Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! (24530 Views)

Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Something Doesn't Add Up About Kanu's Arrest / More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Ziggylady(f): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:
About 40minutes ago, a very close friend and founder of the Igbo youth movement Mr Elliot Ugochukwu Uko came out to refute the claim by FFK that Nnamdi Kanu has suddenly gone political.

Attached is his Facebook message which has cleared the air about the lie by FFK

Mynd44, OAM4J

Your case is critical..so Elliot Ugochukwu an IPOB sympathiser is now your close friend??....so much lies,false'hood and deception raise to infinity are your forte.

..Your desperation is akin to a drowning man clutching at straws and its clear IPOB/Kanu are your last card and joker...You appear to be running out of oxygen as the days go by..

Keep haunting and stalking every IPOB on face-book and other social media out-lets....Las las you go dey alriight..hopefully.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by teflonjake(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dreadful:
Look @you. Speaking from the both sides of your mouth. It's your entire family that'll be disgraced!!

Educated illiterates everywhere. A simple post, read to understand is a No No. Osanobua lahor oooo

1 Like

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by teflonjake(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Didi2d:

Please explain, how will it happen?

Save the post, the future will reveal itself.

I repeat I don't hate the man I love him, but I can't say so about the government who brings down anything possible.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Didi2d(m): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Atiku will be looking for every means posible to communicate and plead with Nnamdi kanu in other for kanu to support his presidencial ambition

1 Like

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Yopcity: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
teflonjake:
...mark these words

( in a few weeks from now Nnamdi kanu will be disgraced both internationally and locally)

I like the man, but that's what I see happening.

If you are really intelligent by now you should know that Kanu is backed by some international forces, ask yourself with what document did Kanu enter isreal because I know his passeport is still with the nigerian authorities, if that video is true then it means there is a strong silent force backing that Man.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by quickberry3(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
FFK the liar
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Codebrain254841: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
seen

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Yopcity: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
boxypane:

Did you even read the topic I reacted too? Let your brain be well na...

Of course I read ur post, its u that is too dull to understand my point, u re insulting pdp or picking on anything(Kanu) and im telling u that Kanu must be in communion with something much bigger than pdp !
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by teflonjake(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yopcity:

If you are really intelligent by now you should know that Kanu is backed by some international forces, ask yourself with what document did Kanu enter isreal because I know his passeport is still with the nigerian authorities, if that video is true then it means there is a strong silent force backing that Man.

Jamal khashoggi was backed by the American and turkish government but he's dead, killed by the Saudi's. Trump isn't talking tough as it will affect the US economy.

My good friend anything can happen, we are not new to this world.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Buterflyle0: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Your case is critical..so Elliot Ugochukwu an IPOB sympathiser is now your close friend??....so much lies,false'hood and deception raise to infinity are your forte.

..Your desperation is akin to a drowning man clutching at straws and its clear IPOB/Kanu are your last card and joker...You appear to be running out of oxygen as the days go by..

Keep haunting and stalking every IPOB on face-book and other social media out-lets....Las las you go dey alriight..hopefully.

Typo. I wanted to type A CLOSE FRIEND OF NNAMDI KANU.

You are clearly in pain grin

Las las na you go get High BP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Ziggylady(f): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Typo. I wanted to type A CLOSE FRIEND OF NNAMDI KANU.

You are clearly in pain grin

Las las na you go get High BP cheesy

Smh! cheesy.typo indeed,i pity you and your lies....I am in pains right?..

Ok.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Buterflyle0: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Smh! cheesy.typo indeed,i pity you and your lies....I am in pains right?..

Ok.

Yes you are in pains grin

Your best shot even though it would have still failed was for Kanu to support PDP so you were ecstatic when FFK told his lie cheesy

Now that it has been shot down you are back to being rabidly depressed.

Abeg take your depression and shift. I am allergic to depressed people grin

1 Like

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by freshbillz15(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who FfK eep ? Person that can not deliver his polling unit to Atiku and will be going on social media bragging ...believe ffk at own peril
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Yopcity: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
teflonjake:

Jamal khashoggi was backed by the American and turkish government but he's dead, killed by the Saudi's. Trump isn't talking tough as it will affect the US economy.

My good friend anything can happen, we are not new to this world.

First, are u seeing what is happening to Saudi now ? And is Nigeria as strong as Saudi ? You see u may like or hate something but face reality and dont be carried away by sentiments, I don't believe in the Biafra project and even as an Igbo man i know that Biafra will NOT favor igbos but truth is that there is a foreign force using that agitation to paralyze Nigeria, the earlier WE admit this the better for us all
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Ziggylady(f): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes you are in pains grin

Your best shot even though it would have still failed was for Kanu to support PDP so you were ecstatic when FFK told his lie cheesy

Now that it has been shot down you are back to being rabidly depressed.

Abeg take your depression and shift. I am allergic to depressed people grin

You are just lying all over the place and making up stories like its going out of fashion Mr' friend of IPOB supporter'

..You have opened a gazzilion thread and made same amount of posts in a frenzied manner over Atku,Igbos,Peter Obi and now its Nnamdi kanu/IPOB in quick succesion

If that is not acute depression and mental melt-down...then i dont know what is.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Charly68: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
We know the man can lie even while sleeping ..
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Buterflyle0: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are just lying all over the place and making up stories like its going out of fashion Mr' friend of IPOB supporter'

..You have opened a gazzilion thread and made same amount of posts in a frenzied manner over Atku,Igbos,Peter Obi and now its Nnamdi kanu/IPOB in quick succesion

If that is not acute depression and mental melt-down...then i dont know what is.

Take your L and take several seats while you stop trying to infect me with your self inflicted depression. grin

I am trolling you latest Fulani slaves and the latest specie if zombies since you still don't get the memo cheesy

I have become Kanulated as have the bulk of the SE grin

Ask your neighbour, say Neighbour, have you Kanulated today ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by MartinsD12(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes he was the one
Ok very legit then
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by tuniski: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Majority of Nigerians have rejected Atiku so stop with the nonsensical talk.

The majority has rejected him.

Tueh!!!

[img]https://media1./images/ad97e3919fe278206e85b0fc48e89178/tenor.gif?itemid=5011379[/img]
You mean buharideens have rejected the incoming president Atiku Abubakar! That is expected cos he will dethrone their god buhari!
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by senatordave1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
tuniski:

You mean buharideens have rejected the incoming president Atiku Abubakar! That is expected cos he will dethrone their god buhari!
Guy,behave yourself.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by kmaster007: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
this FFK can no how to blogs Ehn! chai.... abeg who no maybe he his still with fayose..
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by boxypane(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yopcity:

Of course I read ur post, its u that is too dull to understand my point, u re insulting pdp or picking on anything(Kanu) and im telling u that Kanu must be in communion with something much bigger than pdp !
The topic again...
:FFK Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted!!!
Lesson, the topic above has the singular subject: 'FFK'!!! Which implies the initial statement was directed to FFK,, READ BELOW,
1. FFK is a PDP spoilt machine whose a loose cannon,
2. He lied about KANU being a support of pdp!!!
3. Ask a question concerning an opinion, don't jump to conclusions...
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by fastjett: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ayoswit:
I heard he's broke, he may likely work for the highest bidder.
You will continue to live your life on gossi. You heard bla bla bla bla, foolish people.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by teflonjake(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yopcity:

First, are u seeing what is happening to Saudi now ? And is Nigeria as strong as Saudi ? You see u may like or hate something but face reality and dont be carried away by sentiments, I don't believe in the Biafra project and even as an Igbo man i know that Biafra will NOT favor igbos but truth is that there is a foreign force using that agitation to paralyze Nigeria, the earlier WE admit this the better for us all

Good narrative until you wrote paralyze Nigeria. The man we we have in Aso rock is dull, his policies are the paralysis Nigeria is suffering from.
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by Bgorgeous: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wait! Even though it's true what effect or difference will a thief make in the election?
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by akinszz: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
paparazzi1987:

So a coward Youruba man led your troops to war in Asaba shocked

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by enemybulldozer(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
I rather believe FFK grin grin
Because he said what you want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by tuniski: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,behave yourself.

Hmmmmmm when will you do your voters forecast post nau. Abi the Emergence of Atiku has drained your pen!
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by senatordave1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
tuniski:

Hmmmmmm when will you do your voters forecast post nau. Abi the Emergence of Atiku has drained your pen!
Your as loud mouthed as ffk,dino and ologbondiyan,childish as omokri
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by marv1: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
teflonjake:
...mark these words

( in a few weeks from now Nnamdi kanu will be disgraced both internationally and locally)

I like the man, but that's what I see happening.

I see that too. He should understand that he could be deported if he continues to spread hate speech in Israel like he did in uk before..
My predictions about kanu are always correct.
I said he can never hide for ever he will come out of his hiding and now here we are.

Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by SignatureNG(f): 2:48am On Oct 21, 2018
nonsense
Re: Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted! by paparazzi1987(m): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You mean he led your troops. That's Mr Elliots father. I am sure he knows much more about what transpired than you do

please read the part where Victor Banjo was mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.