Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo (904 Views)

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Letenwam: 6:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo who was a guest of a programme titled, “The Talk,” which was aired on a YouTube Channel, “Voice of the People", disclosed that he doesn't know Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's position in the APC. 

Obasanjo who was asked to identify the designations of certain political figures in the country,  identified Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as the President and Vice President respectively, while he also identified Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President.

However when asked to identify Tinubu's position, he said; 

“Oh, Bola? Bola is supposed to be the leader of the APC. I don’t know the position of his leadership as you and I are talking.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-dont-know-tinubus-position-in-apc-obasanjo/

lalasticlala

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by okomile(f): 6:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Ask him nao
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by IamD18: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2018
He's the master and god of sophisticated moronic slaves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Evablizin(f): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2018
IamD18:
Chai !!!

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Dillusionist(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2018
TRUTH YORUBAS DON'T WANNA HEAR.
THE WAY HE WILL BE RELEGATED AFTER 2019 IS GONNA BE TOO FUNNY.grin
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Back2Daura(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Obj wicked oo

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by faaz24: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2018
In South West nko...jealousy go kill you

OBJ knows who the jagaban is, he likes to play to the gallery .

The jagaban that gave OBJ sleepless nights during his ill-fated tenure.

And by the way...

After Obj's letter to Buhari and the failure of his third force and the refusal of his much hyped party ADC to fly, he was gradually becoming an irrelevant recluse until Atiku's visit stoked his flame into partial relevance. But if i may ask, what influence does Obj still have if his two endeavours at making statements of relevance via formating a movement and aligning with a party were birthed as still-births?
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by chriskosherbal(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2018
Obj and his mouth eeeh

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2018
IamD18:
put all your generation together his better than all of you
If igbo has someone like him someone like kanu would not be a Messiah for you. Tell me anywhere in SE And SS combined together you can compare to Lagos. Your leaders respect this man no be small
On a final note he would decide your fate come 2019 either you like it or not
omo Igbo radarada

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by godfatherx: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Just like when you want to show someone how irrelevant he is, you pretend not to remember his name. You will hear:
"Bola, or what is that your name self..."
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Doerstech(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2018
Exactly what's his position?
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu is a Kingmaker in APC.

It’s a position you don’t have to pronounce or write down.

Argue with your brain, OBJ and Atikulooters.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Mynd44: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2018

(1)

Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja / Chad President Seeks Israeli Intervention In Africa’s Wars On ISIS, Al Qaeda / Ambassador Chris Giwa Resigns From PDP, Joins APC in Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.