Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working (1296 Views)

How To Activate/deactivate Sticky Keys On Windows 7. / USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / How To Get Windows Activation Keys On Windows 10,8,7 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working by mcvities(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
I bought an HP Elitebook Folio 9470m laptop and have been using it for like four months without any issues. I have another Acer Laptop and decided to use that while the HP serves as a backup. I removed the battery as was instructed by a Technician. Just recently, I needed to start using it again. I discovered that some keys on the laptop no longer work. What do I do, urgent suggestion needed.

This is the same problem I am having with my Acer laptop as I have been using an external keyboard on it after disconnecting the key from the motherboard. I have changed the keys on the Acer for three times, it will work and after some time start misbehaving, some key keeps popping up at random, others do not work at all. I bought this Acer as a new laptop.
Re: Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working by lordm(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Change your keyboard
Re: Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working by udemzyudex(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
mcvities:
I bought an HP Elitebook Folio 9470m laptop and have been using it for like four months without any issues. I have another Acer Laptop and decided to use that while the HP serves as a backup. I removed the battery as was instructed by a Technician. Just recently, I needed to start using it again. I discovered that some keys on the laptop no longer work. What do I do, urgent suggestion needed.

This is the same problem I am having with my Acer laptop as I have been using an external keyboard on it after disconnecting the key from the motherboard. I have changed the keys on the Acer for three times, it will work and after some time start misbehaving, some key keeps popping up at random, others do not work at all. I bought this Acer as a new laptop.

You need to replace the keyboard,I can fix it for you if you're in Lagos.

Contact me on 08064824259
Re: Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working by mcvities(m): 5:31am On Nov 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

You need to replace the keyboard,I can fix it for you if you're in Lagos.

Contact me on 08064824259

I am not in Lagos but Port Harcourt. Can you help me with the price of the keyboard and how much you would have charged to fix it.

(1) (Reply)

Sold Hp Elitebook 850 G4 8gb Ram/128 SSD + 1tb HDD.Sold / Need Sock Ip / Computer Engineering Students Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.