn’t know his whereabouts? Think again. He is a good pawn. grin

But even with this information he will still deceive you guys because you are driven by strong negative emotions and you never learn from history. Ojukwu did it, Kanu did it once and Kanu will do it again.

Igbos are not swindled by anybody, IPOB has been consistent with their no referendum no election slogan, their total compliance of sit at home in SE and some part of SS not more than 3 months ago was achieved without Nnamdi Kanu presence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by PHILipu1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Unik3030:
Lol.
They are now confuse and this is the reason Buhari ask the Israeli government to allow KANU out from house arrest.

He will ask them to boycott the election in 2019 because I can not imagine how he will ask them to support another Fulani and Muslim that he hate so much.

Even if he say that,the federal government will now point to the fact that truelly it was Atiku,PDp and co that were sponsoring that Biafra stuff and that will make the Hausas,yorubas and some part of south south to hate Atiku,Obi and PDP the more.

In any way it goes,it is win win for Buhari government.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Organs(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi kanu, If Ojukwu can deceive the ibos again and again and again, so can you... ride on bro.... Meanwhile, are some of your supporters still in prison?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by zomby(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Atiku picked Peter Obi as his running mate, and all of a sudden this lazy boy reappears...as he thinks it’s time for him to make a name for himself, by making more noise and money...But Kole WORK!

Abeg, someone tell this lazy loser to go and get himself a real job...Nigerians are too d@mn smart for his tricks.

Nigeria will remain strong and together.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by servercodes001: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Unik3030:

What do u expect from the ipob pigs after the resurfacing of Nnamdi Cownu, they're clueless people with no direction afterall
Earlier this day they were shouting Atiku and now they're boycotting the election, only correct mumu will do this.
Shame shame shame

Spits

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Sgoldentouch: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why areyou all panicking

We are ATIKULATING OBIDIENTLY with and to a team that will listen to the Biafra's plight. So all IPODs, Vote PDP if you want BIAFRA to be possible.
Full Stop.
I am sure after ATIKULATING you would prefer restructuring to referendum.
SPREAD THE MESSAGE EVERYWHERE NOW!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by objobj: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
brunofarad:
I will be definitely present

His oratory prowess is so enchanting.

Oratory prowess? Waoo no wonder. Well l don't blame u. That's the only best u hv

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Loool @ Netanyahu. Netanyahu has never heard of Nnamdi Kanu in his life. The most embarrassing thing about this Kanu and IPOB thing is the whole Jewish gimmick. Like seriously, why is this jobless charlatan and mooron dragging our names in the mud?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / Buhari In London (Picture) / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.