Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Breaking David Hints At Breaking Up With Chioma, Here's What He Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking David Hints At Breaking Up With Chioma, Here's What He Said (826 Views)

Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking David Hints At Breaking Up With Chioma, Here's What He Said by ChroniclesNg(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Davido and Kemi Olunloyo took their battle of words to Twitter, after the latter claimed he’s still trying to recover after Chioma broke up with him.

The drama started when Kemi Olunloyo took to twitter to share that Davido is trying to recover from the Chioma heartbreak, thus standing a report where she previously revealed that his girlfriend left him over an alleged affair. Kemi wrote:

“#hnngossip Close pals tell me Davido is trying hard to relax from the Chioma heartbreak by taking jacuzzi baths for relaxation and posting several belated pics in jets, parties etc. A close pal D.B says he will be announcing soon that he has left the relationship and moving on.”

Davido was having none of it as he replied her saying;

“Old ass Woman needs some ������ I can tell it’s been a while .. ur quite rusty down there ! Needs oiling �”

Kemi then replied him, saying he was disrespectful, pointing out that she was his father’s classmate. She wrote;

“Pele Davido��� start FILMING VIDEOS� and stop giving your fans Linda Ikeji treatment. See what @thecableng unleashed? They have more money for Investigative Journalism. I’m a one man show. So tell me Adeleke who’s the pregnant side chick? Zip ur pants & get better assurance!”

See what David did below

https://www.chronicles.com.ng/davido-and-kemi-olunloyo-exchange-words-on-twitter/

Re: Breaking David Hints At Breaking Up With Chioma, Here's What He Said by AlphaDefta3: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
SMH
Re: Breaking David Hints At Breaking Up With Chioma, Here's What He Said by matial(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol childs play..... Anyways checkout our signature for 18+naija contents

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) / Neil Young, Gerard Butler, Robin Thicke Among Those To Lose Homes In California / Empress Njamah Looks Radiant In Playful Photos With Her Beautiful Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.