Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! (1373 Views)

512g STEAM DECK With 20+ AAA PC GAMES AVAILABLE 60,000 6 / [b]10 PC AAA Title Games You Can Run On Your Low End Pc's.[/b] / Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by SkyCityBay1: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Disclaimer ! i am not making this video in response to the post "Here's why an AAA Nigerian Video Game Title is highly unlikely" by lucemferre on nairaland.com . I was always planning on making a video on this topic and i'd say it's a good thing he made something on this topic although I believe 99% of the people that read that post disagreed with his reasons. For a AAA game to exist in this country,you have to get some factors right ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvY5-QsS3_Q
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
The way you delivered that opening line enhhh ...cracked me up real bad ...damn had me laughing like a mutha fcka .

I couldn't watch to the end will do so later only got halfway .

Jacket was kinda distractive ...but nice one.
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by SkyCityBay1: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
tobianthony:
The way you delivered that opening line enhhh ...cracked me up real bad ...damn had me laughing like a mutha fcka .

I couldn't watch to the end will do so later only got halfway .

Jacket was kinda distractive ...but nice one.
lol, thanks.
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by MobileGees: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
I died of laughter while watching the video grin grin

That was one of the reason I said his post does not make any sense before making any triple AAA game the country must be well fed filled with all basic amenities needed which we don't have.

But those gamers seemed to get emotional and didn't see it was just pointless post.

Triple AAA game ko, Triple Z game ni

let's make perfect making a Triple A movie first then we can talk these gamers still thinks like children or else they won't be talking of Nigeria making a Triple A anything

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Simplecity(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
LMAO!!!!.....a 100 poor bastards!!!
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Simplecity(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bro what app do you use to edit your vids
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:00am On Oct 24, 2018
We never get stable Internet to game online properly and you are here talking about a triple A game company coming to Nigeria. To do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 24, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
We never get stable Internet to game online properly and you are here talking about a triple A game company coming to Nigeria. To do what exactly?

We don't but certain people do in this country tho not for gaming .
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by MobileGees: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:

grin grin

no mind them, they be talking like say no be Nigeria we all dey
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Thegamingorca(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Lol at playing mobile games.
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2018
tobianthony:

We don't but certain people do in this country tho not for gaming .
wait, are they other Internet service providers out there that we know nothing about? I have used almost all of dem as far as retail service providers are concerned and most are garbage. Now I just manage spectranet for gaming and ntel for downloading. smile, ntel, spectranet, etc.

None can boast of 10mbps. Non!

You need to be relatively in close proximity to a cell tower to be able to game and stream online at the same time.

I don't even want to count the number of times I got kicked out of game sessions cos my Internet network just go completely off.
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
wait, are they other Internet service providers out there that we know nothing about? I have used almost all of dem as far as retail service providers are concerned and most are garbage. Now I just manage spectranet for gaming and ntel for downloading. smile, ntel, spectranet, etc.

None can boast of 10mbps. Non!

You need to be relatively in close proximity to a cell tower to be able to game and stream online at the same time.

I don't even want to count the number of times I got kicked out of game sessions cos my Internet network just go completely off.

Smile has the best latency for gaming but their services are poor now at least in my neighborhood Sha .

I heard wifi.Ng is very good at the moment .

But trust me these two aren't even a part of of what I'm speaking off .
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
My guy who lives close to wifi.ng tower mast ...once did close to 200gb after midnight morning .

But he uses smile because of the latency . Smile is messed up now Sha .
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Kaycee7(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
You Smile and Spectranet users are even lucky. What of folks that have to make do with MTN and 9Mobile?
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
tobianthony:

Smile has the best latency for gaming but their services are poor now at least in my neighborhood Sha .

I heard wifi.Ng is very good at the moment .

But trust me these two aren't even a part of of what I'm speaking off .
WiFi.ng is just limited to Lagos for now so those of us outside can't use it. Smile and the others are just the same to be honest. Very unreliable.
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kaycee7:
You Smile and Spectranet users are even lucky. What of folks that have to make do with MTN and 9Mobile?
don't even go close to those with gaming for your own good. I have a friend that uses Glo but all he can play with it is fortnite.

Those networks are frustrating for games that are Nat type sensitive. You will just sit on a private lobby all day waiting to be matched.
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Very frustrating ...
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Kaycee7(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
don't even go close to those with gaming for your own good. I have a friend that uses Glo but all he can play with it is fortnite.

Those networks are frustrating for games that are Nat type sensitive. You will just sit on a private lobby all day waiting to be matched.
[img]https://media1./images/94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514/tenor.gif?itemid=4988274[/img]
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by SkyCityBay1: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2018
Simplecity:
Bro what app do you use to edit your vids
Vegas pro
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by SkyCityBay1: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
1st, i was not talking about a triple A gaming company coming to Nigeria,Stable Internet has nothing to do with game making, Mario 64, metal gear sold, star fox 64 came at a time when internet did not really exists.
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
1st, i was not talking about a triple A gaming company coming to Nigeria,Stable Internet has nothing to do with game making, Mario 64, metal gear sold, star fox 64 came at a time when internet did not really exists.
what I mean is,, we are not ready for it neither do we have the resources to bring one to light. Those games you mentioned, some are extinct and the others have gone through reformations. I recently played metal gear solid (phantom pain) and the improvements where overwhelming
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by SkyCityBay1: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
what I mean is,, we are not ready for it neither do we have the resources to bring one to light. Those games you mentioned, some are extinct and the others have gone through reformations. I recently played metal gear solid (phantom pain) and the improvements where overwhelming
if you watched the video, you would have seen my point. I mentioned those games to prove a point,they came out when internet did not really exist...
Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
SkyCityBay1:
if you watched the video, you would have seen my point. I mentioned those games to prove a point,they came out when internet did not really exist...

This guy no get point sha

Let Nigeria fix its economy and get stable power

10 years after we can talk of triple A games

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Can Almost Never Have A AAA Game !!! by MobileGees: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2018
FoderKingthanos:

This guy no get point sha

Let Nigeria fix its economy and get stable power

10 years after we can talk of triple A games

that's exactly what I was trying to tell of them but it just seems they all reasons like kids or maybe they are really kids

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 16 Competition / How Do U Play Fifa 17? / Gamfari: The Biggest eSport Platform In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.