Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House (56471 Views)

Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Corpses At Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's House In Abia: Updates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by KingsCare: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
5 ODDS for Tommorrow Sunday... just chat me on whatsapp @090914... 51074...... just win and appreciate
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
biaritual na there work..drug,kidnappers, stealing, terrorist etc...them no boss...
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by semyman: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why pastors like married women more?
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by perez100: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
They killed the 2 Pastors and the lady yet some people are blaming the dead Pastors. They can't understand what they read.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Hamilton1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Afonjas nd Crime ar like 5&6

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by tunary(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
afonjas at it again.

Waitin person do this people.
Kelechukwu blessed is an afonja name e h, with your big nose

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by semyman: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
godfatherx:
That's a ritualist not a pastor
Who are the ritualists if not the pastors. Stop overrating these fraudsters
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by teebell999(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
godfatherx:
That's a ritualist not a pastor

I know u hypocrites will defend d evil pastor even when its confirmed he's a pastor. Nigeria will continue to have problem when we see white and call it black, when we can't call a spade a spade!!
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by semyman: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
perez100:
They killed the 2 Pastors and the lady yet some people are blaming the Pastors. They can't understand what they read.
Maybe the one that paid dowry on the woman he was keeping as girl friend could not take any more

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by perez100: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Their killers will not go free. They now alleging he was dating the lady but they are not sure.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by bahdpersona(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nothing wey we no go see from this Igbo people

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by perez100: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Some people here think the Late Pastors were the ones that killed.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nwaci2020(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
Maybe the three (3) wise men has finally died.
Power is changing hand. This is a sign that Jesus is coming very soon. Atheist and other unbelievers should better hire a competent demon (lawyer) to defend them on the judgement day before things get out of hand? That's because only a demon has a prior knowledge and experience of what heaven is and how it really looks like. This is the best way to get prepared for the judgement day. Be brave!

end time pastor
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by doggedfighter(f): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
Power is changing hand. This is a sign that Jesus is coming very soon. Atheist and other unbelievers should better hire a competent demon (lawyer) to defend them on the judgement day before things get out of hand? That's because only a demon has a prior knowledge and experience of what heaven is and how it really looks like. This is the best way to get prepared for the judgement day. Be brave!

What are you on about?
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Okpueze1:
The husband of the said married woman amongst them purported to be a girl friend to the younger pastor should be the first person to be interrogated.
They were invaded and massacred.

...and then saluted.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Dami12345: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
SolutionMee:

Oh shut up, he's always Cumming, but never cumms, just cum already ain't he tired of fuvvcking us.
And don't wave that big stick called hell at me, don't exist anymore, fire's out.

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DEFINITELY FOLLOWING STRICT INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD ABOVE.

HE SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE ACCORDING TO PSALM 105.
Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm.

Caps lock...we know u don't like anything pastor...but read naaaa...the pastor himself was murdered along with the fiancé and a junior pastor.... Which one is he should be left alone..u have assumed he killed people in his house....
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
IrokoOluwere:
That pastor is a bastard angry
Idiot Igbo cursed bastard

What exactly are u abusing the pastor for??
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
teebell999:

I know u hypocrites will defend d evil pastor even when its confirmed he's a pastor. Nigeria will continue to have problem when we see white and call it black, when we can't call a spade a spade!!

U don't have to be biased about all pastors stories...u have let freeze and other stories blind u....the pastor and his junior pastor plus the fiancé are the victims..the pastor didn't use anybody for rituals....abi he used himself for rituals..

They said he was stabbed.....mayb armed robbery attack or assassination....
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by IrokoOluwere: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What exactly are u abusing the pastor for??
Shut up
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by kareemkamil(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ile aye yin ti baje, eyin OLORIBURUKU pastor gbogbo wonyi
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Shut up

Yes sir....but u could atleast read..that the pastor and his assistant pastor plus the girlfriend was killed in his home tru stabbing...

I was just wondering what the dead man did that u still insulted him in the afterlife....

Sorry I bothered u sir
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by tunary(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
While am a proud Yoruba man and no Afonja, my instinct tells me you escaped from a psyco hospital or you missed your medication.
I know that girl quite well, she's mentally unstable
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by proudevil: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
SolutionMee:

how sooner?
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
perez100:
They killed the 2 Pastors and the lady yet some people are blaming the dead Pastors. They can't understand what they read.

I tot I'm the one that read it wrongly..I keep going back to the post to see if I made a mistake.....that's how and people's mind have been tainted against the gospel....
The media is so powerful....news can just fly from anywhere ..the way they blame herdsmen for every thing....and we believe....so far we can't go there and confirm
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Evince(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
and ur mind kept telling u that ur jesus existed and that he died for u and that he is coming to take u home. i weak for all u religion bigots . A myth of religion has really enslaved u all. the entirety of crime committed in the world, all of them belong to one religion or the other. same ppl want to go a non-existing heaven. Oya bro come and die so that u will see ur god . I know u are shouting "god forbid". hahah u will be casting and binding death and u claim u love ur god and wish to see him, dont forget the story said when u die, u see god. Oya receive death so as to meet ur god now now
SolutionMee:

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by deebrownneymar: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
What's with fake pastors and married women?
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by goslowgoslow(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
afonjas at it again.

As you fine reach pray make u see husband marry.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A pastor identified as Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu has been found dead in his home along with two other corpses in Umuahia, Abia state.

According to Charles Awuzie who shared the sad news, the corpse of another young pastor identified as Ikeagwu Amb, was also found in the same home after reportedly going missing for days.

The young pastor (Ikeagwu) was allegedly stabbed to death with his stomach ripped out and his intestines busted out, according to the report.

The third corpse purportedly found in the house is believed to be that of the pastor's girlfriend identified as Ruth who is alleged to be married.

It was gathered that the police have already cordoned off the premises as efforts to unravel the mystery surrounding their deaths are ongoing.

The shocking incident which has left residents of the area in shock reportedly happened early this morning. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/corpses-allegedly-found-at-the-home-of-kelechukwu-blessed-iwuanyanwu-in-abia.html

Where are all the confirmed bigots on nairaland.. I thought skull miners only existed in the south west.
I guess all Nigerians are into some sort of development or mining activities.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by ojotobiloba1: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
afonjas at it again.

Stop being stupid lady,

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by CHIGIM: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
mumu thinking sheep
SolutionMee:

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos)