Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,922 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others (60379 Views)

Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others / We Will Dialogue With IPOB, Others, Tinubu Assures / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by stinechykee: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2018
What is really the matter with this evil Yorubas,why are you people poking nose in IPOB or Nnamdi KANU matter?? Sooner or later now you evil tribe call Yorubas or afonjas will claimed that the reason why you evil people put mouth in IPOB or Nnamdi matter was because he was disrespectful to you Yorubas or that he rained insults to your people living or dead and now what reasi will you Yorubas give now for insulting Nnamdi Kanu that have not even talk yet or broadcasted officially.You evil tribe call Yorubas have not seen anything yet cos the tsunami that will rise as a result of the appearance of Nnamdi Kanu especially now that its obvious Israeli prime minister Netanyahu back him will destabilize the whole Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.

And you think that KANU outsmart the Nigeria security forces that picked him up when he entered the country secretly.
If the government mean you,there is no way you can escape the country.

Take it or leave it,it was a game from KANU bail and he going on exile,it was arrange by the government and Orji Kalu was the man that arrange that and he mentioned that KANU was alive some months ago.

It was all a plan because even KANU then didn't know how he was going to publicly accept going on exile,so the army raid was arranged and only those foolish IPOB guys that didn't know of the plan that tried to hold ground with the army that got themselves killed by trying to defend KANU.

It will be a win win for FG now,if KANU announce in his broadcast for Igbos to boycott the election, FG will feel OK with that because Atiku VP is from that zone and if KANU say that Ipob should continue the struggle, FG will be ok with that too and FG will simply deploy more security forces to south east before the 2019 election and also use them to rigg or stop PDP from rigging that zone.

If KANU say Ipob should support Atiku,then FG can now point to Atiku,PDP and co as those sponsoring IPOb all those time and that will make the north and south west to hate Atiku and Obi the more.

So,I see it that it was just a game and FG played fast one on Atiku and PDP.

You think it is coincidence that he is coming out now that Atiku pick somebody from south east as VP and just few months to election after a year plus In hiding?

Use your head.

Read my post again again before u talk..
That is kanu old video, and u are repeatin the person I quoted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by musawisdom(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2018
OK, you want the long struggle for Biafra to die because of atiku of a thing. No.
BIAFRA MUST COME AND STAY.
spencekat:
Please nobody should boycott anything.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by chinedumoooo: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Criminal entities.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
frankfrancis871:

Okay your opinion, me vote I have never voted in nigeria grin

And I can never tongue

I have Neva voted too, but I will vote this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by dokie: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Why all the fuss? Igbo's are not stupid. IPOB declared no election during anambra elections, but what effect did it have?

There are just a few Igbo's that will not do anything possible to get buhari out of power.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2018
tinsel:
This is a real dilemma for the igbos. Do we support Atiku and kill the spirit of Biafra for ever as I am sure Kanu will not support any thing if not biafra or side with Kanu?
A difficult period for the igbo nation. God will see us through this.Igbos must do the right thing for the future of our children.

There is nothing difficult here, that video is fake.
We have to vote voting doesn't stop the struggle for biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I have Neva voted too, but I will vote this
Okay that's your choice
We are live on london tomorrow, get ready for earthquake grin

Chilling with MNK HE IS BACK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Cheeryfeet: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2018
sean1000x:
Nnamdi will address the global IPOB family live on Sunday 6pm Biafraland time on what happened. Also happening Now on Radio Biafra, IPOB leadership thank the Jewish State of Israel and Prime minister Netanyahu for hosting Nnamdi Kanu and facilitating his safety, trip and hospitality. Truly a Jewish brother they can trust and followed through!

https://www.liveonlineradio.net/english/radio-biafra.htm

This Apc government is simply amazing, they saw how south east has galvanized themselves to obideintly Artikulate in 2019, and they went to ressurect the one thing that will throw spanner into the wheel. Though am not a fan, but the idea is brilliant. If it's true and he makes the broadcast, I can bet my 10m Kanu is now working with them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2018
stinechykee:
What is really the matter with this evil Yorubas,why are you people poking nose in IPOB or Nnamdi KANU matter?? Sooner or later now you evil tribe call Yorubas or afonjas will claimed that the reason why you evil people put mouth in IPOB or Nnamdi matter was because he was disrespectful to you Yorubas or that he rained insults to your people living or dead and now what reasi will you Yorubas give now for insulting Nnamdi Kanu that have not even talk yet or broadcasted officially.You evil tribe call Yorubas have not seen anything yet cos the tsunami that will rise as a result of the appearance of Nnamdi Kanu especially now that its obvious Israeli prime minister Netanyahu back him will destabilize the whole Nigeria

Sir, they say its fake and planned when I was there live with him all those while!
Let them hate

I got to see Natenayu (the spelling is not correct) and above all IPOB plans!

The gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Princewell2012(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
IamD18:
What manner of fvckery is this, bikonu?

Truth is; Igbos are currently confused at the moment.

Will they be Atikulating or Ipobilating? grin

This is a good news for APC and a bad news for PDP because this Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will disunite and confuse Igbos this coming election from having a straight decision between IPOB or ATIKOBI2019.

I'm even more confused, but with my confusion, I will vote for anybody against a lifeless Buhari. Even if it means voting for a goat, I'll do it.
J
I am IPOBTIKULATED

All these Ross is because of Atiku. You will see federal government will look other side so they can use KANU to confused the Igbos voting Atiku massively. So if buhari wins and sworned in they will now come back and arrest Kanu..
On less igbos are stupid. Otherwise this nonsense plan will not work.

And by the grace of God all these tactics will not hold any water. I heard they have freed Leah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2018
stanuplane:
IF YOU ARE NOT A BIAFRAN, THEN YOUR COMMENTS ARE COMPLETELY USELESS AND IRRELEVANT. HE THAT FIGHTS AND RUN AWAY, LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY. THAT IS HOW FREEDOM FIGHTS ARE FOUGHT, AND WON. FOR ALL THE BIAFRANS HERE, NOTE THAT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE TYPING BULLSHIT ABOUT NK HERE ARE HUNGRY STUDENTS LIVING IN SCHOOL HOSTELS WITH ONLY GARRI AND GROUNDNUT AS MEANS OF SURVIVAL. YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM. THEY ARE ALL HUNGRY AND FRUSTRATED. A HUNGRY MAN THEY SAY IS AN ANGRY MAN. THEY ARE VERY ANGRY KNOWING THAT EVEN WHEN THEY FINISH SCHOOL AND GRADUATE, THERE WILL STILL BE NO JOB, SO THE HUNGER AND FRUSTRATION WILL CONTINUE. ANYBODY WHO IS COMFORTABLE WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF THE COUNTRY AND IS INSTITUTIONS IS EITHER A RET.ARD OR SUFFERING FROM STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. I URGE EVERY RIGHT THINKING AND REASONABLE ADULTS HERE TO RELAX AND HEAR NK OUT ON SUNDAY. LONG LIVE BIAFRA. PEACE.

grin grin grin grin grin Thank God you understood them, allow them to spews venoms, insults etc I'm enjoying the drama, Kanu is genius and strategist

Whether he was bla bla bla bla grin

MY JOY IS THAT people asking "where is Nnamdi Kanu?" are already the ones spewing venoms, they asked and they received matthew 7:7 the gods are wise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Princewell2012:

All these Ross is because of Atiku. You will see federal government will look other side so they can use KANU to confused the Igbos voting Atiku massively. So if buhari wins and sworned in they will now come back and arrest Kanu..
On less igbos are stupid. Otherwise this nonsense plan will not work.

And by the grace of God all these tactics will not hold any water. I heard they have freed Leah

Few months ago they were asking 'mockly' "Where is Nnamdi Kanu?"

And

He lands in Jerusalem

Matt.7:7 ask and it has given to you, the gods are wise

They are weeping now and accusing of being buhari's accomplices, MNK SENDS Message with just a video and there is earthquake!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Well, I expect him to declare his support for Atikulooting of the zoo republic, nothing more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Cheeryfeet:

This Apc government is simply amazing, they saw how south east has galvanized themselves to obideintly Artikulate in 2019, and they went to ressurect the one thing that will throw spanner into the wheel. Though am not a fan, but the idea is brilliant. If it's true and he makes the broadcast, I can bet my 10m Kanu is now working with them

And if he urges his zombies to Atikuloot? What will you say again?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
frankfrancis871:

Okay that's your choice

We are live on london tomorrow, get ready for earthquake ;

Chilling with MNK
HE IS BACK

All natural wash, I can't be deceived.. I still maintain that's video is not recent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by maasoap(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2018
sean1000x:

The entire Afonja family will be listening too,

No need to listen, you will post it here for us.

you know, they want to be Biafrans but we don't want them,so they mad and sabotaging us. We will never accept you people. Ndi Afonja amara/amayi Chukwu that's why they naturally support evil and think it's okay.
Does that include your support for Atikulooting?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Gramondhigh(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is using u guys to mk money
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

All natural wash, I can't be deceived.. I still maintain that's video is not recent

I said OKAY ITS YOUR CHOICE!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by toofit007: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Clown.

If the video in Israel did not leak.

He for Dey enjoy his life Dey go secretly grin

I blame the f00lish idiots wasting their lives to enrich him.

I guess he will come and endorse AtikuChukwu from south east since he always have issues with Hausa and fulani.

Brain dead coward.
shut the Bleep! No video leak. 2 hours before kanu was seen on camera, his second in command uche mefor had announced that kanu will be praying in Jerusalem that was why every media house directed their camera to the Holy city called Jerusalem. If Nnamdi kanu want to remain incommunicado for the next hundred years, he will do just that and nobody will have any trace of him. For him to have announced his appearance to the world 2 hours before the camera pick him should tell you that there is a lot coming into Nigeria in later days, what I don't know is if it will be positive or negative for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by servercodes001: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
alphabern:
Money Rain $$$$
To get money rain simply follow the steps below;
Steps:
Send 0.00078BTC to
1. 335P74dJvGnS1v2XVLjA5FfdcKXcCB3d3g
2. 14xxvURr2nM37q6WV1hnXdKuDZCFkTyfsS
3. Create wallet accounts from www.luno.com using refer code WK6TF and www.blockchain.com.
4. On luno and blockchain go to receive and carefully copy the wallet addresses like the ones above.
5. Write “add me to your list” as subject and the wallet addresses as text and send to annangidem@yahoo.com
6. Good luck as you receive your BTC nonstop.

Mynd44 rule 16

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by stinechykee: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

I spit on your grave.

enemy of progress
me too I spit not only on that guy grave but on entire afonja's grave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Gramondhigh:
Nnamdi kanu is using u guys to mk money

Okay we understand, sorry. Kanu why did you returngrin grin grin grin LIVE ON RBL TOMORROW BY 6PM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7976813_lolo_jpeg7fb2296ac808a8b328bb26cb1417eb2d

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by servercodes001: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2018
stinechykee:

This na sound wey pigs dey make

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by donkaz2(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Where are those idiot and there senior crazy brother FFK who claimed buhari have locked up Nnamdi on a sailing naval ship. Let's hear what he have to say all I know is that, it's not the igbos that will decide to leave it is only the Hausas or Yorubas that can decide its time to drift apart. Hausa by force and killing all other tribe in there land and the yorubas diplomatic discussion....as for the igbos they are just apart of the structure always seeking restructuring

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2018
servercodes001:

This na sound wey pigs dey make

Okay sorry, Kanu please go back to Jerusalem please they are dying grin grin grin grin
KANU WHY grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7976813_lolo_jpeg7fb2296ac808a8b328bb26cb1417eb2d
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by maduxs: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2018
This man has undergone serious metamorphosis and he is no longer himself he has been transformed against his wish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by stinechykee: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2018
akanbiaa:
If you boycott election that means Kanu is working for Buhari because the bulk votes Atiku need to have a chance to defeat Buhari is based in the south east and part of south south.
fool keep shifting goal post like you people always does
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by stinechykee: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
daveson2020:
I'm still wondering why this is paining yoruba people so much.
my brot this Afonja jealousy and wickedness is not here.I have not seen a tribe as wicked, evil,enemy of progress as this people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Xander85: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Tospringe:

Which one do you want? Atiku or Biafra. ? Stop sitting on the fence.

I think you should first tell us what YOU want: Ndigbo in a fair and equitable Nigeria, or a Nigeria without them!?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Xander85: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2018
donkaz2:
Where are those idiot and there senior crazy brother FFK who claimed buhari have locked up Nnamdi on a sailing naval ship. Let's hear what he have to say all I know is that, it's not the igbos that will decide to leave it is only the Hausas or Yorubas that can decide its time to drift apart. Hausa by force and killing all other tribe in there land and the yorubas diplomatic discussion....as for the igbos they are just apart of the structure always seeking restructuring

Don't ask silly questions! It should be obvious he was recently released to the Israelis! Why do you think it's only now he was seen in public?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.