Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) (31955 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Simon Godwin Idoko Made First Class After Writing JAMB 6 Times, Completes NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Abdhool(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her determination is to be admired but this is such a waste of good certificate.
Her school fees is also good money down the drain.

She should just become a horror movie actress because no employer will hire a staff with such a mutilated, freak-of-nature-like face.

Ure outrghtly immature nd full of infant reasoning... U beta seek forgiveness now coz nobody knows tomorow.....others are apreciating her nd ure doing otherwise

7 Likes

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by kanubiafra: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gistformant:
Acid burns survivor, Chizzy Frances completes finally NYSC. She took to her Instagram as she celebrates herself writing;

The journey I started last year Ended Today!!! I thank God for his grace and love through out my service year. Anticipate the New Me

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/acid-burns-survivor-chizzy-frances-completes-nysc-photos

could have passed for a slay queen on a good day

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by calculux1: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
congratulations dear, somebody must marry you in Jesus name

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Demorcrazy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her determination is to be admired but this is such a waste of good certificate.

She should just become a horror movie actress because no employer will hire a staff with such a mutilated, freak-of-nature-like face.

Guy! this Girl might end up employing you in the end. Never underestimate Anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmmmmm pple are wicked sha & dey still get mind join am...
that person wey do am this wickedness now go still get mind dey look am
Oh God! do quick reshuffle this life make we start afresh
haba!
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Where's that my Brother that likes "women that stand strong for ground"? grin
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by ifeko1214(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
izuch:
Na man pour her the acid?

Uncle's wife at tender age

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by julioralph(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude

You think you're funny, right?

You had better watch your tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
she is beautiful... see her fine teeth

God bless u more dear

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Peterpanny: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

nwaamaikpe
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by QuinieR(f): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Eeyah...
What a beautiful figure she got...
Congrats
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by crunchyg: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When all these you are doing start bouncing back on you don't come here looking for pity, I have said my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculux1:
congratulations dear,
somebody must marry you in Jesus name

Wakanda prayer be this

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by omojesu202(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
computergeek:
I love her courage and confidence. She should keep it up and never keep her head down. I can only wonder how people will be constantly staring at her wherever she goes. It can't be easy but she's doing it.

Good one.

I wanted to say something n0t t00 cool...
but...
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire u a lot but there is a degree to which sarcasm should be applied, I understand you want to gain the attention and notoriety but u should learn when ur jokes are ideal and when they are not,the young lady in question is someone daughter and most likely sister,now assuming you sister happened to meet such predicament and someone said this of her,irrespective of if the person is joking or not you would feel very hurt
Like I said,I used to admire you a lot,but sorry bro,u have become stale,I have been reading ur comments lately but there is nothing special about you anymore,go find ur spark

5 Likes

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by StrongandMighty: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a stupid old fool..
I only blame doz pple dat keep liking ur useless posts nd comments dats what's giving you the guts to keep posting and commenting thrash

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by asmovic(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are you human at all? guess the answer is rhetorical. oh, seems as if you are the one that poured the acid on her.
Type the name of your own company that won't employ her. learn how to thank God for mercies you receive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
darkchild64:

I admire u a lot but there is a degree to which sarcasm should be applied, I understand you want to gain the attention and notoriety but u should learn when ur jokes are ideal and when they are not,the young lady in question is someone daughter and most likely sister,now assuming you sister happened to meet such predicament and someone said this of her,irrespective of if the person is joking or not you would feel very hurt
Like I said,I used to admire you a lot,but sorry bro,u have become stale,I have been reading ur comments lately but there is nothing special about you anymore,go find ur spark
P.S I find ur personality to be interesting despite the controversies,but the point I want to make to you is that there is a limit to every thing,know when your jokes are ideal and when they are not
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Taku555(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you so wicked
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Codebrain746313:
Congrats
I need an image stabilization software for my time lapse videos
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Eeeehyah sorry dear.. Congrats anyway
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Johnjanrt: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

guy y u harsh na? Can't stop LMAO

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by bimfran: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Congrats to u....The Lord is your strength.
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
ipobarethieves:
thick,pretty. Cc fisifunkododada dis is not for u.Luk elsewhere for Bread seller

Bros, I accept your verdict. You are just.
shocked Whoever do dis gal like dis na gods go punish am. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sweet girl association.......I love her lips
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by nonix22(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
izuch:
Her Dad's sister when she was not even up to 10 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Bros, I accept your verdict. You are just.
shocked Whoever do dis gal like dis na gods go punish am. shocked
i wonder how the wicked sleep/eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by missRonica(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
izuch:
na her uncle's wife wen she was a teenager

2 Likes

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Triangles1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
They will first mock you and later tell you sorry, 'this is too much' is not an encourage statement.
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by whitering: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My good friend just called you beast because of your level of insensitivity. Pls grow up. Don't allow nairaland take you to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by gladisa7: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thank God for her life.. She is beautiful as shown thru her smile...kudos to her for wt she has been able to achieve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos) / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara / Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.