Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

10 Things You Should Know About Marriage Before Getting Into It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Know About Marriage Before Getting Into It (404 Views)

"Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About Marriage Before Getting Into It by SirBensonsBlog: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
10 Things You Should Know About Marriage Before Getting Into It
Apparently, I told some folks that marriage is not for two perfect people; rather it is for two matured people. You can’t just get into marriage without getting ready to face any situation you see.

Marriage is a union between two matured people. Be wise and prayerful so as to avoid some certain mistakes in choosing spouse. That aspect should not be ignored.

The worst thing that can happen to you is when you marry the wrong person. It is better you be a single believing God to be married than to be married praying to be single again.

Why am I saying all these things?

Yes! It is because I don’t want you to be caught unaware. You will never have peace of mind if you get into a wrong marriage. People rush into marriage without understand its concept and context.

Here on this article, I will be highlighting several things you should know about marriage before getting into it. Scroll below; to see full detail

[center]Things You Should Know About Marriage Before Getting Into It[/center]

Your Partner Must Have A Weakness:

Every rose flower has its own thorn. Every personality on this planet earth has a weakness and it is only God has no weakness. If you focus too much on your spouse’s weakness, you can’t get the best out of his/her strength.

To continue with this article, click on this link>> www.bensonchidiebere.com/10-things-you-should-know-about-marriage-before-getting-into-it/

(1) (Reply)

Ignite Her Smile / This Jamaican Man Helped Me When I Was Homeless / Start Earning Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.