Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta (56886 Views)

Ooni Inaugurates National Orisa Day In Brazil / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Biography Of Chief Sam-Warri Essi-Idesoh By Peter Ufuoma Onoriode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by muystoy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
This guy dey enjoy o, na th.r.ee.so.me everyday, ur head dey dere bro
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by ashala(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Menage a trois
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
oweniwe:

Sir, can you advise your brother to marry 2 women at a time?

No, absolutely not angry

I would advice him to marry at least 4 wives cool
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by stankezzy: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
That slim one get harth pass the big one , fear her oo
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by able20(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hadone:
Enjoy big man
Which bigman. see the palace and those yeye phones on the table I just pity the poor wives.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by ufuosman(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Everything na double double
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Another man from Delta state is set of officially wed two women the same time come next Saturday, October 27th.

The man identified as Obukeni Prince Monday Ochendu from the family of His Royal Majesty Edward Obukeni 1 (Jp) Ovie Of Igbide Kingdom - is set to tie the knot traditionally with Miss Ufuoma Ozoro and Miss Oghale Andrew at Uruwhre Quarter, Igbide Kingdom Isoko South Local Government Area of the state. 

The wedding is coming after separate marriage introductions were held by the families. 

Congratulations to them. 

Last year, a man from Isoko South area of Delta State performed a rare feat in the annals of marriage in Nigeria.

The man, simply identified as Emamuzo, married two brides, Janet and Osioni, in a ceremony that attracted a lot of eyeballs after the wedding banner went viral online.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/obukeni-prince-monday-ochendu-to-wed-two-women-in-delta-state.html

Don't do it man.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by FisifunKododada: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
ipobarethieves:
cool @ lasr,fisifun_kododada don marry.All those girls hawkin bread and Agbo jedi go rest now.

grin grin I take gods beg u no spoil market 4 me o! Who wan rest? No rest 4 d wicked abeg grin grin
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by fratermathy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hassan88:
Cownu decendants. Delta igbo..... All na igbo

A little learning is a dangerous thing...

These are not "Delta Igbo". They are Isoko. A little reading of the original post would have enlightened you.

Delta Igbos and Isokos are very different groups.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Shampoo77: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Upon all his noise look at the cheap wedding card, useless fellow.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
For this buhari regime you dey marry two wives... Continue.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by mysteryman2014: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
frozen70:
To handle one wife for house dey hard talk more of two of them at a time

His choice, their decisions

Depends on how he plays the game, ever heard of divide and rule principle.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Lucifer66(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why do rich people have terrible taste in women?
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Just negodi, he didn't even marry beautiful Ladies
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by sapeleboi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
poor prince

Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by ahnie: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2018
oweniwe:
One wife lepa... One is orobo

EfemenaXY, ahnie.... come and see your village people o wink

Variety z the spice of life grin grin
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by frozen70(f): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Depends on how he plays the game, ever heard of divide and rule principle.

Yes I have heard of it

Na him go divide

Na him go rule

Na him go dey for receiving end
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by akigbemaru: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Another man from Delta state is set of officially wed two women the same time come next Saturday, October 27th.

The man identified as Obukeni Prince Monday Ochendu from the family of His Royal Majesty Edward Obukeni 1 (Jp) Ovie Of Igbide Kingdom - is set to tie the knot traditionally with Miss Ufuoma Ozoro and Miss Oghale Andrew at Uruwhre Quarter, Igbide Kingdom Isoko South Local Government Area of the state. 

The wedding is coming after separate marriage introductions were held by the families. 

Congratulations to them. 

Last year, a man from Isoko South area of Delta State performed a rare feat in the annals of marriage in Nigeria.

The man, simply identified as Emamuzo, married two brides, Janet and Osioni, in a ceremony that attracted a lot of eyeballs after the wedding banner went viral online.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/obukeni-prince-monday-ochendu-to-wed-two-women-in-delta-state.html
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Hassan88(m): 2:27am On Oct 21, 2018
fratermathy:

These are not "Delta Igbo". They are Isoko. A little reading of the original post would have enlightened you.

Is that all? Do u still have anything to say to me? Its always wise to mind ur business.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by SignatureNG(f): 2:44am On Oct 21, 2018
spits
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by fratermathy(m): 3:02am On Oct 21, 2018
Hassan88:
Is that all? Do u still have anything to say to me? Its always wise to mind ur business.

You are in a public space. Better learn to receptive to corrections or limit your ignorance to your physical space.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by fratermathy(m): 3:02am On Oct 21, 2018
Hassan88:

You are in a public & virtual space. Better learn to be receptive to corrections or limit your ignorance to your physical space.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by nextstep(m): 3:56am On Oct 21, 2018
muystoy:
This guy dey enjoy o, na th.r.ee.so.me everyday, ur head dey dere bro

That's what people think. Unfortunately, it's more like argument every week. One has to have a lot of energy to just keep two women emotionally happy in the same house. Then spending money on twice the tissue paper, twice the pads, twice the other upkeep of women, plus the little jealous plays that you have to discern, and the fact that women will be best friends today, sworn enemies the next, then pals again.

And this is before children enter the picture.
But at least, let them enter matrimony honestly... it's better than adultery, abi?
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by wizod(m): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2018
I don't blame dem because men are scarce dis days
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by sleek214(m): 5:24am On Oct 21, 2018
only in Delta state
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Efewestern: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2018
fratermathy:

Do you think these guys are dump or they are acting to be dump ?, how can an adult in this modern time not differentiate between Isoko and Igbo, Asin what level of ignorance is this.

Gosh.

1 Like

Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Zuorom: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Na money dey talk o, na money dey talk o
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by sharone21(f): 5:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
Terrible fantasy.

Look at those women clearly you can discerned age is not at their favour again. They want to bethroth any man by all means..............Also the unforseen junky man his fantasy is about to bound him in river of doldrum full of regretness and depression......I realy pity him he did not know his brain is still foetus to control the outcome in polygamous marriage, he thinks we are still in stone age when men marry as many wives they want and live with them happily in conducive atmosphere.

I empathise with him in advance.

The ladies ain't so old o.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Hassan88(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2018
fratermathy:

You are in a public space. Better learn to receptive to corrections or limit your ignorance to your physical space.
I respect fools to avoid noise, anyways thanks for the advice.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Olasland: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Always in Delta state

Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Colonelabutu(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018
:-XNa waooooooh.anyway it is well.Na waooooooh.anyway it is well.Na waooooooh.anyway it is well.
Re: Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta by Shinery0123(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
People with their hypocrisy. Had it been the man is from the North or a Muslim, abuses will rain on him that he is polygamous or not but I'm not surprised at the comments I'm reading here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures / The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) / When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.