Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood (55374 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by ifenes(m): 4:38am On Oct 21, 2018
They know all about Israel but nothing about their own traditions , how sad.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Gbarada: 5:08am On Oct 21, 2018
[left][/left]
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by QuietHammer(m): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2018
ujampie:
That's not the point alone,.... Blood or no blood..... Nigerian setting of palaces involves diabolic doing's..
If she is a true prophetess as she claimed, she won't last in that so called palace. Cuss the demons alone won't find rest because an anointed is around......
Nonsense
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2018
Kingspin:
Good. We African-Nigeria cannot sacrifice all our tradition for social media, China and the West.

Our culture is our identity first.
You know why people rejected the traditional religion for foreign religion? It's because of too much secrecy.
If indeed it's our culture, it should be open to all not only some set of individual.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Hurpy2820: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Problem ti e niyen grin
ujampie:
That's not the point alone,.... Blood or no blood..... Nigerian setting of palaces involves diabolic doing's..
If she is a true prophetess as she claimed, she won't last in that so called palace. Cuss the demons alone won't find rest because an anointed is around......

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by cardoctor(m): 5:25am On Oct 21, 2018
I just watched her praying a Christian prayer, speaking in tongues and leading a praise worship. How comes all this diabolical looking rituals just to marry oba?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Rumicarter: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2018
No-one steps on Oosun, Oosun is rubbed on the ladies legs instead making her ankles and legs orange. That thing is blood. Stop making excuses for the Controversial Ooni.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by AlanSugar(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2018
ujampie:

Annointed my foot. Shouldn't this development and others like it inform you that they are all scammers?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by baysol: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Has yoruba culture become such a poun kan Sisi to warrant flat headed cultureless peps wey dey wake their papas and mamas up with a good kick to come and air there yamayama talks. To me yoruba culture should desist from diabolic paganism and carve out a beautiful renaissance from what has been done in the past
Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by loutainment: 5:43am On Oct 21, 2018
But yy!!!! Why do we take other peoples things personal sef. They are busy enjoying themselves and we are here arguing and venting much energy over what is and what is not about them. Lets learn to channel our energies to what is profitable.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Olajah81: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2018
sonnie10:
Damage control

Continue taking panadol for another people headache
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Zuorom: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2018
All na the same thing

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by AngelicBeing: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Why the defence?

Tradition and culture all over the world was barbaric ab initio

Time changes things, human just keep upgrading, that's all.

50 years from now same would be repeated with the new bride to the king. But maybe, the osun used today may not be in physical form perhaps something made from a hologram (who knows,).

Afterall, them moses that year been use stone and tablet take carry what of God, today Samsung they produce our own digital tablet to carry same word.

Human just keep evolving with time �
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2018
baby124:
Camwood ko, kola wood ni. Olori Wuraola also stepped on the same blood and in this picture you can see the ram! The bottom picture on the left side. Aguntan funfun
please can you also show is where she stepped on the ram's blood. You're only showing is ram with blood beside it. I fear social media and it's propaganda. I doubt if you're from ife. Oloris don't step on blood as tradition but red osun. What you also circuled on the leg of the former olori is a traditional anklet made with local beads, not blood.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by AngelicBeing: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2018
baby124:
Camwood ko, kola wood ni. Olori Wuraola also stepped on the same blood and in this picture you can see the ram! The bottom picture on the left side. Aguntan funfun
Lol cool

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by baby124: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2018
awelekiti:
please can you also show is where she stepped on the ram's blood. You're only showing is ram with blood beside it. I fear social media and it's propaganda. I doubt if you're from ife. Oloris don't step on blood as tradition but red osun. What you also circuled on the leg of the former olori is a traditional anklet made with local beads, not blood.
You must be blind. So you can’t see Wuraola stepping on the rams blood? An Olori’s ritual is different from a regular bride, ok? Osun ko, kolanut ni.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by sben2308(m): 5:53am On Oct 21, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Why the defence?

50 years from now same would be repeated with the new bride to the king. But maybe, the osun used today may not be in physical form perhaps something made from a hologram (who knows,).

Afterall, them moses that year been use stone and tablet take carry what of God, today Samsung they produce our own digital tablet to carry same word.

I pray when it comes we don't follow the trend Cuz believe me our culture is wat makes us stands out

proud of my culture anyday anytime n if I am to come back to this life will come as a yoruba again n come as a Ondo man.Ikale precisely

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by babtunns(m): 6:06am On Oct 21, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Why the defence?

One of post and reasonable connect ever read on any thread ... "Y the defense in the first place ? No mind them...
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 21, 2018
baby124:

You must be blind. So you can’t see Wuraola stepping on the rams blood? An Olori’s ritual is different from a regular bride, ok? Osun ko, kolanut ni.
You don't have to sound rude. You should have also shown us proofs since you knew better than us in ife Your rude comment is a true reflection of the type of the upbringing you had. I reserve my comments

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by baby124: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2018
awelekiti:
You don't have to sound rude. You should have also shown us proofs since you knew better than us in ife Your rude comment is a true reflection of the type of the upbringing you had. I reserve my comments
Go and get glasses or zoom on the picture you quoted.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Afonja people and rituals is like 5 and 6..............

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by updatechange(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2018
baby124:

Fake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Jbleenk: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2018
I love my culture. A people without a culture are only living life but not experiencing it.

Reminds me of Shina Peters or is it Sunny Ade’s song: iyawo elese Oosun, Wa b’okunri, wa b’obirin... skit, skit, skit, skit ...iyawo mari omo gbe jo
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Btruth: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2018
baby124:
whatever their culture says, let them follow. Who are you to judge, and who says other countries in the world doesn't have culture abs their rites too? Unfortunately, we are blinded in this part of the world with 2 imported religious. We believed on either Christianity or Islamic, and both are foreign.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by kaytush: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Buy and Sell anything fast online on Aberstore 100% free

visit www.aberstore.com to start now
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by rock003: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2018
hyfr:
Whether blood abi na osun, we are bothered about the two religions in the royal household

Keep on bothering and making it your lifelong problem. You bothers don't concern nobody

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by baby124: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Btruth:
whatever their culture says, let them follow. Who are you to judge, and who says other countries in the world doesn't have culture abs their rites too? Unfortunately, we are blinded in this part of the world with 2 imported religious. We believed on either Christianity or Islamic, and both are foreign.
I am Yoruba so what are you saying? Why are they trying to lie to make this Olori seem like what she is not? She’s a fake prophetess, let’s all agree on that and let her drop the pretence. There’s no need for her to keep deceiving people that she’s a prophetess. She’s now a traditionalist which is good for her title.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by Born2Breed(f): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2018
All other world religions aside Christianity uses blood for sacrifices,it could be animal and some special cases human.

This is definitely a human blood and not just any human but a virgin child.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by rock003: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Why the defence?

Use your head. This isn't a defence. It is an explanation, so that ignorant fault-finding idiots can snap out of their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by ntyce(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2018
kaluxy007:
just shut up! it's Oosun that's viscous like that abi? the Oosun youre showing us is powder and no matter the solvent used it can never be like what we saw

keep kidnapping people and doing what you like with them...no wonder we hardly see the end of ritual cases

And blood is that watery abi.
Is blood as bright as that?

Africans, you condemn your tradition yet imbibe a foreigners tradition like kilode...

And some stupid people saying it's demonic.... Traditional religion isn't demonic, evil exist across all religion.
You see a man making sacrifice to his gods, you tag him evil,yet you wake up in the middle of the night shouting, disturbing your neighborhood and that's not evil ?

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by rock003: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Even if she stepped on 'blood', our tradition is our tradition and we should be proud of it!!....... angry

She can't step on blood as part of marriage rite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Edo Names / The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) / What Are You? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.