Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Don't Care About How You Do It,all I Need Is An Excellent Result! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Don't Care About How You Do It,all I Need Is An Excellent Result! (339 Views)

All Exam Certification With Guaranteed Excellent Result. / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Care About How You Do It,all I Need Is An Excellent Result! by Smile5n(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2018
One thing i notice in computer programming languages like php(pre hypertext processor) is that,no matter the hundred or thousand lines of code you wrote,when you mistakenly forget to put a single comma or semicolon,your program will not work.until you traced that little error.
When you're working with most bosses,sometimes you see them frowning or shouting at you,but the only time you'll see them happy or smiling towards you is when your result is improving their business and also making them profit.
You see ehh! The world doesn't care about you or what you do,all they want is an excellent result.
Flip through the world of history,were you will find great men and women who made it through the book of history
they were like ordinary people like you and me.they were been been treated wrongly.
They were insulted,molested,abused and even cursed during the beginning stage of their metamorphosis of life.
People never care about them.almost all of them passed through depression and pain.
people like bill gate,jeff bezos,mark zuckerberg and even our own Aliko dangote
where once nobody,but their result makes them to be written in the great book of history.
If you want to change the world,then you must have to change your mind.
These days, if you're looking for a job in most organization,the first question they will ask you is
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
the answer to this question is referring to how you can make the company/organization better Than the way you will meet it and the value you can provide for the organization.
Let me tell you something! No matter the Challenges,no matter the depression,no matter the break up and matter the circumstances that you're currently passing through,never give up and stay focus.victory is always better Than failure.
Just try to create value into the lives of people around you.someday,youshall become someone the world will be proud of.
#hope you're motivated.
I promise to share with you inspirational messages and also show/teach you on how to make money doing either online or offline business.

(1) (Reply)

Tables Do Turn. No Condition Is Permanent In Life / How To Break All Barriers To Reach Your Dreams / Get PMP Exam-prep Training In Bangalore | PMP Training Course- Mercury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.