Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147848 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dynicks(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Nnamdi Kanu is a pig, God help us he decides to come to Nigeria. We will assassinate him with immediate effect.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Radio Biafra app has had over 30million downloads in just 2 days. shocked

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by winj3: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
nah wah o, not from Ivory Coast?
sebi IGBO revolutionaries usually run to West Africa somewhere, rabbi has proved IGBOs have nothing to do with jews what is that coward doing there?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dometome: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
CHINE55:
Any link? Nna see crowd
Nnamdi Kanu is not a small person

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by MztaIkp(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please someone should record and write down the entire speech.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Tyche(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
baddosky1:

I am not a fan of Kanu but believe it or not, he is highly instrumental to how the outcome of the elections will unfold

Pass me two of those bro
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Obijulius: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
For posterity sake.

Igbo truly are a deciding factor in Nigeria

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ChrisMafian: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
It will not be well with the enemies of Nigeria. God bless all Igbos who ain't into this Biafran scam.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by JoseVanMoyes: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
kanu is a fraud, igbo should forget him and Atikulate..
Cownu is sponsored by APC to ridicule AtikObi
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by gentlegenius(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
So the dullard has succeeded in turning my country into a zoo...

Isorite... Very soon buhari will be history.
And I shall have a story to tell my unborn kids... The story shall go like this:
Once upon a time, Nigeria, a country with about 180 million sane people was under the control of a dullard. The country became a zoo just because of the incompetence of this dullard.
We prayed and prayed, then God answered our prayers because we prayed with ARTICULATED humility & Continuous OBIDIENCE........

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dival247(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Can some one tell me wag at Mumu have to say , why 2 day , go and ask Dele Giwa he will tell Wetin he see last
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Raalsalghul: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yuletide25:
our national anthem is been sang now, after that our director will come live in
Who made him Our director?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by momodub: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
See crowd men am listening live
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Lorenzop: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
omo which kind traffic dey this thread.....see people viewing thread shocked shocked shocked

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yes to Cownu, to hell with Big thief Atiku and obituary.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Yyeske(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Uche Mefor should just shut the hell up and give Kanu the mic
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Franzinni: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
dynicks:
he has started
Nah wah

They always have good fore-play.... But when the time comes they go limp..

Anyway make I dey try sha
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I don't understand at all.
Of what importance is Nnamdi KANU to Nigerians as a whole that we have to gather and watch his life broadcast?

What has he done significantly to Nigeria?
Is he a politician?
Statesman?
Is he the president?

The igbos needs to get their priorities straight, stop seeing him as a demi god or saviour.

He is just an ordinary man that is using Biafra to fill up his bank accounts and to gain fame.

It's time for Nigerians and people from the east to come together as one and move Nigeria forward.

We should stop taking people like KANU serious.

Let us all fight for restructuring and stop making an ordinary man a demi god.

the only thing my people from the east need now is good governance both at state and federal level.

Nnamdi KANU won't create jobs or give security to the people.
Nigeria has had over 100 years to deliver good governance to the people of south east and they failed.

I think they are done with Nigeria.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by KANUISALIVE: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Nnamdi Kanu is a pig, God help us he decides to come to Nigeria. We will assassinate him with immediate effect.

Ewu assassinate poverty and insecurity first.

If you see fulani herdsmen your small mind go fly

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Most folks are not here because he is important, as concerned Nigerians, we just want to know if our fellow country man is still mad or if he has finally embraced sanity...

Even u know you lied
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Felixv: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!

So my state Lagos is a zoo. But there are many iPod people there. ??

I love my zoo sha and my Ibo tenants — fine babes
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dynicks(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
kanu is a fraud, igbo should forget him and Atikulate..

Cownu is sponsored by APC to ridicule AtikObi

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Chanchit: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
Most folks are not here because he is important, as concerned Nigerians, we just want to know if our fellow country man is still mad or if he has finally embraced sanity...

I just came to laugh o my brother.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ChrisMafian: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
We are only here to celebrate when he says no election in Biafran land. grin
Sai Baba 2019

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Youngzedd(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
http://www.rblworld.tv/

It's working here. It wasn't working with Chrome.

Using phone default browser to stream.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by eagleeye2: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Uche Mefor should just shut the hell up and give Kanu the mic
STFU
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Mankosi: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
I want hear his story about the invasion by operation python dance. How it happened and what actually happened and how he escaped.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Dshocker(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
nairalandfreak:
The websites have been jammed, you can use hotspot shield to access them

How bro
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Charmsruddy: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Odingo1:
Now on, Nnamdi Kanu.

Which link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence