Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" (34901 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by iCauseTrouble: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Truly, Aunty Kemi needs constant servicing and oiling

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
The story appears to be true o!! I can see a picture of him taking a jacuzzi bath. Davido, it shall be well.
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Shikena(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Davido better keep quiet before it's too late. You don't fight Aunty Kemi on her territory because na you go tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Tonyspecial(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
If you ask him.....
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by sureheaven(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Davido! Davido!! Davido!!! How many times I call u?

You shld have left that crazy woman unreplied because u don’t have the charisma engage her.
Her own don finish already and she doesn’t care make others no finish like hers.

I’m waiting for the day KOO and FFK will jam. grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Hassan88(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who has her contact pls?
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Askay: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Please how do u know it's rusty down there?? Eh davido?
Probably when it gets itchy
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by bimgo: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Aunty kemi needs ponkriyon -----------Aunty kemi please contact me for anyone you want
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by MartinsD12(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian singer "Davido" blast "Kemi Olunloyo" for revealing that the singer is trying hard to relax from the Chioma heartbreak by taking jacuzzi baths for relaxation and posting several belated pics in jets and parties.

Kemi Wrote:

#hnngossip Close pals tell me Davido is trying hard to relax from the Chioma heartbreak by taking jacuzzi baths for relaxation and posting several belated pics in jets, parties etc. A close pal D.B says he will be announcing soon that he has left the relationship and moving on.

Davido Replied:

Old ass Woman needs some ������ I can tell it’s been a while .. ur quite rusty down there ! Needs oiling �

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/youre-rusty-down-there-it-needs-oiling-davido-blasts-kemi-olunloyo/

Omo matter full ground for here, make I position my self Oya aunty kemi fire on
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by MartinsD12(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Both of them are afonjas so let them keep fighting e no concern us here
LOL wetin be Afonja self

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by MsGood(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
This is a low from Davido. The woman is old enough to have him as her last child.

More importantly, every same person should know that Kemi Olunloyo has some mental challenge and she herself admitted few weeks ago. People like that deserves understanding and sympathy.

Davido could have done better. angry
She is a big bully and deserves it. I hope she gets help ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by enemyofprogress: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Woe unto any man that goes near her to oil her engine

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Mike008(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Looks Davido is loosing again after loosing elections.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
This is a low from Davido. The woman is old enough to have him as her last child.

More importantly, every same person should know that Kemi Olunloyo has some mental challenge and she herself admitted few weeks ago. People like that deserves understanding and sympathy.

Davido could have done better. angry
tell kemi to mind her business. What you sow is what you reap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by MartinsD12(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lordbooster:
Celebrities and their palava sha...anyways check my signature for some 18+ naija contents if you re down for it
18 + naija content na film be that?
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Lordbooster(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
MartinsD12:

18 + naija content na film be that?
eggxactly no boundaries no restrictions
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Codes151(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Issakendrick:
Lalasticlala
Seun
are they certified oilers? Lol
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by MartinsD12(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lordbooster:
eggxactly no boundaries no restrictions
Ok if though I don't get it
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by DoTheNeedful: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
MsGood:

She is a big bully and deserves it. I hope she gets help ASAP.

She has mental issues. Don't you know. That alone makes her vulnerable.
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Khd95(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who free oil that kind dilapidated machine grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Has he been there? How does he know it's rusty?
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by dederocs(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin cheesy apt
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by lot14: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na so wizkid finish linda...police come beg settle.
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Tonimordred(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Omi girisi abi adin agbon whc 1
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Dearlord(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Davido had finally fallen from the pecking order of maturity.
So so low IQ
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by adedehinbo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
ignoring and shutting up would have been better,davido you are rude and lack manner

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by SpyAC(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
NOC1:
Lol, lalastilala please ask Nwamaikpe to go and lubricate Aunty Kemi wink wink wink tongue tonguetongue
Am supporting this one
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Spain007(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
HyconMojo:
Davido is right... the old cargo needs some ponron and good servicing

She doesn't need good servicing (can she pay?)...na just oiling..abeg
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
wolesmile:
David Olodo (according to AY), better watch it with aunty Kemi. She will reveal some truths you don't want people to know o. Better leave her and not reply her
the guy no mature
Re: Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" by Chizzychinny: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
So someone cannot play with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie & 2face Show Dance Moves For Hello! Nigeria / Fan Thinks Uche Ogbodo Is Unclad, Actress Replies (Photos) / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.