Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) (31950 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Simon Godwin Idoko Made First Class After Writing JAMB 6 Times, Completes NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by KenkenG(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her determination is to be admired but this is such a waste of good certificate.
Her school fees is also good money down the drain.

She should just become a horror movie actress because no employer will hire a staff with such a mutilated, freak-of-nature-like face.

Your comment is very bad...
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by babtoundey(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her determination is to be admired but this is such a waste of good certificate.

She should just become a horror movie actress because no employer will hire a staff with such a mutilated, freak-of-nature-like face.

Not everything is to be joked with. Between a nanosecond, anything can happen to that your perfect and desirable face. desist from making mockery out of people's predicament.
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by tompat86(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I
u get problem
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Amazingman(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bros , gdevening pls are u human or a humanoid.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by oloshelu1: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2018
congratulation
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Wheezy123(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Bro, u are not God
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by bassette(m): 2:55am On Oct 21, 2018
computergeek:
I love her courage and confidence. She should keep it up and never keep her head down. I can only wonder how people will be constantly staring at her wherever she goes. It can't be easy but she's doing it.

Good one.

Modified:
[/b]Two posts down, you'll see the trash-as-usual written by NwaAmaikpe. Since he debuted in this forum, he's garnered quite a lot of fans. Nigerians and mental slavery. Y'all just think his wicked words are part of the charm of his intelligence. How can people even like his inhumane posts? How does he sleep at night? SMH
[b] I don't ever bother reading his posts...just skips
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by tucute: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2018
beobehi:

ain't you one senseless being..you are pitiful.
Nwaamaikpe, i can see you lack a lot intellectual reasoning and emotional intelligence.. If you don't know how to talk, its better you talk less cos you have just shown your poor sense of reasoning..Talking with out thinking is just like doing 140km without breaks. Think of your words next time before you talk and you will utter better statements..Bear in mind that we are not the owners of our lives and God is watching...
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Quinic(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2018
if they had used for rituals you would hv benefited the economy @Nwaamaikpe,
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by ladyn4real(f): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2018
delzbaba:
this brought tears to my eyes, I think shes the one her aunty poured acid on.
That aunty must be wicked
Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by GrowUpBoys: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
computergeek:
I love her courage and confidence. She should keep it up and never keep her head down. I can only wonder how people will be constantly staring at her wherever she goes. It can't be easy but she's doing it.

Good one.

Modified:
Two posts down, you'll see the trash-as-usual written by NwaAmaikpe. Since he debuted in this forum, he's garnered quite a lot of fans. Nigerians and mental slavery. Y'all just think his wicked words are part of the charm of his intelligence. How can people even like his inhumane posts? How does he sleep at night? SMH

No mind the idiot! Na attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by izuch(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
missRonica:

na her uncle's wife wen she was a teenager

Oh really?

Re: Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) by Luchiana1(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dnt be discouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k watch like subscribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos) / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara / Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.