Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House (56468 Views)

Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Corpses At Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's House In Abia: Updates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by omoelerin1: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
afonjas at it again.

Waitin person do this people.
Na afonja you go marry last last.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by demoBaba: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
We have 15 churches just in my street alone

Government needs to do something on this stupid people calling man gods.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
If you are not afonja why replying my comment.

DId i call yoruba people here.

Afonjas are yellowbar muslims,yellowbar muslims are afonja.

Are you a yellowbar muslim?

You don miss road.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by thatigboman: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
While am a proud Yoruba man and no Afonja, my instinct tells me you escaped from a psyco hospital or you missed your medication.
haba. Can u be a yoruba muslim without being afonja? Not understanding

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by thatigboman: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
demoBaba:

no. U guys need to do something about it. We had a redeem church in my street. Later another redeem opened about 5 blocks away. We refused. Asked the new guy to join d old one, he refused.
We forcefully ejected him. Not small battle. Took about a year, but we succeeded. Now we have only 1 church in d street and always on d lookout if anyone wants to open another, even if it's house fellowship. No no no

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Mosco100(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dami12345:

Oh shut up, he's always Cumming, but never cumms, just cum already ain't he tired of fuvvcking us.
And don't wave that big stick called hell at me, don't exist anymore, fire's out.
Do you know how you came into the world?
Say what you know
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Hassan88(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na east bad news dey happen pass 4 Naija. Cownu people
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Dami12345: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mosco100:

Do you know how you came into the world?
Say what you know

Am guessing Skydaddy sent me grin grin
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by demoBaba: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
thatigboman:
no. U guys need to do something about it. We had a redeem church in my street. Later another redeem opened about 5 blocks away. We refused. Asked the new guy to join d old one, he refused.
We forcefully ejected him. Not small battle. Took about a year, but we succeeded. Now we have only 1 church in d street and always on d lookout if anyone wants to open another, even if it's house fellowship. No no no

Those guys are opening churches like business center.

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by legibow: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Naijaguy12345:
While am a proud Yoruba man and no Afonja, my instinct tells me you escaped from a psyco hospital or you missed your medication.
I think he was electrocuted, so he is suffering from brain disorder....

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by thatigboman: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
demoBaba:

Those guys are opening churches like business center.
if i lived in that ur street, only 1 church exist.
U guys should learn to be assertive
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by chikago1: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
laurel03:
two easy way to make money in Nigeria are
1)Corrupt politicians
2)Corrupt Religion Leader...

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Pataricatering(f): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Insane rantings of a religious nutcase !
SolutionMee:
Maybe the three (3) wise men has finally died.
Power is changing hand. This is a sign that Jesus is coming very soon. Atheist and other unbelievers should better hire a competent demon (lawyer) to defend them on the judgement day before things get out of hand? That's because only a demon has a prior knowledge and experience of what heaven is and how it really looks like. This is the best way to get prepared for the judgement day. Be brave!

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by delpee(f): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
demoBaba:

Do something about it. Enlist the support of others on your street. Some streets have many Churches, Mosques, event centres and music shops that ensures that the environment is noisy all day long. It's unhealthy, stressful and annoying.

If you're in Lagos, there are laws to protect you. There's a limit to the level of noise allowed too. Most people are suffering needlessly. Sometimes due to the fear of being seen as godless, we allow ourselves to be trampled upon by self centred people.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

The young pastor (Ikeagwu) was allegedly stabbed to death with his stomach ripped out and his intestines busted out, according to the report.

The third corpse purportedly found in the house is believed to be that of the pastor's girlfriend identified as Ruth who is alleged to be married.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/corpses-allegedly-found-at-the-home-of-kelechukwu-blessed-iwuanyanwu-in-abia.html

The husband gave them the VIP treatment that Pastor Omatsoya escaped.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
rusep:

A Pastor is a Pastor

A pastor is not a pastor.

The post of Pastor is one of the most abused in Nigeria. Anyone can just wake up one morning and name himself Pastor, Prophet, GO.

Funny enough Young guys that should go to school or go and learn trades don't want to work again but label themselves Pastors.

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by thatafricanboi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
NCAN, over to you grin grin
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by masseratti: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
what is wrong in being called an Afonja, to any Yorùbá man its not derogatory, its only people who lacks history that think its insulting, ignorance is a very terrible disease.

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Azam101: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Flatinoz want to pot to be called skull miners now!
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by sirsholley(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Igbo and crime na paddy
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by masseratti: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
thatigboman:
haba. Can u be a yoruba muslim without being afonja? Not understanding
Yorùbá Muslim Yoruba Christian call everyone afonja its not derogatory, you lots choose to believe your fable about the man, but lack history yourself, calling Yorubas afonjas means nothing to them, you can't call a warrior who stood up against a cruel king a betrayer all because he enlisted the service of mercenaries.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by madgoat(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by IloveToMess: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
masseratti:
Yorùbá Muslim Yoruba Christian call everyone afonja its not derogatory, you lots choose to believe your fable about the man, but lack history yourself, calling Yorubas afonjas means nothing to them, you can't call a warrior who stood up against a cruel king a betrayer all because he enlisted the service of mercenaries.
Ok noted, that shows Igbos dont really have anything against Yoruba after all Afonja is not a bad name.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by IloveToMess: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
omoelerin1:
Na afonja you go marry last last.
Why
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by rock003: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
goodnessme1:
afonjas at it again.

Yeah. Kelechukwu is Afonja. Igbos the skull miners.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by fykes(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pastor and married girlfriend Kwa? People no dey fear God again.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by gaskiyamagana: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
killuminati:
Na lie, na pastor. All pastors have skeletons in they cupboards
Plus dinning and winning with evil spirit.
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by joepepsy(m): 1:24am On Oct 21, 2018
No be you dey your profile pix because you too fine not to get sense..lol
goodnessme1:
afonjas at it again.

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by 1stola: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
afonjas at it again.

No
It's an osu
Osus doing what they know how to do best
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Born2Breed(f): 6:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Clear case of assassination

Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by deebrain(m): 6:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Do many nairalanders read at all before commenting?
Re: 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House by Toblesh(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=72261781]afonjas at it again.

You are an ignominy

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos)