Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,482 members, 7,840,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others (59966 Views)

Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others / We Will Dialogue With IPOB, Others, Tinubu Assures / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by reality1010: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2018
sean1000x:
Nnamdi will address the global IPOB family live on Sunday 6pm Biafraland time on what happened. Also happening Now on Radio Biafra, IPOB leadership thank the Jewish State of Israel and Prime minister Netanyahu for hosting Nnamdi Kanu and facilitating his safety, trip and hospitality. Truly a Jewish brother they can trust and followed through!

https://www.liveonlineradio.net/english/radio-biafra.htm
The fact remains that the APC govt is clever and thrickish. When the Army invaded Nnamdi Kanu house, he was inside the house. He didnt run away. His voice was heard when he was asking what was happening by then the military had rounded up his house. So there s no way he could have escaped considering that the military was there to catch him red handed. His dog was killed and his parents were arrrested. Some of his boys were killed who resisted arrest. So Nnamdi Kanu was picked by the military including his parents. However, he was kept away from ppl. If he is alive it means he was not killed but speared by the military. If he is in Isreal it also means the govt arranged his exit under and international agreement so as not to disturb the administration in power. I kept watching his parents lips expecting them to ask about the whereabout of their son but when they did not ask i knew he was alive and that the govt had him intact. But the truth is Nnamdi kanu can not be bought.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by zion88th(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2018
..the Yorubas were collectively blamed for 2015 election that brought in this lifeless, corrupt and failure of a government, now i think the game is brought to the doorsteps of the igbos, lets see how brilliant they are and how well they can play, lets see if this 'lifeless' government can confuse the 'self acclaimed' sharp guys of the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2018
frankfrancis871:

Don't mind them when my friend Alphonsus Uche shared this new, we thought his account was hacked! The live video was announced one hour before it was shot, I personally came here to read their hyprocritical comments including their insults grin

Kanu hasn't spoken yet they are trembling, we are live and he is back! Ask me and I will tell you why we are live and he's back in Israel of all places grin

Bro I'm a core supporter of biafra.. But bliv me that video is old, it's propaganda..
Can't u all see Kane looks younger on that video than his latest look before his disappearance?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by reality1010: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Aren't these guys tired of this ipob thing? Nigeria's existence isn't fruitful anymore but the way ipob people are going about it isn't the right way.

Protest maturely and reasonably, get results.
Which one is protest maturely and reasonable? The thousands of deaths that have emerged and keep emerging from the protest is not enough for you? The non voilence protest is not matured enough for you. Try your own style since u v said that Nigeria's existence isn't fruitful. We are waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by TruthinAction: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2018
I thought he doesn't believe in Jesus. What is he doing in the Holy land?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2018
reality1010:

The fact remains that the APC govt is clever and thrickish. When the Army invaded Nnamdi Kanu house, he was inside the house. He didnt run away. His voice was heard when he was asking what was happening by then the military had rounded up his house. So there s no way he could have escaped considering that the military was there to catch him red handed. His dog was killed and his parents were arrrested. Some of his boys were killed who resisted arrest. So Nnamdi Kanu was picked by the military including his parents. However, he was kept away from ppl. If he is alive it means he was not killed but speared by the military. If he is in Isreal it also means the govt arranged his exit under and international agreement so as not to disturb the administration in power. I kept watching his parents lips expecting them to ask about the whereabout of their son but when they did not ask i knew he was alive and that the govt had him intact. But the truth is Nnamdi kanu can not be bought.

U are right he was right there before they envade his house he didn't espcape.
I still fear they have killed him, with all these propaganda news.
His dad is also missing too pls..
Didn't u hear last week that one governor said they are working on his fathers return.
They didn't even talk about kanu.

But I still blived this video is old and propaganda
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by reality1010: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Richwole:
Why u dey hide for outside Nigeria.try get liver show for Nigeria today if you bi man nnamdi kanu.
He was in Nigeria and it was nightmare all through. Your leaders wished he will never come back. Have you forgotten how u were always going on the internet with fear of him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by jumpandpas(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Didi2d:

But 2 of your brother are currently in Lagos State house of assembly, because they were and are accepted in yoruba
biggyboy1970:
When the likes of General Yaradua, Abiola n saro wiwa surrender there's lives for the advancement of democracy We acknowledge them as heroes of our nation. Which part 'll ojukwu kanu n zik fill into
If you like abuse me
Truth is bitter
I before others don't be gullible
morpheus24:
Nnamdi who, Abeggiii

Tell that man make him stay for Jerusalem, if he come back we go stone am.

Runaway Soldier!
Oponel1962:
He hear say atiku dey share $s.
He wAn get hm share.
Soldiers no kill am again, emmalazyful?
Antoeni:
Thief,wants to come and make money because peter Obi has emerged
OyinO:
He's now fighting from a distant land, a leader in exile. What you couldnt achieve on ground, how can you achieve it on exile? Biafra is over.
coputa:
Na Ndigbo god wan talk.
bdauran:
Coward. Why did he run?
Richwole:
Why u dey hide for outside Nigeria.try get liver show for Nigeria today if you bi man nnamdi kanu.
Bolustical:
I guess he will be able to explain his cowardice.

It's in their blood, like Ojukwu, like Zik, like Kanu grin

All chest beating but nothing.

Collectively deluded race.
Gabriel004:
See this mumu, who want to listen to ipob jesus that enjoys with women in hotel, left his diciple to die in jail while he begged for his live. Who is interested to be coward. Even afonja never wished to be brave nation like russia n america. Na those wey be online worrior them go come think about. Our head forbid bad thing.
Bolustical:
I guess he will be able to explain his cowardice.

It's in their blood, like Ojukwu, like Zik, like Kanu grin

All chest beating but nothing.

Collectively deluded race.

Who do you call your Hero?

AFONJA...This idiot died in the war front and his subjects abandoned his corpse and their ancestral land (Kwara State) for their enemies till date.

AWOLOWO...This unrepentant coward was a thief, he stole all Bianfran money after the war but upon hearing the sound of military Siren, he quickly drank rat poison and died to evade arrest...what a COWARD.

MKO. ...This one was an international Thief..Thief according his kinsman (Fela). A power drunk who declared himself the president of Nigeria. While he was poisoned to death, his ashawo wife was assassinated.

WHO AMONG THEM DO YOU CALL YOUR HERO?

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy cilicmarine omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo ngeneukwenu throwback butterflyle0 sarrki buhariguy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Funnicator:

IPOB makes me feel ashamed of my Igbo roots

Afonja are the ones carrying this news they have been paid for online propaganda..
Then some Igbos bought it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Yaaaawwwnnnnn.........snoooorrrreeeee
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by AskProf: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2018
ipobarethieves:
Arrest Abaribe/FFK now.God bless Kalu,Buratai and his pythons

"Yes, you silly born you are,
You I'm talking to now:
WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SAD & FORSAKEN..."

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
See nna ehn if igbo ppl listen to that fool to boycott this election..i will now join afonjas to agree that my ppl re really stupid politically...

Don't u have sense?
Haven't u get it that this video is old.
Look at kanu on that video and go look for recent photos of kanu.
This is all propaganda from FG.
I'm ashamed some of u still can't figure this out

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by reality1010: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Odingo1:

Biafra agitation is beyond Nigeria election
, whether Buhari win or not win, Biafra want to be out of Nigeria, Biafra movement is movement that will not die
Please tell them. The funny thing is that some Nigerians r lost in senses. Formerly it was that the Igbos v forgotten biafra. I sometimes even luagh at some Professors speaking thrash. Later, when they discovered that the Biafra thing was serious, they said it is to make money. After that, when they discovered that Biafra was like a tsunami they said Nigeria cannot be divided. Later they turned to saying that the Igbos will never forget Biafra. I keep wondering their low IQ especially from their so called learned ppl. Every Igbo man wants Biafra. They want a country that is free of Nigeria corruption, tribalism, ethnicity, backstabbing, hypocrisy and a nation where anyone can aspire to greatness once u r good in ur area of endeavor.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2018
PHILipu1:

This should be Atiku,Obi and all those Atikulated IPOB.

FG,Oshiomole and Agonja are dancing Azonto now because they know that confusion has set in.

Will you guys still Atikulate with a Fulani man now that your Messiah that hate Fulani so much is back.

You should use your head and know that FG timed this perfectly, they gave the Isreali government go ahead to allow KANU to come public from his house arrest

The only logical path to anything significant whether so called Biafra or referendum or restructuring is the man Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Bro I'm a core supporter of biafra.. But bliv me that video is old, it's propaganda..
Can't u all see Kane looks younger on that video than his latest look before his disappearance?

We are live here, you mean the one I'm talking to and saw a live video I mean live is fake? I'm not saying it is not possible but my guy today, I believe that Nnamdi Kanu face sends fear among them all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by kunmiiii: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2018
sean1000x:

The entire Afonja family will be listening too, you know, they want to be Biafrans but we don't want them,so they mad and sabotaging us. We will never accept you people. Ndi Afonja amara/amayi Chukwu that's why they naturally support evil and think it's okay.

Are you delusional or what

From your obsessions and schizophrenic posts, it's safe to say your irrationality and thoughtless comments are borne out reckless seeks and hunts for likes, how else can you explain your assertion that Yorubas want to be Biafrans

That's the most unintelligent and witless claim and comment I've heard on NL this week. And trust me there have been a mammoth of daft, stupid and asinine comments as usual this week, but yours clearly leads by a mile.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2018
frankfrancis871:

We are live here, you mean the one I'm talking to and saw a live video I mean live is fake? I'm not saying it is not possible but my guy today, I believe that Nnamdi Kanu face sends fear among them all

Yes now we all know kanu puts them to jittery.
But the video we all saw today is an old video
Watch it again and check pics of kanu after he was released u will see maturity in his face can't even look.
Talkless Kanu staying in Israel for this long , will definitely look very fresh, more mature and more light skinned than this.

FG is at their propaganda again, and they know how ignorant Nigerians are when it comes Come to social media.
Now everybody have described to this fake news. It's pity

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by reality1010: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are right he was right there before they envade his house he didn't espcape.
I still fear they have killed him, with all these propaganda news.
His dad is also missing too pls..
Didn't u hear last week that one governor said they are working on his fathers return.
They didn't even talk about kanu.

But I still blived this video is old and propaganda
You just v to keep watching. The Governors knew about his whereabout because they r the ones that gave the military the support to invade the area. The Governors like i know wouldnt want him to be killed because i know Igbo people. No matter how u disturb their govt, they will whisk u out but not support ur killing moreso when u r not a killer or voilent person. Alot is playing out, but the funny game there is that the APC govt will want to play a fast one to maintain power at the expense of the SE governors. So if he is alive fine and good.It means his being alive does not mean he was smart but because some people protected him and the govt also agreed. Remember Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram was arrested by the military after his settlement was invaded. The military took him to the barrack, interviewed him and handed him over to the police and he was killed. Some would say he was a hero of democracy!!!! I know if he is alive, he will not do otherwise but move ahead to achieve his dream. The guy is intelligent and cannot be bought.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by badlaw(f): 12:42am On Oct 20, 2018
MNK back and better, Israel is involved, USA is awear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2018
kunmiiii:

Are you delusional or what

From your obsessions and schizophrenic posts, it's safe to say your irrationality and thoughtless comments are borne out reckless seeks and hunts for likes, how else can you explain your assertion that Yorubas want to be Biafrans

That's the most unintelligent and witless claim and comment I've heard on NL this week. And trust me there have been a mammoth of daft, stupid and asinine comments as usual this week, but yours clearly leads by a mile.

Those shouting Biafrans are confused because of this
[img]https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1168445429969570&id=100004123725797&set=a.405327936281327&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6614216287465015734%3Amf_story_key.2128187790628979%3Atop_level_post_id.2128187790628979%3Atl_objid.2128187790628979%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100006269473837%3Aoriginal_content_id.1168445446636235%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.1168445429969570%3Astory_location.6%3Aattached_story_attachment_style.photo&__tn__=EHH-R[/img]
This is fake news grin tongue NNAMDI KANU how do you make 'em fearless?

PS: NNAMDI KANU EYES reading these..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Adakintroy: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Truth is that Ipod should succeed themselves.

Nigeria is just one big lie. How can you say we are one country were as since independence only one region has monopolies power.

If not for the death of a sitting president a southerner will not have tasted power. We're is the truth in that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 12:48am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yes now we all know kanu puts them to jittery.
But the video we all saw today is an old video
Watch it again and check pics of kanu after he was released u will see maturity in his face can't even look.
Talkless Kanu staying in Israel for this long , will definitely look very fresh, more mature and more light skinned than this.

FG is at their propaganda again, and they know how ignorant Nigerians are when it comes Come to social media.
Now everybody have described to this fake news. It's pity

I understand you but I'm only laughing at those claiming 'S.E belong to atiku' or whatever

They should go to their fb page and see how they hate nigeria so much
here is the link
[url]https://mobile./222919287822515?bacr=1539991292%3A2129350140512744%3A2129350140512744%2C0%3A7%3AKw%3D%3D&multi_permalinks&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial[/url]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by mistercharles: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2018
gidgiddy:
It's like God knew. I was supposed be in a business meeting that Sunday at that time but the other party moved it to Monday. I will be listening to that broadcast live on Radio Biafra on Sunday
please how do I get on this biafran radio??
Would love to hear kanu's speech
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2018
reality1010:

You just v to keep watching. The Governors knew about his whereabout because they r the ones that gave the military the support to invade the area. The Governors like i know wouldnt want him to be killed because i know Igbo people. No matter how u disturb their govt, they will whisk u out but not support ur killing moreso when u r not a killer or voilent person. Alot is playing out, but the funny game there is that the APC govt will want to play a fast one to maintain power at the expense of the SE governors. So if he is alive fine and good.It means his being alive does not mean he was smart but because some people protected him and the govt also agreed. Remember Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram was arrested by the military after his settlement was invaded. The military took him to the barrack, interviewed him and handed him over to the police and he was killed. Some would say he was a hero of democracy!!!! I know if he is alive, he will not do otherwise but move ahead to achieve his dream. The guy is intelligent and cannot be bought.

I'm not saying he was bought.. He can't be bought from all indications, and the sacrifices he made.
But I'm afraid kanu is not a alive, I used to be skeptical about it whether he is alive or not, but this recent propaganda made me bliv he has been executed.

Now they want to achieve 2 thing with this released video.
1. They want to kill the voting power of Atiku.
2. They want to proof themselves innocent that they are innocent of kanus disappearance, and somehow it's working for them.

As for the SE gorvernos, they didn't protect kanu neither did they sell him out.
But they were decievd by buhari. They knew about the invasion of his house but they thought it was just to arrest him.
But on getting there an order came from aso rock to eliminate him, so I heard from a very strong source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2018
frankfrancis871:

I understand you but I'm only laughing at those claiming 'S.E belong to atiku' or whatever

They should go to their fb page and see how they hate nigeria so much
here is the link
[url]https://mobile./222919287822515?bacr=1539991292%3A2129350140512744%3A2129350140512744%2C0%3A7%3AKw%3D%3D&multi_permalinks&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial[/url]

I would have loved them to vote Atiku.
I don't want buhari to continue, he is evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by michoim(m): 12:54am On Oct 20, 2018
What an arrant nonsense!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I would have loved them to vote Atiku.
I don't want buhari to continue, he is evil

I don't care about pOOrticians sir, I have seen hell already so they can do their worst!

Here is another one
[img]https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=746096945728599&id=100009849017228&set=gm.2129767113804380&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6614220423449074065%3Amf_story_key.2129767113804380%3Atop_level_post_id.2129767113804380%3Atl_objid.2129767113804380%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100009849017228%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.746096945728599%3Astory_location.6%3Astory_attachment_style.photo&__tn__=EH-R[/img]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2018
frankfrancis871:

I don't care about pOOrticians sir, I have seen hell already so they can do their worst!

Here is another one
[img]https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=746096945728599&id=100009849017228&set=gm.2129767113804380&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6614220423449074065%3Amf_story_key.2129767113804380%3Atop_level_post_id.2129767113804380%3Atl_objid.2129767113804380%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100009849017228%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.746096945728599%3Astory_location.6%3Astory_attachment_style.photo&__tn__=EH-R[/img]

U don't need to show me I'm a member of that page.
I will vote tho.. Voting doesn't stop the struggle.
It's just to remove buhari he has killed too many young IGBOS/ Igbos and will continue if he wins again.
That's the only reason I'm voting
We really need to think
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by sogodihno: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Odingo1:
Afonjass are jubilating cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked, the same people that want Nnamdi Kanu death by all means are now happy that he is alive so that he will reduce Atiku vote so that Buhari will win forgetting that it will have consequences as the world powers will start backing Biafra which will lead to final emergence of Biafra.

u are deluded if u think Russia, US or UK, will back your stupid Biafra. Anyway, chest beating as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by NonsoWow: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

It's just to remove buhari he has killed too many young IGBOS/ Igbos and will continue if he wins again.
We really need to think
Your voting will not change anything. You are in the minority. If Nnamdi Kanu gives the order for Igbos not to vote, majority will listen to him and obey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by Stanzingerzy(m): 1:22am On Oct 20, 2018
He has really taken time with his iseali backup to draft a map for the restoration of biafra.. So so sorry for the Nigerian Govt cos Is now too late to have the biafrian back, cos the had already crossed the red sea: Nnamdikanu reappearance is the begining of biafra as a country: lets sleep as Nigerian and wake up as biafrans: chai good morning bafrans is really a dream come true: all hail biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others by frankfrancis871: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

We really need to think

Okay your opinion, me vote I have never voted in nigeria grin

And I can never tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari / Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.