Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147831 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Chubhie: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
hijodedios:

You sound like one of the soldiers at the foot of the cross when they crucified jesus.
Are you inferring that kanu is your Jesus? Lord and personal savior?

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by shizzleStar: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chubhie:
But you flaunted your bail conditions.
...and your federal government didn't flout court orders?

The word is flout not 'flaunt'. These are the calibre of persons insulting Nnamdi KANU.

Stewpid illiterate

7 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
sexiestharam:

Believe me, I know the history of the South East and the South South better than you.
lol. you still have no idea
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by bisoye11(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Waste of time,Nothing special in his speech,he speaks cautiously.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by KANUISALIVE: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Which failures are you talking about?

The North has Abuja , the West has Lagos, south south has Porthacourt, calabar, akwa ibom, Delta, anambra.

All these States are all doing fine in terms of development, so who are the failures you talked about.

My brother you need to go back to the drawing board and think again if the federal government are responsible for what the east are passing through.

More than 80 million people are living below $1, the worst thing that will befall humans is poverty and insecurity of which nigeria is suffering from both. Minimum wage is 18k, some university fees is almost 200k, now show me the future? By the time some of us will start giving birth school fees will be counting in millions of naira, how do you think you can cope in the next 20 years 80 million poor people will give birth making it almost 160 million living below $1. Our children will curse us if we bring them to nigeria, we need to define our future

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
He says his only weapons are "the microphone and his courage" but these two things don't and can't win you a war grin grin grin

Kanu and Buhari should give some of us some time to get a Visa first before embarking on the "Impossibe" grin

Cc: izzou

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ObservantFellow: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Didi2d:

I dey tell you. I tried searching but I no see my name

'Find in page' or 'Search' option in the Browser menu can easily help you out there.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by izzou(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

How does he want to get it from Israel?

He should come down and fight for it grin

He did promise to come back.....

He did promise that grin

7 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bede2u(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
sexiestharam:

Believe me, I know the history of the South East and the South South better than you.
the eastern region includes se and ss. And gowon carved it up without any consultation with stake holders.

Ofcourse edo and delta were not part of eastern region nor biafra. And apart from anioma and ijaw parts of delta, nobody is adding delta.

See biafra map here. Are ur ppl in it?

5 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by PHILipu1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lol.
APC,Buhari,Oshiomole and Tinubu right now.
NO REFEREDUM NO ELECTION.

ATIKU and OBI can Kiss IPOB votes good bye.
Take it or leave it,KANU is working for APC

6 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by RomanReigns: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
ollah2:

You honestly don't need to lie, i used GLO with a VPN and it streamed perfectly

Ololololo grin grin grin grin grin

Ndi Mgbanti Mgbanti Are even using VPN to listen to who they hate grin grin grin grin

Is Chukwu okike Abaima not good wink wink wink

11 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am yoruba. Nigeria is not by force. Lets vote like scotland and south sudan. We share nothing with hausa nd sE. Yoruba shud join former dahomey. Ss se with south cameroon. North can join chad nd niger. 104 years no unity better to disband

14 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by AleksAndria: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Finished??!! When me just dey bring corn may una chow.

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
michealdeco:
Done

See amount of people on this thread

Lol

Like Floyd Mayweather, not everyone is his fan. He has lots of enemies. Everyone want him knocked out but at the end of the 12 rounds or less, he wins and his enemies get disappointed and frustrated while his fans rejoice.

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by JoseVanMoyes: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
This guy is a fraud, I repeat.. A Big fraud

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

How does he want to get it from Israel?

He should come down and fight for it grin

YORUBA woman!
If u only u have one single man with guts like kanu.. In ur entire tribe grin

6 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by globemoney: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
sexiestharam:
I am Delta and I am not Biafran! Kanu should get his head checked! I would never be biafran! I am Nigerian! If Kanu wants to leave Nigeria he should, but he should leave the South South alone.
Speak for yourself. There are also igbos in delta and you can’t be speaking for them. That’s why south south is a fraud

10 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by shizzleStar: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yyeske:
[s]Hmmmm, making it seem as if Israel has been protecting him, no SE, no SS.
I thought he was to talk about invading Nigeria, just emotions here[/s].
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bede2u(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
He says his only weapons are "the microphone and his courage" but these two things don't and can't win you a war grin grin grin

Kanu and Buhari should give some of us some time to get a Visa first before embarking on the "Impossibe" grin

war are fought on various platforms. Check how ussr ended without war. Check how apartied in south africa ended without war.

5 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by izzou(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Lol.

The matter tire me. It really is a burden to be a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Yyeske(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
FriendNG:

Hell for ipobians only.
He hasn't brought hell and several people had been cut off in their prime, what happens is he does(all bark and no action as usual though), maybe 10millions would be off this time.
This idiot was adamant about his silly conviction and the FG is just watching this?

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Tobimillar1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
ObservantFellow:

When you talk of South East or South South, those are Nigerian zones. Biafra is a different entity. The initial blueprints of her borders are shown in the map below.
Asaba wasn't included but have shown inclinations towards the Biafran cause.

That's the mistake!! Have you seen the ibibio man, Efik, Anang, isoko, urhobo, itsekiri, Bini, etsako , Ishan man shouting biafra like the igbo's? these people seem contented with the Nigerian agenda. It's going to be easier fighting with people of the same dreams and aspirations than trying to drag people who care less along .
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by sexiestharam(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:
the eastern region includes se and ss. And gowon carved it up without any consultation with stake holders.

Ofcourse edo and delta were not part of eastern region nor biafra. And apart from anioma and ijaw parts of delta, nobody is adding delta.

See biafra map here. Are ur ppl in it?
No Sir, i am isoko and it wasn't part of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu said there is no south south or Niger delta. That is a fallacy of the highest order!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by otokx(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
bisoye11:
Waste of time,Nothing special in his speech,he speaks cautiously.

incoherently
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by hyfr(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANU: why is it Nigeria has only one seaport

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by hyfr(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
KANU: why is it Nigeria has only one seaport ?

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Butoneday2(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
Well said, bro.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by gentlegenius(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

as an ijaw man i am from where.
Asari doubt is from here.
For your info ph(igweocha) is the capital of biafra.
OK... But that doesn't mean the whole ss is part of Biafra.
We in Akwa Ibom have nothing to do with Biafra. I repeat NOTHING.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by JESUSforgives: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
shizzleStar:
...and your federal government didn't flout court orders?

The word is flout not 'flaunt'. These are the calibre of persons insulting Nnamdi KANU.

Stewpid illiterate

The word is stupid, not 'stewpid'. These are the calibre of people.....nah, I'm just kidding, man.

PS: I know the alteration was intentional.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by alexola20(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by annnikky(f): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
There was a con3 indeed

If it where to be an Igbo person that posted this on fb, I wonder what have happen to the person by now buh as long as it was first class citizen of this con3, there won't be any prblm undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
michealdeco:

Says someone that can't even fight injustice by a police officer

People with there useless sense of reasoning

Are you speaking for Kanu or his supporters grin grin grin

I need you to clarify, pls grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.