Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday (24459 Views)

"Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday / Seyi Makinde Celebrates Adewolu Ladoja 75th Birthday / Makinde Celebrates The Life And Times Of His Wife's Grandfather At Harry Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oyo state governor Eng. Seyi Makinde celebrates his wife Ominini makinde as she celebrates her birthday, shares her lovely photos.

Happy birthday to her.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/oyo-state-governor-seyi-makinde-celebrates-his-wife-ominini-on-her-birthday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
See Some Sexy Photos of Seyi Makinde Pretty wife as she slays => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by BuhariAdvocate: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Enough of this here.
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by martolux(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
What's the meaning of a middle finger ring for a married woman?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by tyup(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Seyi makinde do this.... Seyi makinde did this...seyi makinde sack this....seyi makinde employ that

Are you not just tired already and the fact you're celebrating this frog eyed woman baffles me angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by auntysimbiat(f): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by muykem: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
I want this man to succeed but something is telling me otherwise, God please prove my thoughts wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by hisexcellency34: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
He married a woman far older than him. But i am glad they are happy like Macron and his granny wife

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Ryan03(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
Seyi makinde do this.... Seyi makinde did this...seyi makinde sack this....seyi makinde employ that

Are you not just tired already and the fact you're celebrating this frog eyed woman baffles me angry
Are you Ok, its like something is eating you up

17 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Ryan03(f): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
martolux:
What's the meaning of a middle finger ring for a married woman?
The ring is a piece of jewel, being married doesnt mean you are restricted to just your marriage ring or just that finger

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Rolings: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
I noticed the former governor Ajimobi was not married to Yoruba woman, rumors have it that Ajimobi might retire to Lebanon going by how much investments he have there including allegedly a refinery

And now Seyi with a Niger deltan wife..... What's wrong with Ibadan women?

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Onlinealaba(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Everything becomes news
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by iswallker(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Even makeup couldn't cover the crevices ..quite deep.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Kakamorufu(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
she ugggggg sad

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by dam2000(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Makinde man of the people love u bro
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by iammo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin

Na labanese people first pack our money, now Rivers people don come, when yoruba girls go dey form hard to get
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by RemiOAjayi: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rolings:
I noticed the former governor Ajimobi was not married to Yoruba woman, rumors have it that Ajimobi might retire to Lebanon going by how much investments he have there including allegedly a refinery

Ajumobi's wife was raised in Ibadan, she did her elementary school and went to poly ibadan as tertiary education. So we can safely say she is Ibadan woman.

Makinde must have met his wife during his service in Port Harcourt.

They are both happy is all that matters

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by YasirAsiwaju: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
muykem:
I want this man to succeed but something is telling me otherwise, God please prove my thoughts wrong.
Ameen
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by YasirAsiwaju: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by ofwest47(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
At what cost to he state treasury.
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by actualization: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Get to work..... enough
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
This man is a Gentleman, kudos
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by opsylojay(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rolings:

marry Ibadan woman at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by pentax(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rolings:

Seyi Makinde met his wife when he was serving in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by yesloaded: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rolings:

Nothing is wrong OK

That shows you typical Ibadan man is powerful & we make things work
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by MetaPhysical: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rolings:

Yoruba electorate is the least conservative and most open to be ruled by a foreigner.

We miss certain cues which in a political setting are key flags to preservation and patriotism to fatherland.

Ondo Governor is married to foreigner, we voted him in.

Former Oyo Governor was married to foreigner, we voted him in. In fact their son is also married to a foreigner.

Current Oyo Governor is married to foreigner, we voted him in.

In Ogun State one of the contestants was said to be married to foreigner.

So when we vote in men married to foreigners we also accept their foreigner wives as First Ladies.

Are Yorubawomen not good enough for First Lady roles on their own land?

Why are we voting men with foreign wives, it is a rejection of our women. We should vote men married to Yoruba women into Government House and as well into our States House of Assemblies. We are very f00lish in our hyper-liberal approach of "live and let live".

Point to me a State anywhere outside Yorubaland where a Yoruba woman is First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

Ur mom or whoever female u look up to in your family would still kneel and bow for her and never will they have gut to look into that frog eye
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by MayorofLagos(m): 5:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Very soon sef all the governor wives in SW will be outsiders. Yoruba women need to speak up against the insult.
Re: Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday by Olumide723: 5:30am On Jun 10, 2019
HBD MA...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate / Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja / Rauf Aregbesola Received 96-Month Salary Arrears In Secret, Claims He Did Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.