Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Need Advise With My Hp 3830 Printer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Advise With My Hp 3830 Printer (783 Views)

Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working / My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery / Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advise With My Hp 3830 Printer by sirqeeboi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
I am in stuck in a middle of no where..
I got a printer hp 3830 hoping ave solved the spending of photocopy scanning printing .not knowing I bought a problem to myself.

the printer has been working fine still the ink finished and I have photocopies to make.
the next day in disbursed the copies I made which are incomplete.
borrowed money went to sango to get ink for the cartridge thinking my problem is solve .ave refilled it now but is not working the printer still recongnise the cartridge but doesnt make photocopy

I read and watched online on how to refill , but what they used that I don't have is one clip that has a suction hole at the button where the syringe will be use to extract ink in the cartridge.

and cartridges are expensive
even get to know that .COMPANY GIVES YOU PRINTER BUT YOU PAY HIGH BUYING INK CARTIDGE.

will be grateful for any solution and advise, cos I usedbfeeding allowance and part of my s.fees to get this printer thinking it will help me out.
money I spent making photocopies are high and can't be ask at home .

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 8440p Core I5 / Canon Eos 450D For Sale / Bootable Flash (HELP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.