Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) (831 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
SEE PREVIOUS NEWS https://www.nairaland.com/4817590/unilag-microbiology-student-commits-suicide

By Eyo Nse,

Brainnewsradio.com had reported on how a Microbiology student from the University of Lagos (UNILAG), by name Niyi had commited suicide. The news of his death was first broke by his friends, fellow students on social media.

A user, believed to be a family member of the deceased student, while commenting on Brainnews about the said news wrote; “This case is currently under investigation at the police headquarters in Panti… and you are here reporting an affirmative cause of death. I believe you know the implication of this? We will get back to you!”

As at the time of this report, no official letter or mail had been sent to Brainnews.

Below is the screenshoot of the comment:

Source: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/family-of-deceased-unilag-student-forewarn-blogger-on-reportage/

1 Share

Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
most of the bloggers just copy and paste. no brain at all. I wish people will start teaching them a lesson.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneSentence:
most of the bloggers just copy and paste. no brain at all. I wish people will start teaching them a lesson.

Really? shocked
Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really? shocked
aren't u a blogger? u should know. how many of u carry out any investigation? no be just copy an paste? I see the same story on so many blogs at the same time. even the ones that start stories and redirect u. you'll see the same story on different blogs. at least I open the links to help the hustling bloggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneSentence:

aren't u a blogger? u should know. how many of u carry out any investigation? no be just copy an paste? I see the same story on so many blogs at the same time. even the ones that start stories and redirect u. you'll see the same story on different blogs. at least I open the links to help the hustling bloggers

Funny But God Will Help! sad
Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by jacksondavies(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
The word blogger has become so tarnished in Nigeria that using it to describe your craft makes people see you as a copy and paste airhead.

As for me I describe myself as a writer. Got no time for gossip posts and don't copy and paste from anywhere.

The platform I write on would penalize me if I did.

We should have some standards in the blogosphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
jacksondavies:
The word blogger has become so tarnished in Nigeria that using it to describe your craft makes people see you as a copy and paste airhead.

As for me I describe myself as a writer. Got no time for gossip posts and don't copy and paste from anywhere.

The platform I write on would penalize me if I did.

We should have some standards in the blogosphere.

Thank you. Well spoken.

But, in this issue, you are all wrong. going a different direction.
Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneSentence:

The above issue have nothing to do with copy and paste. Ok
Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

The above issue have nothing to do with copy and paste. Ok
says who? if no be copy and paste won't u as a blogger verify and at least add that the case is under investigation before posting the copied piece of news? how many times have bloggers reported fake news? abegi make we hear word. just let it die as long as people still visit ur blog for news you should be happy nah. the most annoying is when I see something on lib n I see the same unedited thing all over blogs...why am I wasting time with u sef? it won't change anything sef
Re: Family Of Deceased UNILAG Student Forewarn Blogger On Reportage (screenshoot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneSentence:

says who? if no be copy and paste won't u as a blogger verify and at least add that the case is under investigation before posting the copied piece of news? how many times have bloggers reported fake news? abegi make we hear word. just let it die as long as people still visit ur blog for news you should be happy nah. the most annoying is when I see something on lib n I see the same unedited thing all over blogs...why am I wasting time with u sef? it won't change anything sef

Calm down

(1) (Reply)

Neil Young, Gerard Butler, Robin Thicke Among Those To Lose Homes In California / Iyabo Ojo Wows In Black Magnificent Dress / Davido Thank Senate President, Bukola Saraki For Attending His Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.