Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group (15918 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: There Is A Lot Of Deceit In Nigerian Politicking / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Johnnyessence(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
bilms:

There is no any imposition. That's the winner.

This is the same guy that has been contesting since 2011. The complainant of the losers are mere propaganda. Abdulrahman is going to win handsdown. It's over for Saraki
lol you funny no be small, if it is professor oba abu, the talba of ilorin, i can still say that he can shake the table. but it is abdulrazak that is not a grassroot politician in kwara state. Atunwa still has upper hand in next year governorship election.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by observanc1: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
BMCs food don land.
unfortunately sarrki the yoruba kwara muslim lost his own bet and left but created about 10 other monikers.
So u wount see sarrki here, but any BMC u see here that is not ngeneukwenu or mallam omenka that ran to enugu when hausa terrotists visited his homeland in benue, just know it's sarrki

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by bilms(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Even to the blind, it was widely agreed that Bukola Saraki is a failure, not just in the whole of Kwara State, but also in his immediate community of Agbaji.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by arabbunkum: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
...just as it will be the end of Tinubu in Lagos.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by jumpandpas(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Am no fan of Saraki but I don't see him loosing his seat but by the special grace of God, he'll be irrelevant after 2019 vote in the senate. The people hailing him are Igbo. They hailed fayose non stop. How many Igbo are going to close their shops on Monday to support Fayose in court against EFCC ? Only 3 months ago nearly every living Igbo want Saraki, suddenly its Atikulation, now its Kanu the king.

Shut up.

Face your own candidate and stop masturbating here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by bilms(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol you funny no be small, if it is professor oba abu, the talba of ilorin, i can still say that he can shake the table. but it is abdulrazak that is not a grassroot politician in kwara state. Atunwa still has upper hand in next year governorship election.

Prof don't have the political capital of AA. It's incomparable. Although, Prof too has his strength, you can't compare him to AA. AA has real strength that has been tested, but for prof, it's imaginary

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Biglittlelois(f): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
which people hmmmm. tell me now, i guess it is facebook, twitter and instagram people. not the iyalojas and babalojas that always hold their meetings with omo baba oloye when bukola saraki is around.

So cos iyalojas and babalojas hold meeting with him means they are the voice of the people have you forgotin how stones and pure water was thrown at him one time during jumaat do not be decieved!! am all for pdp, but in Kwara state, and Saraki there, no way.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by jumpandpas(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
observanc1:
unfortunately sarrki the yoruba kwara muslim lost his own bet and left but created about 10 other monikers.
So u wount see sarrki here, but any BMC u see here that is not ngeneukwenu or mallam omenka that ran to enugu when hausa terrotists visited his homeland in benue, just know it's sarrki

@mallam Omenka

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by observanc1: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
EINSTEINPG:
Thunder � that your dirty mouth
sharap slave
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by EINSTEINPG: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
observanc1:
sharap slave
Omo alè jatijati. Quote me again and receive the biggest bashing of your life.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by observanc1: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
EINSTEINPG:
Omo alè jatijati. Quote me again and receive the biggest bashing of your life.
slave, shut d hell up
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Johnnyessence(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

So cos iyalojas and babalojas hold meeting with him means they are the voice of the people have you forgotin how stones and pure water was thrown at him one time during jumaat do not be decieved!! am all for pdp, but in Kwara state, and Saraki there, no way.
lol that was 2 years ago now. you don't even understand kwara state politics.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by gratiaeo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
When is Tinubu deceit going to end in Lagos
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Johnnyessence(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
bilms:

Prof don't have the political capital of AA. It's incomparable. Although, Prof too has his strength, you can't compare him to AA. AA has real strength that has been tested, but for prof, it's imaginary
Mr. Right you don't understand kwara state politics. talba of ilorin is a grassroot politician, even his followers vowed to work for Atunwa of pdp.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
bilms:

what i only see about AA is that he has the money yes, but omo baba oloye will match him with money too. kwara state politics is not about money oooooooo. even lai mohammed is not a grassroot politician in kwara state politics.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by pacificom: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Flexherbal:
Ok.

The people will decide !
In the town of the blinds a one eye man is the king.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by AdonaiAluminium: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Let"s wait and see, na so APC say dem must remove him as SP. Have they done it?

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

Face your own candidate and stop masturbating here.
ya papa shut up, intact your papa and mama shut up. Stupid idiotic pig.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Just in

#KwaraAPCcrisis#

*OBA ABU SPITS FIRE ON RUMOURED ALLIANCE WITH ABDULRAHAMAN*

"Before I can accept to work with you , Lai Mohammed must apologise publicly for merchandising our primaries to favour Abdulrahaman and others.. I can never trade my integrity for their money"

~~~

*Prof Oba lambast Abdulrahaman for framing agreement with him*
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
bilms:

For us, Saraki is now a past tense. We can say it very proudly and authoritatively that 2019 will be the end of Saraki’s deceit in Agbaji community and Kwara as a whole.
And for those of u who don't know, Saraki is from agbaji and d same agbaji people don't even want to see him anymore, Saraki is truly a past

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what i only see about AA is that he has the money yes, but omo baba oloye will match him with money too. kwara state politics is not about money oooooooo. even lai mohammed is not a grassroot politician in kwara state politics.
AA also has federal govt

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by picoba(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
saraki will still win kwara come 2019
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Johnnyessence(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
yemaldo:
AA also has federal govt
lol but he is not a grassroot politician.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Some people are just being sincere to themselves.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by bilms(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
?
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by sanjubaba007: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nice Post you shared in this website and i would also like to share for job info you can visit https://www.jibikadorpon.in
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by sanjubaba007: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nice Post you shared in this website and i would also like to share for job info you can visit https://www.mr360online.com
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by GreatEngineer(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
How with Saraki impeachment, now na till next election baa.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by Taofiq01: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol that was 2 years ago now. you don't even understand kwara state politics.

They really don't.

FYI, AA has been contesting in Kwara for God knows how many years now. Truth be told he gave Saraki the run for his money for Kwara central senetorial election last election, but he still lost nonetheless.

AA is no grass root politician and contrary to what many APC guys will tell you in Kwara, there's a batshit crazy civil war going on with them. Just like the problems most APC candidates are currently facing.

In conclusion, never underestimate Saraki based on what you read online. And until APC settle there civil war shit, i don't see them winning the election.

NB: I reserve the right to be wrong though.
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by bilms(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Taofiq01:

They really don't.

FYI, AA has been contesting in Kwara for God knows how many years now. Truth be told he gave Saraki the run for his money for Kwara central senetorial election last election, but he still lost nonetheless.

AA is no grass root politician and contrary to what many APC guys will tell you in Kwara, there's a batshit crazy civil war going on with them. Just like the problems most APC candidates are currently facing.

In conclusion, never underestimate Saraki based on what you read online. And until APC settle there civil war shit, i don't see them winning the election.

NB: I reserve the right to be wrong though.

Indeed, you reserve the right
Re: 2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group by bilms(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Roads In The South East Are Death Traps – Okorocha / Proposed Strike: FG, Labour Parley Ends On Inconclusive Note / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.