Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

(Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs (1793 Views)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by nairafame(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Meet true female fan of Davido and Burnaboy.

The unidentified lady took to her social media page to show the extent of obsession to the singers by paying for a tattoo design of their face on her thighs.

See photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/photos-video-lady-tattooed-davido-and.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by nairafame(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by shreder(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Old news since oct 1st,continue readin old newspapers and facebook newsfeed
Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by TheOdd1sOut: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
nairafame:
Meet true female fan of Davido and Burnaboy.

The unidentified lady took to her social media page to show the extent of obsession to the singers by paying for a tattoo design of their face on her thighs.

See photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/photos-video-lady-tattooed-davido-and.html
her body her business.
E no concern me
But that bress sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by TheOdd1sOut: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
shreder:
Old news since oct 1st,continue readin old newspapers and facebook newsfeed
what of we that haven't seen the news?
Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by shreder(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
what of we that haven't seen the news?
Learn to move on den
Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by falcon01: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tattoo are you kiddies me??
Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by Orevastar5(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
She thinks Davido or Burna boy will na dash her money

Attention seeker

Davido sef nor get Chioma tatoo
Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by ibori1(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2018
she's so cheap like d paint, #fadedgirl

Re: (Photo) Lady Tattooed Davido And Burnaboy Face On Her Thighs by SignatureNG(f): 3:54am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Star Boy Wizkid’s 2018 Lamborghini Urus / Bbnaija Ex-housemate Anto Steps Out In Abayas And Hijab [photos] / Your Bum And Hips Are Too Big Reduce Them...friend Slam Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.