Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Don't Have Time To Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Have Time To Exercise (410 Views)

I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? / See South Africans Emerge From Lockdown To Exercise After 5 Weeks / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have Time To Exercise by chuksstanlo: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
I don't have time.
The gym is too expensive.
The gym is too far.
I cannot come and kill myself abeg.
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
That's why you are fat and you hate on people who do the work and become slimmer.
You are jealous and full of envy.
But there is a solution. What if I told you that you can exercise in just 15 minutes, 5 times a week and you can loose weight. It is called H.I.I.T. HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING. It burns fat better than jogging or road work.
If you want to find out more. Give me a reply
Re: I Don't Have Time To Exercise by Areding: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
If a person wants to go in for sports, he will do it. You can train at home, now on the Internet there are marathons that give motivation and information for that.
Re: I Don't Have Time To Exercise by Defisto: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
All this excuses, you're just a lazy person who does not want to work. I train at home in most cases and when I have time I go to the gym, but the main thing is that I have regularity in trainings.

(1) (Reply)

Lth/fitness 10 Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Juice / Man Takes Generator To Hospital During Son's Treatment / Treat Rheumatic And Arthritis With Neocare Herbal Tea Without Side-effect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.