Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147816 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
dazzlingd:

Repeat after me, NO LEFELENDUM NO ERECTION

Take RATAK!! grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Walt Vs henk. If you know you know.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by internetservice: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
kiss smiley wink i just smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by tbaba1234: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
FRESHG:
THIS ISLAMIC TERRORIST AGAIN angry

grin grin Calm down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
annnikky:
There was a con3 indeed

If it where to be an Igbo person that posted this on fb, I wonder what have happen to the person by now buh as long as it was first class citizen of this con3, there won't be any prblm undecided
they will tag it hate speech if it was from someone from the south east or any other part of the southern Nigeria

But they are First Class citizens indeed

the untouchables

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Princewell2012(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
tonerandsensors:

youre not an igbo amn

youre a yoruba muslim and no way near to an honest igbo man

Am an igbo man but a Christian. I believe in peace I also believe in Biafra. But remember you can not get independent by force in Nigeria. Listen the white man has a different mentality than the black that was why they were able to released Mandela after 25 years
believee me if it was a black man they would have silent him in prison.

We should use our wisdom why fighting for freedom

Buhari is the last person that will allow to see it happened. I preferred Atiku to buhari 10990 percent. Boycotting election will only take us one thousand mile backward. Or do you think Israel would have been able to come out of Egypt with their own power

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Sharaaaap liar I saw u sticking in tongue deep inside his ass on the other he other trade few days ago. grin.

You saw the wrong person. Check my comments on BUBU's administration and you'll see for yourself grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Daboomb: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
charlsecy:
The ~1-hour broadcast by Nnamdi Kanu was high-powered and explosive. The broadcast was relayed from Jerusalem, through Radio Biafra, London.

Highlights:

He invoked the name of Most High GOD in prayers.

He expressed gratitude for those who stood by him during his travails, and those who stood sureties for his court-sanctioned release.

He announced a 60-second silence in honour of the departed who lost their lives in the struggle for Biafra, starting from 1960's. He mentioned 28 people were slaughtered by the Nigerian army, including Nnamdi's cousin when they invaded his royal abode in 14 September, 2017.

He narrated how he was to be assassinated by the Nigerian army, while making preparations to appear in court. By this, he presented proofs he didn't jump bail, as his absence was forced, not voluntary.

He declared he would come back to Biafra.

He stated he is for peace, and that Almighty GOD (Chukwu Okike Abiama) is with him, so no human can harm him.

He expressed thanks and re-affirmed the commitment towards the restoration of Biafra.

Sharp guy, so he did not say anything about his running away or about the contribution money he collected.

Weyrey ni boobo yi sha.
shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ollah2: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Odingo1:
See Hausa-Fulani wish, Yorubas are already their eternal slaves, the next move is to force the SE/SS to bow to them.

Quit writing like an illiterate, perhaps you are one. A dundee wrote his opinion on his wall and you took it as a fact. You are the same set of people atikulating because of a vp position yet you are masturbating about south west

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Tundeobama(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
who is kanu we don't know him here in North central.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by tonerandsensors: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
nokatakata:
as usual the daft ipod miscreants will sing praises of a fraudulent coward and brag as usual. we all know the end...the useless coward made more noise and empty threats before he was locked up. he jumped bail and abandoned hia fellow idio.ts to rot in jail. some of hia daft followers even lost their lives, they must be rotting in hell and regeretting their foolishn.ess .

the coward should come back to nigeria asap. i can't wait to see him lead more of his sill.y followers to their early graves while he rots in jail.

it's not by making noise on the internet or radio biafra.ud. when day break, every where go burst.

CAN ANY YORUBA IDIOT MAKE THE ATTEMPT NNAMDI KANU HAS MADE?

YOU YORUBAS ARE JUST TOO SHAMELESS. SPITE ON YOU....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

You saw the wrong person. Check my comments on BUBU's administration and you'll see for yourself grin

Afonja woman oooh grin
So u really denying now.
The same person u voted into power and asslicks daily..
Tufiakwa grin

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by internetservice: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
... this hit weak me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
He is so annoying and annoying Niger delatans will be his downfall.
You need to see the way i got angered when he said there is nothing like south south.
That is an insult to Niger deltans.
you are a Fool and all a little kid who don't know anything about his origin

they was nothing like Niger delta, or south south before the British came to join you people together, then use that names to divide biafrans

you are still a little boy who knows nothing about history though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by infohenry(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Why?

Because they want a better country?

Because they want to free from Slavery that the British Created?

Here you are hating them, so why shouldn't they hate you too? and why should we be together?
Your Lord kalu is holding British passport

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by YungMillionaire: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by annnikky(f): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yuletide25:

they will tag it hate speech if it was from someone from the south east or any other part of the southern Nigeria

But they are First Class citizens indeed

the untouchables
Honestly, they would've fish him out already buh now that he's a first class citizen so no harm will come after him undecided God will punish that lifeless dullard aswear.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Afonja woman oooh grin
So u really denying now.
Tufiakwa grin

Cc: izzou
Sorry I mentioned you. I need you to clarify my stance on this govt. to this guy.
He thinks I'm pro Buhari just because I'm not on the side of BIAFRA grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by tempest69: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
tonerandsensors:

Abiola stood and died for what he believed in unlike balles ojukwu and. Penisless runaway Kanu...

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Cc: izzou
Sorry I mentioned you. I need you to clarify my stance on this govt. to this guy.

Did u vote for buhari yes or no. undecided
And stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Masterclass32: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is not right. Nnamdi Kanu should have continued hiding till after 2019 elections.

Why come out now? We know he's in bed with some foreign powers to disrupt Nigeria's match to greatness. They know emma powerful and Uche mefor can't command the kind of allegiance this guy does, so they dug him up from wherever he was hiding and put him back in play. They want to destroy the crown of Africa before she rises. But failure is their's. That's for sure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by taiwojoe40(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
A good leader must be wise,tactful,smart..He (Nnamdi Kanu) 's suppose to use the little fame he garnered to form a political party then vie for governorship office and turns things around for his people..Then move for the highest office to achieve his ambition.. He's just playing dirty game with the lives of Innocent young ones who understand nothing about war and politics...RIP to those young ones who lost their lives following a tactless,visionless leader..Truth is bitter..

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by poyebad: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:
well forever is a long time.

Are u sure nigeria will exist in the year 2318? Thats 300 yrs from now. Most of u fools cant see beyond nxt year or highest next 4 years. Short-sighted fools. Biafra is a long term plan

Biafra is DOA (dead on arrival), just like your sel.fish and imbe.cilic misleaders. And you're not even going to need the help of any other ethnic group to kill it for you, you sel.fish and sil.ly id.iots will do that all by yourself.

It's only the no-do-gooder Igbos like yourself and your palmwine drinker Kanu that still believes in Biafra. The sensible ones among you have moved on with their lives by building business empires in the same Nigeria that opon.us like you keep castigating. [Opon.us means lesser human beings thinking through their sh.ith.oles.]
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by izzou(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Cc: izou

Lol

The same thing we face here everyday

Anyone who is against Biafra is a zombie

Anyone who is igbo is automatically an IPOB

I'll suggest you let him be.

NIGHTMARE0O7:

Afonja woman oooh grin
So u really denying now.
Tufiakwa grin

Oga, she no dey support Buhari

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by BOOMnaija(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
tonerandsensors:

AN AVERAGE YORUBA KID IS TOO INTELLIGENT TO ATTEMPT THE FOOLERY THAT KANU ATTEMPTED, LET ALONE AN ADULT YORUBA....SEE THE POINT? wink

And I'm from edo state for d records.

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bede2u(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
poyebad:

Biafra is DOA (dead on arrival), just like your sel.fish and imbe.cilic misleaders. And you're not even going to need the help of any other ethnic group to kill it for you, you sel.fish and sil.ly id.iots will do that all by yourself.

It's only the no-do-gooder Igbos like yourself and your palmwine drinker Kanu that still believes in Biafra. The sensible ones among you have moved on with their lives by building business empires in the same Nigeria that opon.us like you keep castigating. [Opon.us means lesser human beings thinking through their sh.ith.oles.]
well inspite of ur insults and tantrums i wont insult u back.

I will only tell u that i live abroad and am a successful engr....with good property in nigeria and i am in full support of biafra. 90% of igbos want biafra. But then again keep insulting ur betters.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Emyo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fayose gets a mention. Fayose worked for wike, wike worked for Tambuwal and wike is a governor in south south and same KANU who gave Fayose a shout out said all governors (including wike) pleaded with him to let go the "no election" he refused and FG came to kill him while the Governors are quite about such. I am confused here, if KANU gave fayose a shout out and not FFK then who is KANU working for? I don't even understand what I just typed self. �

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Deepfreezer(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
lexy2014:

on d one hand he is ur "supreme leader". on d other hand u will disobey him if he tells u not 2 vote 4 atiku. am not understnading
I will disobey him ooo, a bird at hand is worth more than 2 in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by michealdeco: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Are you speaking for Kanu or his supporters grin grin grin

I need you to clarify, pls grin

When a child wash his hands well, He dines with his elders
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by MrGerald(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Was the question not there? London time does not go back it moved forward +1 not minus one..ok
So if it move forward it never gets back to normal gmt 00? you still need to ask questions

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:

Lol

The same thing we face here everyday

Anyone who is against Biafra is a zombie

Anyone who is igbo is automatically an IPOB

I'll suggest you let him be.

Oga, she no dey support Buhari

Ask her if she voted buhari she refused to answer. grin
So what u saying now cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Deepfreezer(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
maasoap:

If he tells you them anything contrary to the support for Atiku, they will disobey him
It will be a suicide mission if we boycott next year election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.