Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (54012 Views)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. / Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters / How To Annoy An Arsenal Fan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by crazyjay1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
If u do that in WARRI, nobody Go SEND u sef

A warri father will just look at and say, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin" this boy you dey try me oooo If I start my own na U go shame"
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by jamah(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2008
omoooooo!!! grin grin grin Trust naija parents. Extended family members go hearam.
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by ryakeng: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2008
after reading ur first two points i had to stop its too funny.im tring not to laugh alaud in the cafe.
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2008
iLIKE
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Phiniter(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2008
if you do some of this things, hmm, you parley and marley go just disown you, infact when you open your mouth they shout for supermarket, na them go even report to security say e get dis mad person wey follow them enter, before you know it them don bundle you commot ,
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by loverbill: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2008
You can also tell them that your a witch!
teehee, works every time!
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by folahann(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2008
crazy-jay:

If u do that in WARRI, nobody Go SEND u sef

A warri father will just look at and say, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin" this boy you dey try me oooo If I start my own na You go shame"

This funnier than the joke itself, i laughed too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ POST

rotflmao

WHY HAVENT I SEEN THIS ALL DAY??

it rocks
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Shaz(f): 2:30am On Aug 19, 2008
Hahahahahaha . .you wouldn't dare try em
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tysolo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
I can't stop laughing.
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by jennifer22(f): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
think responsibly
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tufe(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2008
meaning
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2008
@topic,

yeah. . . I have done almost all those acts when I was a kid. . .
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by MrInfo1(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2008
weird
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2008
you believe that ?  grin

By the way info_ to da B Boy, have you seen the Christmas present I got you?
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by MrInfo1(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2008
Damn, Tufe must had stolen it.  angry
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2008
no he didn't its still there. I can see it.

Go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-161387.0.html#bot to collect it grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tufe(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2008
info, it a missed call to steal anything gab gives out willingly. u no know say she be winch cheesy
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by MrInfo1(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2008
i will tell her you called her a witch shocked
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2008
A witch? grin grin grin I l;ike being a witch ohhh. . . Reminded me of The Charmed ones. . . Sabrina the Teenage witch, Harry Potter. . . I feel hot now grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tufe(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2008
you see, she knows her self, and she isnt denying
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2008
I am not a witch ohhhh. . . I just like those on the TV
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by MrInfo1(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2008
Tufe, she's clueless o cheesy
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tufe(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2008
the babe is always confused. me sef don dey tire for am
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2008
you guys are just jelous cause you dont appreciate Fantasy shows and movies like I do ohhh. Only old people would say like what you guys say nna. . . What you guys watch then? Da news? Historical sites bout your grandma? undecided
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by MrInfo1(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2008
Abeg go watch cartoon make we hear word! grin
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2008
yeah. . . I'll be watching tufe and infobaba doing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tufe(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2008
pikin in the house. oya take this tom and jerry DVD. go and enjoy urself
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by Gabry(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2008
For your information, the tom and jerry dvd is outdated! HMM! angry
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tufe(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2008
well i just brought out a new one. ever had of Alaba International
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by MrInfo1(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

For your information, the tom and jerry dvd is outdated! HMM!  angry

I too know shocked

@ tufe

I guess she has finished watching all the tom and jerry series o o
Re: Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents by tufe(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2008
wetin make we give am now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) / One Thing Every Lady Must Stop In 2015 / Kiss Him Or Get Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.