Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... (740 Views)

speaking Of Phonetics Is A Sin”-lady Evangelist Discloses / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by Kayharry(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
I am not God ..so I really can't utter much on this ..and no one else has rights to speak since we both neither is God ...

Joseph had a specific assignment in Egypt .. Pharaoh gave him a wife named Asenat the daughter of Portiphera the high priest of Egypt ..an idol worshiping high priest ..Joseph was deputy of Pharaoh ..Pharaoh also an idol worshiping king ..
How did Joseph remain serving and worshiping God despite all these entanglement like cobweb intermarriage is only and best known to him and God

Many may criticise this lady as being greedy ..thirsty and hungry for royalty wealth power and money
Some may even say she is a fake tithe collecting Evangelist and use this as another opportunity to destroy the christiandom ..Some may say her Christian faith is dead on arrival with this wedding ..she will be exposed to many rituals ..
Yet was Joseph not surrounded with many idol worshiping people and rituals ?

Yes Asenath had two kids for Joseph ...Mannaseh and Ephraim ...did Asenath end up worshiping Joseph's God ? Bible was silent on it ..yet we can assume she did or she didn't yet her presence in Joseph's life she being the daughter of the chief herbalist in Egypt didn't diminish Joseph's faith in God
.you are not God even if you are entitled to your opinion ...I agree ...yet you are not God

Or should I mention Esther ?

She married King Aheuseraus ..The king of Persia and Medes ...Persia and Medes were cities created when ancient Babylon was divided into two
Babylon was the city ruled by Nebuchadnezzar a powerful idol worshiping king ..his son Beleshazzar continued in the idolatry business.

Yet Esther as queen to this strange King fasted and sought God's face for the deliverance of her people and God heard and answered ..

What of Moses who later married an Ethiopian woman?

To this extent is my applicable knowledge to this mystery of the Evangelist marrying a traditional King

Whatever we can't and we don't understand let's leave it to God

God might send the Evangelist lady to the king's life for a specific assignment ...that you and i cannot tell ..We can only assume and presume ....We don't know the agreement she has with the King, The Ooni of Ile-Ife,We don't know what understanding of Non-Compulsion of ritual ordinances they've both agreed ..which the oracles in the palace also have agreed to and permitted the king to go ahead and marry the Evangelist ...I don't know ..you don't know ..so let's shut up and leave them alone to the consequences of this decision ...if there be any at all ..

This may be genuine Love ..and atimes love might seem foolish ...yet love is powerful ..it has a vehement flame ....

What about two Christian's who married each other and they live like devil's beating each other putting Jesus to shame daily? ...living the devil's advocate kind of marriage ..daily sorrow and tears ..thoughts of suicide and killing of partner ?

My believe is this what God reveals to man belongs to man and what God has refused to reveal to man belongs to God only ...shikena!

1 Share

Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by wolesmile(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Some hypocrites will come here and say she might influence him through the word.
Influence kwa?

Remember, the Ooni is a key custodian of Yoruba traditional religion. It's only one day out of the 365 days in a year that sacrifice is not made to an idol in Ife. The Olojo festival is celebrated to worship the Ooni himself as a deity, hence the reference to him as Oonirisa. It means Ooni the Deity.
For an evangelist, supposedly preaching the word of God, to get married to such a man, means she has already accepted the deity worship with him.
She is even of a white garment background, and we all know what their creed is.

n.b: I am not a Christian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by Kayharry(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2018
wolesmile:
Some hypocrites will come here and say she might influence him through the word.
Influence kwa?

Remember, the Ooni is a key custodian of Yoruba traditional religion. It's only one day out of the 365 days in a year that sacrifice is not made to an idol in Ife. The Olojo festival is celebrated to worship the Ooni himself as a deity, hence the reference to him as Oonirisa. It means Ooni the Deity.
For an evangelist, supposedly preaching the word of God, to get married to such a man, means she has already accepted the deity worship with him.

ok
Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by adelee777: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am not judging, but pertaining to the Joseph story have you not read a part in the scriptures that says ''the time of ignorance God winked at''?
Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by Kolanist(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
I saw one of her videos and they were playing Adaba churches kind of music in the background. God knows that I don't believe in this lady evangelist. Believe you me she is fake and a kind of Cherubim&seraphim church female woli. How can you call urself an evangelist and marry an "Ikeji orisa(deputy of an idol)".This is the litmus test "DID SHE BECOME HE'S FOURTH WIFE"
Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by Chubhie: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
The language of love. Love won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by Kolanist(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chubhie:

What stupid kind of love is that one. What ever made him to marry a fourth wife will also make him marry a fifth and a sixth and so on
Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by specco(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
wolesmile:
Influence kwa?

Ok Ok. A "prophetess" of White garment background. No wonder.
Re: A Lady Evangelist Getting Married To A Traditional King ... by Kayharry(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chubhie:
may be

(1) (Reply)

Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Ni Eni Ti A Fi Emi Mimo Loyun / I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor / "What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, 'I Am The Light Of The World' (john 8:12)?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.