Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How To Make Free Bitcoins Using This App (no Investment) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Free Bitcoins Using This App (no Investment) (1641 Views)

Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks / “how Banks Make Free Money From Govt. Funds” –CBN Governor / Earn More Than 2k Daily Using AFEIN App. No Investment Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free Bitcoins Using This App (no Investment) by chidex6195(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2018
Hi guys, this is a more legit and safe way of making money online, the app is called cryptoTab, not familiar right, well it sounded foreign to me when i first heard of it, so let me give you a comprehensive explanation on what cryptoTab is.

What is cryptoTab
CryptoTab is a browser just like google chrome, and from my point of view, it the same because there's nothing different in their features, but the only thing different about cryptoTab is that, they pay you for using the app, and there a various ways to earn money using cryptoTab, but we will soon get to that.

CryptoTab is the best way to mine bitcoins, and mining more bitcoins means more money to your account, for those mining bitcoins, cryptoTab is the best option, from my point of view.

Why you should use cryptoTab to mine bitcoins

There are many reasons why i trust cryptoTab for mining bitcoins.

Also read:-How you can be eligible for Airtel massive bonus of 4.6gb for N200 & 23gb for N1000

No investment
One of the reasons why i love mining bitcoins with crypto browser is that, it does not require any investment or fees whatsoever, no mining fees, no withdrawal fees, you get your bitcoins straight to your wallet within 12 hours of making withdrawal, it's sure the best ways of getting free bitcoins.

It's safe
Mining with cryptoTab is basically the safest method of mining, i mean when there's no investment involved, what's there to lose, right.

People also read:-Websites that drives organic traffic to your blog for free

Fast mining
Mining with cryptoTab is really fast, because you get your bitcoins straight to your wallet within the space of 12 hours.

Pays for staying active
To make money very fast with cryptoTab, the best way is to stay active, it is advised to use cryptoTab for browsing, watching videos on YouTube, downloading and other internet activities, because once you are connected to the internet, your coins start mining, and once disconnected it stops mining, so it's better to stay on the internet for a long time to earn more with cryptoTab.

Referral
As a cryptoTab affiliate, you will be given a special link ID, which is on your dashboard, this link is to be used for inviting other members, and the more members you invite, the more bitcoins you get to your wallet.

Trending:-Get Google AdSense approval with these simple tricks

Let's get you started
To start mining bitcoins with cryptoTab, there are some simple steps you have to follow, but first make sure you have a bitcoin wallet, because that's where all your withdrawal will go into.

Enter HERE to create your bitcoins wallet.

Step 1
The first step is to download the app, click HERE to download cryptoTab, and install.

Step 2
Login with your social media account, like Facebook, Twitter, or Gmail.

Step 3
Share your link and start inviting friends, so all you need to do is login with your social media account, and start inviting those who are serious in mining bitcoins, because active down lines also pays.

For those who doesn't know the rate of bitcoins, getting 1 bitcoins on cryptoTab means having $6580.

FAQ
How to setup a mining account
Open the cryptoTab browser, find cryptoTab icon on the toolbar and click on it, in the opened mining screen you will see setting, there you can link cryptoTab to your social media network account, it will save your data and earning from crypto.

How long before i can withdraw
Before withdrawal can be made with crypto browser, you should have at least 0.00001 BTC which is the minimum withdrawal, this can be gotten in a day for active miners

How can i withdraw my BTC
To withdraw, just click withdraw BTC, it's right there on your dashboard, and enter your bitcoin wallet number.

How to increase my bitcoins
The most effective method of getting more BTC is by inviting your friends through your special link ID, and encourage them to mine actively.

Can i earn BTC without inviting friends
Yes, cryptoTab is not only for referral purpose, you can get more BTC by staying active on the browser, the idea is to surf the net, watch movies, download and using cryptoTab for your daily internet activities and watch your BTC grow.

http://www.bloomgists.ga/2018/10/how-i-made-4000-per-month-by.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Free Bitcoins Using This App (no Investment) by pabllov53: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
incase you don't know, this shouldn't be done on a laptop dat doesn't have constant electricity. before you earn something reasonable your laptop will develop huge fault

1 Like

Re: How To Make Free Bitcoins Using This App (no Investment) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2019
I found cryptotab to be very complicated and difficult to earn from. I have since discovered a much simpler and better way to earn my bitcoins through mining.

https://free-btc-online..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Seeds, Cocoa Powder And Cashew Nuts For Sale In A Large Quantity / How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls / Used Honda End Of Discussion For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.