Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? (894 Views)

Which Question Pisses U / What Pisses You Off On Nairaland / How Did You Come About Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by VPersie: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2010
For me, I come to NL whenever I am bored, less busy, or need a good laugh. Initially, I thought NL will be a place to meet really interesting Nigerian peeps (I really miss home), but I have been left disappointed. So sometimes I learn a thing or two from the political section, but for the most part folks are not like Nigerians I know from back home, so I make the best of my time by searching for Becomrich's threads and filling myself with nostalgia by reading the Culture and Education section.

So, share what makes you come on NL and what pisses you off about NL.
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2010
Discussion and knowing what's happening in Nigeria makes me comeon nairaland.

Nuisances live Vpersie pisses me off about nairaland especially when they create daft topics.
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by r231(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^^and you keep following him grin grin grin

bumper to bumper grin
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by VPersie: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2010
@r231

No pour sand-sand for my garri.

grin grin grin grin

@mama-gee

What can nuisances like VPersie do to change your mind about them and make your NL experience more beneficial?

@r231

You did not address the thread.
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2010
r231:

^^^^^and you keep following him grin grin grin

bumper to bumper grin
Follow him?. . .that would be his biggest wish!

No, I don't follow him. . .I just checkout for new threads and happen to bump into his threads.
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by Acidosis(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2010
Nothing
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by Freiburger(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2010
The samething that brings makes me always login to Nl is the samething that pisses me off. grin
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
mama-gee:

pisses me off about nairaland especially when they create daft topics.

Who creates them more than you?
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by VPersie: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2010
@FriedBurger
The samething that brings makes me always login to Nl is the samething that pisses me off.

What is that?
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2010
What brings me to Nairaland??

Entertainment, News, boredom.

What pisses me off?!!

Almost everything. Thats why I keep coming here.
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by Pweety4me(f): 1:55am On Jul 17, 2010
@OP

Intresting topics,peeps,boredom and 4 a laugh.

Things dat annoy me about d site seeing annoying faces. . .repeated topics,pointless threads and when d site is dead and i have noffin else 2 do dat annoy's me. . .lolz
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by Mrblazer(m): 3:56am On Jul 17, 2010
*yawns* am hungry undecided
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by spicyhoney(f): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2010
I log on to laugh at the funny entertaining silly threads and post by some DUMB nairalanders and to be informed by some threads and posts by some SANE/KNOWLEDGEABLE nairalanders.

I get pissed off when those silly threads and post by the DUMB nairalanders are not FUNNY but IRRITATING.
Re: What Makes You Come On Nairaland And What Pisses You Off About Nl? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 21, 2010
To be honest I don't see anything daft about this topic. We all have different reasons abi? So what if he's interested. Na wa for some of you.

OP: I come here simply because I don't get enough of my people. I love my culture and my country like Lindsay Lohan loves violating the law grin

What pisses me off? Nothing really. I'm a happy camper.

(1) (Reply)

Say Something Nice About Someone In Niaraland: Festive Period Is Here! / Saharareporters To Replace Nta - With Running Commentary Provided By Nairaland.c / Aaua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.