Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147815 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Godson32(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
victorvezx:

U just correctly summarized everything he will say tomorrow
If u people have said it all, no need to hear from the horse's mouth. Fools!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Dreadful: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

Leader indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u were shedding tears 4a guy who has been flexing his life
Smell out of my post you demented buffon! How is that your business? Urchin!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Kamanuozuzu: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Is London /Porthacourt the same time zone? These people are real confusionist..London is 0hrs GMT and Port Hacourt is +1 GMT..5pm in London 6pm in Port hacourt..

In the UK the clocks go forward 1 hour at 1am on the last Sunday in March, and back 1 hour at 2am on the last Sunday in October.

The period when the clocks are 1 hour ahead is called British Summer Time (BST). There's more daylight in the evenings and less in the mornings (sometimes called Daylight Saving Time).

When the clocks go back, the UK is on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by excel4us: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Is London /Porthacourt the same time zone? These people are real confusionist..London is 0hrs GMT and Port Hacourt is +1 GMT..5pm in London 6pm in Port hacourt..
don't be quick to conclude. they said he will broadcast from jerusalem not london huhh!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by kingkhan(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
and you want VOTE in a zoo country....hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Emilect12: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am very happy to be among you today in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Mirriamvic(f): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pr0cter:
Only a moroon would listen to the buullshit he has to say.
YET YOU SAW HIS NAME ON THE NEWS HEAD LINE YOU RAN IN HERE TO READ THAT SAME WAY YOU WILL TUNE YOUR PHONE RADIO TO HEAR HIM SPEAK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Jabioro: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kamanuozuzu:

In the UK the clocks go forward 1 hour at 1am on the last Sunday in March, and back 1 hour at 2am on the last Sunday in October.

The period when the clocks are 1 hour ahead is called British Summer Time (BST). There's more daylight in the evenings and less in the mornings (sometimes called Daylight Saving Time).

When the clocks go back, the UK is on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change
You have my respect,you are very construtive,meek and your educativf way was differ.l got more than twenty mentions on this particular comment,more than 70% are abusive while the remaining goes arrögant...l have left education line (teaching) more than 17 years ago for business...God bless yo.u
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
DonEd:
You guys are something else. Your foolishness is extraordinary everyday.
Like ZeeWorld?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freethesheeple(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
dotcomnamename:

You must have been reading my alphabets upside down which is the reason you weren't able to comprehend simple English.

yoluba muslim

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freethesheeple(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Am Listening Now to Previous Broadcast of Kanu...?God bless him...
You can listen using the app;just go to Play store and search for Radio Biafra app;download the first one.
On your internet;then open the app and listen.....Its gona be thunderous cos TRUTH is what the YOLUBA Muslims hate.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by cenaman(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
DonEd:
You guys are something else. Your foolishness is extraordinary everyday.
just like zee world.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dreadful:
Smell out of my post you demented buffon! How is that your business? Urchin!
tnx 4d compliments. now that am in post, what next?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by IslamicRebel01: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Afonjas will not sleep tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by GuyWise(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
IslamicRebel01:
Afonjas will not sleep tonight.
It would be a hard moment for them tonight.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Usteen(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zoharariel:
But Lagos time is not on the list. How then can I set my alarm to hear about our new proposed "Lefulendum or Atikulating instructions" ? grin

AFONJA WITH TRIBAL MARK... *** POURS SPIT*** DISGUSTING
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Emilect12: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why is the name kanu a nightmare to the northern and western world?
Before the resurface of nnamdi kanu in Jerusalem, many criticized the IPOB.
Some said he ran away, that freedom fighters don't run.
Some said he is in Military donjon.
Some said he has been killed by the military, dead and forgotten.
Some said he betrayed his followers, collected money from FG, wasted the life of innocent people and ran to exile to enjoy himself.
Here are some questions that are directed to the IPOB and Biafrans by unbelievers
* Where is you leader?
*Did your leader no jump bail?
*He is a noise maker, he came insulted everyone and ran away let him come and talk again?
*the way he is going about this biafra thing is not right
They said a lot of things with their mouth, they forgot something ;That he who fights and run away leaves to fight another day.
The forgot he said boycott the election in anambra state and election was boycotted.
And he also said there will be no ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND COME 2019
His words has always come to pass. He has resurfaced just in case you still doubt start believing now.
If nnamdi kanu can break Nigeria military, break Nigeria borders, break the borders of the Arab world that encompasses Israel in the middle East and find himself in Jerusalem walls praying to all mighty chukwu okike abiama , then you have to respect him and mind what you say on this platform. For the western and northern Nigeria we are very sorry the biafrans have to live you, we have a lot of work to do in Biafra land it is not our fault it is the lord doing.

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by sykeng(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
DonEd:

You guys are something else.
Your foolishness is extraordinary everyday.
I don't know why you all are so pained, leave them to do their thing, use your anger to face politicians that have impoverish us all, I am from the south south not an Ipob neither am I supporting them, all I do is ignore. i don't know what happen to the saying "live and let live"

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by kunmiiii: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:

Wetin coinsign you for Igbo matter,I don't know why all this Hausa Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe won't mind their own business. you went to attack a man that doesn't have any weapons to defend himself, the man escape assassination and went into hiding to plan for the next line of action. Nizooria now call the same man a coward.whether you like it or not,Nizooria must be brought down at all cost

Hahahaha, Oohh!! Really...he doesn't have any weapons, yet he bragged and threatened to bring down the country, he bragged to go to Abuja to bring Buhari's head, he bragged he had nuclear weapons and a secret service.

And yet he doesn't have anything to defend himself abi...

That's an apt definition of chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by raymexx: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
you are a pure slowpoke.
Are you seeing how hatred is making you look so stupid and unreasonable. who's confused now?
next time be reasonable enough to research before you start pooing trash and insulting yourself on nairaland due to hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by LordsApostle: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
you idiots should remove Port Harcourt from your stupidity, we are not part of your madness... Take it elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by blimeyVic(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Emilect12:
Why is the name kanu a nightmare to the northern and western world?
Before the resurface of nnamdi kanu in Jerusalem, many criticized the IPOB.
Some said he ran away, that freedom fighters don't run.
Some said he is in Military donjon.
Some said he has been killed by the military, dead and forgotten.
Some said he betrayed his followers, collected money from FG, wasted the life of innocent people and ran to exile to enjoy himself.
Here are some questions that are directed to the IPOB and Biafrans by unbelievers
* Where is you leader?
*Did your leader no jump bail?
*He is a noise maker, he came insulted everyone and ran away let him come and talk again?
*the way he is going about this biafra thing is not right
They said a lot of things with their mouth, they forgot something ;That he who fights and run away leaves to fight another day.
The forgot he said boycott the election in anambra state and election was boycotted.
And he also said there will be no ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND COME 2019
His words has always come to pass. He has resurfaced just in case you still doubt start believing now.
If nnamdi kanu can break Nigeria military, break Nigeria borders, break the borders of the Arab world that encompasses Israel in the middle East and find himself in Jerusalem walls praying to all mighty chukwu okike abiama , then you have to respect him and mind what you say on this platform. For the western and northern Nigeria we are very sorry the biafrans have to live you, we have a lot of work to do in Biafra land it is not our fault it is the lord doing.

MR kanu holds a British Passport. 1
We have porous borders in Nigeria. 2

So it's not news that he isn't an " almighty breaker ", he simply sneaked out somehow.

Besides, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu had always known and publicly spoken about his whereabouts.

My dream is that someday, the average Nigerian out there would be fit enough, in all ramifications, to travel around the world to enjoy standard social amenities, Kentucky fried chicken, and chilled glasses of lemonades just as the gang of looters, religious confusionists, and ridiculous Zionists are doing.

# God bless Nigeria.
# God bless economically and academically deprived people.

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bane2020: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
kunmiiii:

Hahahaha, Oohh!! Really...he doesn't have any weapons, yet he bragged and threatened to bring down the country, he bragged to go to Abuja to bring Buhari's head, he bragged he had nuclear weapons and a secret service.

And yet he doesn't have anything to defend himself abi...

That's an apt definition of chest beating.
I think you to worry more about the ritual killings and vices of all sorts plaguing the South West, including your overlord and savior the frog eyed thief Tiunbu who has mortgaged the future of yorubaland for cheap popularity before his Northern masters. But hey... why I'm I even venting sef, knowing fully well that the only thing that adds value to a yoruba man's life is obsessing about Igbos day in day out, slaves always trying to know what their masters are up to.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by able20(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
IPOB and APC are 5&6 in Propaganda period!.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Ohraybs(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:
Radio Biafra Releases All Global Major Time Zones Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Supreme Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, will be on live broadcast on Radio Biafra, London, on Sunday 21st October, 2018.

Worldwide Time Zones:

* 6:00 PM Biafra - Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time

* 6:00 PM London Time

* 7:00 PM Berlin Time

* 8:00 PM Jerusalem, Israel Time

* 7:00 PM Paris, France Time.

* 2:00 AM Tokyo, Japan Time.

* 7:00 PM South Africa Time.

* 7:00 PM Rome, Italy Time.

* 10:30 PM India Time.

* 8:00 PM Cyprus Time.

* 1:00 PM Washington, DC, USA Time.

* 8:00 PM Nairobi, Kenya Time.

* 2:00 AM Tokyo, Japan Time.

* 7:00 PM Berlin, Germany Time.

* 8:00 PM Moscow, Russian Time.

* 2:00 PM Brazilian Time.

* 7:00 PM Madrid, Spain Time.

You are hereby encouraged to duly inform all your family members and well wishers to join us as we tune into Radio Biafra live broadcast from the holy land of Israel as stipulated above per date and time.

How to listen to Radio Biafra
-Tune into CHK 102.1
-Download Radio Biafra App on your phone or go to our website www.rblworld.tv or www.radiobiafra.co

The live broadcast can also be monitored through any of the underlisted channels, via:

* Radio Biafra App
* Tune-in Radio
* Simple Radio
* www.radiobiafra.co
* www.ipob.co
*Also follow and like us on our official Facebook page Radio Biafra to watch the live studio broadcast.

* BIAFRA TELEVISION on Satellite

On our Yamal-402 DTH Platform:
Frequency: 20/C band 55°E, freq 11045MHz

Pol: Vertical Symbol Rate: 40MSym, DVB-S, QPSK, 2/3 FEC, Service ID: 5

* Radio Biafra is also on Satellite AMOS 5 satellite @ 17E. Frequency: 12216V S/R: 27500 FEC-3/4

Visit our website link @:

www.biafraherald.co
www.thebiafratimes.co
www.IPOB.org

I pity una sha.. You guys still on this BIAFRA of a thing Abi.. OK oh
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Charmsruddy: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
We are here and Ready
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by LasGidiOwner: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Am sure Buhari will be listening as well cheesy
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Mankosi: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Like how many MB am I gonna devout for this?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by nwaobitex: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
How can i listen with my radio?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Dshocker(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Network is really bad right now
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Mankosi: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
How do i listen. The app is saying sth else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.