Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? (1667 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by BigNickGroup(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
We all know for a fact that all marriages is not always a bed of roses because there are always ups and downs and its the ability to always overcome these ups and downs that keep the marriage afloat.

As an individual speaking for your own self in your own opinion, what's your greatest fear in regards to marriage?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by tripplephi: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
deceit....

THAT MOMENT YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR CHURCHY GODLY SPOUSE WAS ONLY PACKAGING FOR YOU JUST FOR THE SAKE OF WEDDING BUT HAS NO REAL CONTENT FOR MARRIAGE...
#Horror

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by BigNickGroup(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
tripplephi:
deceit....

THAT MOMENT YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR CHURCHY GODLY SPOUSE WAS ONLY PACKAGING FOR YOU JUST FOR THE SAKE OF WEDDING BUT HAS NO REAL CONTENT FOR MARRIAGE...
#Horror

Wow
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Lonestar124: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fear of barrenness.... I can't endure the shame.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by BigNickGroup(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rexnegro:
mine is that continuous annoying doings of stupid things

What do you classify as stupid things?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by xpac01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Freedom. Not yet ready to thread my freedom for anything.

No thoughts of running back home as a responsible husband when I am not yet done hanging out with my folks.

A married friend of mine was almost in tears one evening when the wife called him while we were together.

He said it without mincing words "I regret getting married this early"...

We laughed to tears that evening...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Giving birth in this country.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Divay22(f): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by GOFRONT(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
RESTRICTION
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Getting tired of my partner, like seeing, sleeping and having sexx with the same person for the rest of my life, thinking about it sometimes gives me anxiety, i pray everyday i never ever feel that way.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Bluezy13(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Getting tired of my partner, like seeing, sleeping and having sexx with the same person for the rest of my life, thinking about it sometimes gives me anxiety, i pray everyday i never ever feel that way.

Asked married folks, I was told that you never get tired. They said when you sleep, wake with the same person everyday, you'll get used to it, you'll rather miss the person when the person is not around you.
They advised me to try living with an opposite sex for as long as possible, even if it may not be for marriage and that I'll realize I'll miss that person when she is off me.
The feeling of missing is unintentionally incited, according to them.
I think they are right; I did tend to miss my sister when she was not around while we were staying together, irrespective of the disagreement we must have had.
Although our relationship is not a perfect example of what you're implying but I hope it helps drive home my point.

I used to wonder and scared just like you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Offpoint: 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Familiarity and sex styles exhaustion... every other pills apart from those two I can swallow...

Divay22 I'm eyeing you

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Bluezy13(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm waiting for your fear cheesy
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Offpoint: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bluezy13:

lol, long time my oga... updated
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Offpoint: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bluezy13:

lol, long time my oga... updated
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Offpoint: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bluezy13:

lol, updated boss... long time
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Offpoint: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
It shall not be well with Glo
e no go better for Glo
ba zai zama da kyau tare da su Glo
Koni dafun awon Glo
oga abu nke oma na Glo
Idi fonke no mme Glo
Quod non bene Glo
Ce ne sera pas bien avec Glo
Amen
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Bluezy13(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Offpoint:

lol, updated boss... long time

My brother, was about replying you last night before my battery gave me away.

How your side. ??
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Offpoint: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Bluezy13:

My brother, was about replying you last night before my battery gave me away.
How your side. ??
Area tight, but man pikin dey drag am go... how your wives and children?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Bluezy13(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2018
Offpoint:

Area tight, but man pikin dey drag am go... how your wives and children?

Them dey inside church.

I dey outside.

How your family??
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Offpoint: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bluezy13:

Them dey inside church.
I dey outside.
How your family??
grin family dey run dia package go...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Alexaonfleek: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
I'm actually scared of family problems from in-laws when I get married.

Also the wahala of children too grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by pryme(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wife gets lazy and stops working out, becomes overweight, all flabby and shapeless.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
The feeling of becoming accountable to someone can be nauseating you know, freedom is paramount.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
Fear of barrenness.... I can't endure the shame.
Not shame, trauma. It's very traumatic. Someone told my mum how she has spent millions trying to conceive to no avail. She is now battling with depression and high BP because of the pain of not holding her own offspring. I do not wish such even on my worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Moveonmax: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
I hold no true fear. These days, I do things because of God, eating even.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Everything you fear in marriage can still happen while single.
I hate being married in Nigeria though.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by freedomchild: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
freedom and deceit

most ladies pretend a lot and can do anything to get married and after you marry them, they bring out their real self.. when I look at most of my married uncles, marriage begins to scare me. Worse of it is when you go into marriage without money, hmm. that woman go frustrate your life and will make your own children disrespect and hate you.. Fake love everywhere... if I can get a white lady, provided she'll settle with me in Nigeria, I don't mind trying.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by highqueen(f): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Getting married to a cheat and a liar.cry
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
pryme:
Wife gets lazy and stops working out, becomes overweight, all flabby and shapeless.

My fear too undecided

(1) (Reply)

Naija Slayqueen Sends Message To Guys Who like BJ's But Don't Wash Their Balls / Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? / "Bouncing On The D Like This Next Time " Instagram Slayqueen Twerks A Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.